here on TTI i laughed .:lol:
here on TTI i asked .:confused:
here on TTI i answered .:SMILY47:
here on TTI i knew .:ma:
here on TTI i changed .:shake:
here on TTI i cried .:SMILY23:
here on TTI i thought .:hijabi:
and for TTI i prayed .:tti_sister:
now i am saying goodbye for TTI :SMILY259:as my health problem starts to get really serious and my doctor adviced me to lie down and not to move alot as it is dangerous for my health and my heart in specific .
finally i ask for your dua and of course i wont forget all of you in mine:hearts:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
oh subanallah I read your thread with a huge smile then it faded as I got the bottom inshallah may He give you strength and courage through your difficult time

Salam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum wa'Rahmatullaahi wa'Barakatuhu,

May Allah give you good health. Ameen.

It will be nice to see you when you are better.

Walaykum Salaam wa'Rahmatullaahi wa'Barakatuhu.

nasiruyola

salaam alaykum wa rahmatu Allahu wa barakatuh
here on TTI I learned .:jazaak:
here on TTI i smiled . :)
now i am saying goodbye for TTI :SMILY259:as my health problem starts to get really serious and my doctor adviced me to lie down and not to move alot as it is dangerous for my health and my heart in specific .
finally i ask for your dua and of course i wont forget all of you in mine:hearts:

salam
AS'ALULLAHIL AZEEMI RABBUL ARSHIL AZEEMI AN YASHFIYKA.

khangul

your sister
:salam2:
in the end of your thread you made me sad we will pray to ALLAH for your good health.may Allah give you a good health with strong eemaan .
aameen
:wasalam:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
salaam alaykum wa rahmatu Allahu wa barakatuh
here on TTI I learned .:jazaak:
here on TTI i smiled . :)

Assalamu alaykum dear sister
Get well soon!!
You are in our prayers inshaAllah!

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum lilisoo,

I pray to Allah you grant you great health soon Inshaa Allah and provide you with patience and strength to get over this.

Always remember that when Muslims are sick it is a way of erasing sins and like our prophet taught us, Muslims should be thankful for good and bad things as we never know what is the best for them.

Remember that are lots of people are in worse condition and thank Allah for what you have. Allah said, if believers are patience and thankful he will reward them good deeds and lots of Kheir in this life and hereafter, Inshaa Allah you will be ones of them and with your great eman you will pass this and have higher level in Janah (Heavon).

May Allah be with you and heals you so soon and protect you from bad things.

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum

I pray Allah cures you, and gives you patience in this difficult time. I will remember you i my du'as.

Take care.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

Imad

ASsalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

May Allah help you, thanks for everything.

Jazakillahu gairan

fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

fada_all

salam alkiom sister

oh really u make me upset at the end of ur nice thread ,i pary that allah swt heal u and strenght ur heart insha allah ,don't worry sister it is just a test from allah swt for his good people .First, to test their trust and imane and Second , they purify them from any sins ..insha allah u will be cured by allah's mercy ,and start ur life as before...

don't forget allah's wide mercy ..
may allah guide us to the stright path insha allah

salam alikom

Sophie1

asalaam aleykum,
i pray you get better in health. ameen. May allah(swt) make this time easy for you. ameen.
take care. i will remember you in my du'as.
wa'salaam

path to jannah

tears in my eyes

u brought tears in my eyes lillisoo.i started to read d thread n thought it shud be a poem.i think i just missed a heart beat ven u sai at last.... i pray to almighty. u be all right .....................grt well soon. its jus like a blink of eye dat healthy person turns sick.""""HE IS D SUPERVISOR N HE DOESNT EVEN HAV TO THINK TO DO A THING""""LET ALLAHS BLESSINGS BE UPON YOU. AAMEEN

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

In my dua are you. May Allah subhana talla grant you blessings and mercy. Whenever you can let us know how you are.