Hi Everyone.

Truth91

Allahu Akbar!
Hi.

I am a 17 year old white male from Chester. I am planning to convert to Islam tonight hopefully. I have come to this website hoping to get help on living an Islamic life and putting my past life and bad habits behind me.

I look forward to talking to you all and hopefully becoming good friends with everyone here.

Saidsaad

Selam, welcome to TurntoIslam! I'm a convert and have found this site the best for information about everything you want to know about Islam. I'm a white male from Manchester. It takes time to change old habits so take everything nice and slow one step at a time and everything will get more easy inshalah. The best thing I've ever done was studying & converting to Islam.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6
You can find lots of videos of new muslims here

Truth91

Allahu Akbar!
Nice to meet you. It's nice to see that there is a white convert in a place just an hour away from me, makes the step of converting feel a little less daunting knowing that there are other converts in the nearby area.

I have decided that I will convert now so I am going to go and say the Testimony Of Faith and then have a ghusl shower so the next time i post on here I will be a muslim :)

Abdel 3Aziz

salaamu 3laykum brothers.
congratulations to both of you for the wise choice; Truth91, welcome my brother into the right path of life, you have a brother for life in me. I included both of you in a du3a´I just did, as I did for all muslim brothers and sisters.

Musulmanin

:salam2:

Welcome to the site and inshAllah Welcome to the family of the believers in only One God, who is not born, who has no children, and no partners or associates. The only true God who sent many prophets before Muhammed (pbuh), Allah's Last Messenger to humankind. The Messenger who was sent as a mercy to mankind from the Creator.

Abdullah
inshAllah your brother in Islam

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah dear brother for accepting our blessed religion Islam,and Mashallah because Allah has guide you.

You are most welcome in your second family.:)

May Allah reword you:tti_sister:

Salam

Your sister in Islam,Asiya

Truth91

Allahu Akbar!
I have now converted to Islam :)

Going to try my best to be the best Muslim I can be.

And thank you all for your veru kind welcomes

massi

Assalam Alaikom
what's your story brother !!!
congrulation
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Truth91

Allahu Akbar!
Assalam Alaikom
what's your story brother !!!
congrulation
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think that my story is simple, Almighty ALLAH has saved me from my wicked ways and taken me from the darkness into the light. ALLAHU AKBAR.

Kakorot

:salam2: Verliy none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah Alone and Muhammad is His slave and messenger.

Alhamdulillaah Allaah has guided you to the straight path, may He always guide you and all of us, ameen Ya Rabb!!

Welcome to Islam!!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:SMILY206: to TTI and ISLAM. Allahu Akbar! i hope that you enjoy your stay here and ISLAM and i hope that you learn something and benefit from ISLAM.:) good luck brother

wasalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Allaahu Akbar!

Masha'Allaah. Wonderful News.

Welcome to the religion of Islaam and the website.

A breath of fresh air, indeed.

Take everything at a nice pace because a tower can't be built overnight, it need's resources and Insha'Allaah you will get your resources in the form of information, advice and love from your Brothers and Sisters.

More imporantly, ask Allaah (the Almighty, All-Powerful) for your needs as He is the Giver and Sustainer.

Now that you have accepted that Allaah is only One worthy of worship and that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon Him) is the Final Messenger, you can gradually with Allaah's help move on to the next step.

This is the Prayer.

The website has an excellent guide on How to do Wudhu (ablution) and How to Pray. Check the link below,

http://www.turntoislam.com/index.php?page=pray

May Allaah make this easy for you, bestow upon you beneficial knowledge and give you success in this life and the hereafter.

Ameen.

If you have any questions, ask them here or create a new thread because, Alhamdu'Lillaah (Praise be to Allaah) there are many brothers and sisters ready to help.

Walaykum Salaam.

Truth91

Allahu Akbar!
Thank you all for your kind replies and welcomes.

I am so grateful that ALLAH has guided me to the path of light.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Rashadi

Thank you all for your kind replies and welcomes.

I am so grateful that ALLAH has guided me to the path of light.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Allahu Akbar I am so happy for you my brother, mashaAllah it is a blessing and mercy from Allah. While most ppl at your age are busy with other things, Allah has guided you to the straight path and He alone is the guider. Whoever He guides none can misguide and whoever He leaves astray, no one can help the person. You are blessed and been guided to Islam. I am also a revert and my advise to you would be take it easy and learn. Everything is a process and one step at a time. Congratulantions my brother and I am happy to hear the news.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alakum brother,

Subhan Allah...Congratulations...Allah is most merciful ..He has guided you to HIS light...Masha Allah...such a great news...

Please pray for us. may He guide us all to his light and make this journey easy for us.

Welcoem to the forum and very welcome to Islam,

Your sister in Islam,

BinteShafi

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum
Masha'Allah brother
Welcome to Islam...Alhamdulilah we r very happy for you
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!