hi :)

lb89

Hi there,

Hope you are all well!

My name is laura, i came to islam on the 25th nov 2011. So rather new!
I dont have any muslim friends, so it'd be great to know people and talk!

Looking forward to meeting new people!

Tomtom

Banned
Hi there? lol

As'alaamu Alaikkum Laura, welcome to TTI and i'm Tom a fellow revert to Islam and I took my Shahada on the 29 Oct 2011.

May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala bless you and keep you on the Straight Path! Ameen

yasak80

:muslim_child:esselamu aleykum sister ,

nice too meet you...
Mashaallah you converted and made Shatan/devil go crazy.
May Allah reward you with Jannah in hereafter
and reward in the world by helping you during all your life.

esperanza

revert of many years
Hi there,

Hope you are all well!

welome sister to Islam,,,and to this forum,,,,

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!

Hatty

Welcome to Islam sister. Inshallah you will find this site helpful.

It would be nice to know your revert story.....if it is ok to share it with us...

lb89

Thanks all for your kind messages..

I havnt really a story to tell ? Not an interesting one anyway! I started to read the quran, gave up alcohol, gave up haram meat and i did that for 1 year took me a while to read the quran but, after doing so i said the shahdah with a sheikh. Im not sure why i decided to read the quran, i guess curiosity? And i'm thankful now for the curisoty.

Hatty

Thanks all for your kind messages..

I havnt really a story to tell ? Not an interesting one anyway! I started to read the quran, gave up alcohol, gave up haram meat and i did that for 1 year took me a while to read the quran but, after doing so i said the shahdah with a sheikh. Im not sure why i decided to read the quran, i guess curiosity? And i'm thankful now for the curisoty.

every story is enjoyable sister....maybe one day you will tell a longer version of your story....with the details....may Allah guide you and us to the straight path...ameen

Hatty

I hope you enjoy your experience on this site inshallah. I know I do. I do not read everything, but I enjoy it here....May Allah bless....

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum

Welcome to TTI :)

May Allah reword u in this world and the hereafter and grant u Janah Al Firdous.... Ameen

InshAllah if u have any questions ask us and we will do our best to give u the answers :)

Noor El-Huda

Salam alaykum sister Laura

Congragulations, and lovely to have you with us. Inshallah you'll make lots of friends in no time. We're here for you.

Sister, worth finding out if there are any new muslim sisters circles where you live. Good way to get that support you need at this time. If you're from the UK I may be able to tell you about some.

hope you enjoy it here. Salam alaykum

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaik, Laura!

Welcome back to Islaam!=) Maashaa'Allaah, sister! I'm so happy for you- Allaah(The Merciful) has guided you and showed you the truth!

The Qur'aan is all one needs to see the truth as It's so clear(Subhaanallaah)- if only most would take time to actually read it..

Welcome to the Forum, too! I hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit from it :]

PS. May be you can start using the proper Islamic greeting now that you're no longer...non-Muslim? "As-sa-laa-mu-alay-kum wa-rah-ma-tul-laa-hi wa-ba-ra-kaa-tuh"- It's really not as long and ...complicated as it looks..lol

strive-may-i

:salam2: {Assalaamu Alaikum}

Thats a beautiful experience. May you find bliss in life here, while you seek the path for a blessed life hereafter :)

May this Moharram day turn fruitful for us ... Ameen!
you are welcome here :)

MuslimShadow

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.(may peace mercy and blessings of ALLAH be with you).
& hiiii.

welcome to islam sister.may ALLAH make your path smooth and easy.

hope u learn a lot from here.where are u from?

lb89

Hi suhanah, maybe i can, may take me a while though, but inshallah i will pick the lingo up quickly!

I am from the UK :hijabi:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome back to Islam~Alhamdulillah!

Hi there,

Hope you are all well!

~~~
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

Assalamu'alaikum!

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Hi, sister.

Welcome
back to Islam.
And
Welcome to TTI .
So
glad and happy
to have you here with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam