hey

hafam

Hello,

I'm new here. I think the Islamic history very interesting. I'm interested in learning some things about Islam and the world from Muslims view. Hopefully I can make some friends along the way! :)

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Welcome to TTI hafam. I am pleased to know you have an interest in islamic history.
Well, islam is more than a history. It is a living proof, very much in practice by people of different races, geography....etc.
You can also learn much more than islamic history. For example, islamic arts, one of the most prominent examples of which is one of the greatest archetectural wonders of the world, Taj Mahal, built by muslims rulers of India.

Most important of all is, islam leads one to knowing himself first, then others, universe and the creator.

Good luck

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

khadiga

Hello,

I'm new here. I think the Islamic history very interesting. I'm interested in learning some things about Islam and the world from Muslims view. Hopefully I can make some friends along the way! :)

welcome and enjoy u stay with us:)

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Hi Hafan,

At first I m very glad to know that u have intrest towards Islam and a heartly welcome for u to TTI.

Islam is a way of life the path of truth to which our prophet Mohammed (pbuh) followed and showed us. The beauty of Islam is the more u learn and follow it. The more u will improve urself and the intrest u will develop in it.
May God help u in understanding it properlly. Ameen.

Takecare.