Hey

Hayward

hello all on this fine looking forum... i cant remember where found the forums but still... cool forums and i guess i will be welcomed with open arms :p

(btw... aint muslim tbh i'm undecided)

sham101

hi, yes you will get a warm welcome.
I am also a non-muslim but undecided, Good luck with your journey.

Simon

shaz_1999

Hello

To both of you

I just want to welcome you guys to the site

Ask any questions you want I will help you if I can

believe_in_1

:salam2:

Everyone def gets a warm welcome on this website whether your muslim or not, and if i can be any help on your journey i will be glad to help in any way i can.

I will be praying 4 u inshallah u make the right choice.

Ameen

Hayward

sry for double post.. but i want some help looking for something to believe in... i though i was christian but that wasnt for me... thats why i am here :p

samiha

---------
Staff member
Hello!

Welcome to TTI! I hope you learn a lot while you are here, (God Willing) and find Islam what you are looking for.

Here's a thread where you can read: Introductory Articles about Islam

It has a lot of good articles and information. :)

I hope you find all that you are looking for, and always feel free to ask :D

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:SMILY206:

Dont hesitate to ask. No question is a stupid question. Any question pertaining to your doubts about islam is appreciated. Any question is a good question.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Hi Hayward,
Wellcome to the Islamic website which offer knowledghe ,understand and issues about current affairs in regarding Islamic tradition.Dont hesistate to ask any question am sure there are brothers and sisters in islam who are willing to help you including me.

Greetings from Manchester ,United Kingdom.

Hayward

Hi Hayward,
Wellcome to the Islamic website which offer knowledghe ,understand and issues about current affairs in regarding Islamic tradition.Dont hesistate to ask any question am sure there are brothers and sisters in islam who are willing to help you including me.

Greetings from Manchester ,United Kingdom.

thanks... i mite be pm'ing ya soon... and manchester u say... me from liverpool

sajjuaiah

sry for double post.. but i want some help looking for something to believe in... i though i was christian but that wasnt for me... thats why i am here :p

:bismillah1:

:ma:

You are most welcome, I invite you to believe in only one god.

Whom soever Allah (God) guides non can misguide. Whom soever Allah leaves astry non can guide. (Due to the deasease in their hearts).

May Allah help the one who have god concious.

Friend please ask what ever you want Inshallah we will help you as much as we can.

Thanks

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
WELCOME

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

A very very warm welcome to both Hayward and Sham, its really nice to have u here brothers. May Allah make your coming to this forum a light and guidence for you and for us as well. Brothers feel free to ask anything u have in mind regarding Islam. Brothers and sisters here are more than willing to help u in everyway they can. Hope you both will enjoy your time out here.
Take care

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
hi hayward
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: to turn to islam enjoy your stay

hello all on this fine looking forum... i cant remember where found the forums but still... cool forums and i guess i will be welcomed with open arms :p

(btw... aint muslim tbh i'm undecided)

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
thanks every1 has been so kind... (so far) :p

Welcome Hayward,

You will always find kind people here. The most decent people to talk with. :)

The first thing on this site is to check the videos section. A picture is worth 1000 words and a video is worth the change of your life.

Bye.