Help

muslimg

Salam alaikum :)
Was quran revealed in the night of qadr once i mean completely?
if it was sent completely how did our prophet recieve the whole quran
in 23 years?
i need the answer urgent please for today
wassalam

Eman Yousuf

:salam:, Ibn Abbas (r.a.a.) and other have said," Allah sent the Quran down all at one time from the preserved tablet (Al-Lawh Al Mahfuz) to the House of Might (Baytul Izzah) , which is in the heaven of this world. Then it came down in parts to the messenger of Allah (swa) based upon the incidents that occurred over a period of twenty three years". (Tafseer Ibn Kathir, page 542).

.....And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr is ? The night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months. (Surah Al-Qadr 2,3)

Abu Hurayrah (r.a.a.) said, when Ramadan would come, the Messenger of Allah (swa),would say:

"Verily , the month of Ramadan has come to you all. It is a blessed month,which Allah has obligated you all to fast. During it the gates of Paradise are opened , the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are shackled. In it there is a night that is better than one thousand months. Whoever is deprived of its good, then he has truly been deprived (Recorded by Imam Ahmed).

I hope this will help you , and more are expected insha allah. (please also check tafseer of Surah Baqara: 185)

Lets pray ,recite quran, make duaa, zikr and not miss the Al-Qadr inshaallah.

wa salaam

The_truth

Salam alaikum :)
Was quran revealed in the night of qadr once i mean completely?
if it was sent completely how did our prophet recieve the whole quran
in 23 years?
i need the answer urgent please for today
wassalam

Asalaamu Alaikum, the Qur'an was revealed in stages over a period of 23 years and Laylatul Qadr was the night where the first part of the Qur'an was first revealed.

And Allah knows best in all matters

muslimg

:salam:, Ibn Abbas (r.a.a.) and other have said," Allah sent the Quran down all at one time from the preserved tablet (Al-Lawh Al Mahfuz) to the House of Might (Baytul Izzah) , which is in the heaven of this world. Then it came down in parts to the messenger of Allah (swa) based upon the incidents that occurred over a period of twenty three years". (Tafseer Ibn Kathir, page 542).

.....And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr is ? The night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months. (Surah Al-Qadr 2,3)

Abu Hurayrah (r.a.a.) said, when Ramadan would come, the Messenger of Allah (swa),would say:

"Verily , the month of Ramadan has come to you all. It is a blessed month,which Allah has obligated you all to fast. During it the gates of Paradise are opened , the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are shackled. In it there is a night that is better than one thousand months. Whoever is deprived of its good, then he has truly been deprived (Recorded by Imam Ahmed).

I hope this will help you , and more are expected insha allah. (please also check tafseer of Surah Baqara: 185)

Lets pray ,recite quran, make duaa, zikr and not miss the Al-Qadr inshaallah.

wa salaam

Salam alaykum :)
Jazakallah khair Brother It really helped

muslimg

Asalaamu Alaikum, the Qur'an was revealed in stages over a period of 23 years and Laylatul Qadr was the night where the first part of the Qur'an was first revealed.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Jazakallah khair brother :)