Hi!

vegangoth

Banned
Hello everyone! I'm lovin' this site. I'm not a Muslim ( I'm a theistic Satanist) but have developed a huge intrest in Islam about a year ago. I will be going to uni in Sept to study Theology and religious studies and am so looking forward to doing Islam. I'm not here to cause trouble ( and hopefully wont offend) I'm just here to learn, and maybe make some new friends:)

Peace be with you all

Laura

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Hi there,

Welcome to this great Forum. May you learn about Islam and Muslims in its true meaning, and enjoy your stay here. :)

Peace be unto you too

vegangoth

Banned
hello vegangoth .
welcom to tti and congratulation to start looking for the truth.
what you mean by theistic satanist ? is to worship satan ?

Yes absolutley! But we view Satan in a diffent light from Muslims and the other Abrhamic faiths. As for looking for the truth, I know the truth, the truth that is for me. I'm just here to learn more about Islam not to convert.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Hey there Laura! :)

Hope ur okii, our Warmest welcome to you yet :)
Not here to cause trouble, lol, No worries ;)

Hope u enjoy ur stay :hijabi:

Your sister

D.Ahmed

Believer
Hello everyone! I'm lovin' this site. I'm not a Muslim ( I'm a theistic Satanist) but have developed a huge intrest in Islam about a year ago. I will be going to uni in Sept to study Theology and religious studies and am so looking forward to doing Islam. I'm not here to cause trouble ( and hopefully wont offend) I'm just here to learn, and maybe make some new friends:)

Peace be with you all

Laura

Hey Laura welcome to TTi I hope you learn alot here about Islam. So you say your a theistic Satanist? what is that exactly? I mean do you guys some sort of ritual etc? Hope you don't mind me asking I'm just abit curious as to what you guys actually practice. :)

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Salam! Welcome to TTI! always a pleasure to meet new people from all walks of life.

Hope you enjoy it here and learn a lot. And rmmbr no question is a stupid question! So ask away, we are all here to answer in the most appropriate way!

Salam!

Yousef83

you know if you work to learn objective then you can get what u need,this is same for everything.And if you want to learn about Islam then you have to leave satan ideas because it will affect you negative.
I suggest you to read Miracles of the Quran first.That really affected me in first days of my search.There are everything you never can reject according to real science,not "Nat Geo science" :) big bang and we are done

Nurain

Peace be with you all

Laura

Welcome Laura,
wow a theistic Satanist. As much as uve gotten interest to learn about our practise, im as interested to learn about yours! Hope you will see how beneficial this site will be to you,

shichemlydia

welcome

salam alikoum sister,
you are welcomed to the website, hope you will have good moments with the brothers and sisters here, looking forward to seeing your queries....
may allah swt be taking care of you
wa salam alikoum

vegangoth

Banned
My Goodness, what a wonderful and welcoming bunch you all are. Thank you to all that are intrested in my Religion. Would it be permited for me to start a thread in the general discussion section?

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Hey Laura,

Why not, i dont think there is anything wrong in doing so :)
Everyone is keen on knowing about your religion now, So yeh, We're waiting to hear from you soon :hijabi:

Take care
Wassalaam

:tti_sister:

massi

My Goodness, what a wonderful and welcoming bunch you all are. Thank you to all that are intrested in my Religion. Would it be permited for me to start a thread in the general discussion section?

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
me too I d like to know more about this belief , I d 'like to know if you have the truth more than us or not :lol:

SURi

Peace be with you all

Laura

We have a interesting guest here. Welcome.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi welcome to the site,

I think it is better if you keep the discussion about THeistic Satanism in this current thread, rather than making a new one, and also that way things are much more organised. Yes, we are interested to know about this :p

Thank you and welcome to the website!

vegangoth

Banned
Hi welcome to the site,

I think it is better if you keep the discussion about THeistic Satanism in this current thread, rather than making a new one, and also that way things are much more organised. Yes, we are interested to know about this :p

Thank you and welcome to the website!

Sorry to late. I've all ready made a thread:frown::SMILY128: