HI

blackivy393

well im new here. I have posted a few times already but just havent introduced myself. My name is Elizabeth , im not muslim, im christian; but i always thought islam was a very nice religion and i have muslim friends. Plus us moral people regardless of religion in the west definitely have to stick together. So HI!

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Hi...

Welcome to TTI, Elizabeth!
Do browse thro the articles and watch the videos we have here at TTI.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we'll try our best to answer.
Enjoy your stay here!

huda2

Hey sis,

Welcome to the tti sis u will find wonderful inf and good warm muslims who will answer yr question, so plz feel free to ask questions .:SMILY206: :SMILY206:

amir_al_shahid

hi i hope this site can be good for u and u will se a good side of the muslims, but always remember muslims and islam not same no muslim here is perfect but islam is:)

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
WELCOME :)

Hello Eliza..

This is a very informative and entertaining site. There are times when i just sit and stare at the screen with tears in my eyes, or i laugh so hard. Enjoy reading and sharing your thoughts and as is the case with me you may even get addicted. At home right now everyone is asleep but here I am on TTI!

Have fun ... as i do ..

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Hello Elizabeth =)

Welcome to TTI, one of the world's largest online Islamic communities dedicated to fellowship, learning, and disproving the many rediculous misconceptions about Islam that have been forced down the world's collective throat thanks to the media monopoly.

I too strongly believe that it is better that the 3 Abrahamic faiths focus on our many similar strengths rather than constantly look at what divides us. Plus I believe that many of today's Muslims can learn a thing or two from Christians, and vice versa - such as your passion for getting out there and promoting the positive message (even in the face of adversity), or the Christian's strong emphasis on intentions of the heart and being guided by it rather than relying almost exclusively on the rules and examples set by the Prophets (Peace be upon them all).

Again welcome here; It's nice to have you with us. May God bless you.

Take care,
Ahmed

meer suhail

ILM seeker
welcome

hi sister

welcome to tti ,,,have a nice time ,enjoy ur stay .and hope u find intresting things ,things u might want to know ,,,

:SMILY346:

sajjuaiah

Hello There,

Nice to see you here.

You're most welcome to this beautiful community.

If you have any questions/clarifications please let us know, we will be glad to help you.

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in
goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who
patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we
belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings
from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

Thanks

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

qadra-sagal

Welcome

Welcome Elizabeth to tti i hope you enjoy staying with us if you have any question feel free to ask nice to meet you.