How can I be sure?

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Islam has both proof and faith. So it is not just blind following .

I hope no one gets angry at his question as we are all here to learn and inshAllah help. So dont worry akhi...

http://www.watchislam.com/tv1/index.html

I want to recommend u to watch this . Check out theShareislam tv(USA) . it has got lots of Brother Sheikh Yusof estes videos . It will inshAllah answer some of your question.
You can also visit his website islamtomorrow.com or islamalways.com

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

In my humble opinion, NO ONE should become muslim unless he SINCERELY beleives in his heart that ISLAM is the true religion, the true path.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am going under the assumption that your inquiry is a very serious one.
Given that understanding..would you be kind enough to give us a starting point of where you are on your spritual journey.
Let us start with the simple question: what makes you ask this question. What are the events and conditions of your life that have led you to want to seek Islam. Without giving details give us an idea of where you are in your life. What makes you look at Islam.
That would be a good reference point.

dianne

Hello there,

How can i be sure that Islam is the right way, the right religion, the right path?

Thank you

Assalamu alaikum,

When u die u will know.From the 4days we in our mother's belly,Allah already set us what are we gonna be- Islam or Kafir.
Being Muslims you no need to asks why Islam is the Right Religion & The Right path.
As what we have learned Islam is the answer everything.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

READ THE QURAN!!!

The quran is your flashlight let it light the path for you.

It is not the words of a human nor is it written by a human.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
Hello there,

How can i be sure that Islam is the right way, the right religion, the right path?

Thank you

Helloes,

Besides the scientific signs in the Quran and Sunna, think brother of the straightforward monotheism in Islam, I find it most strikingly convincing. I can feel with u because in the past I had the same issue although I was born to a Muslim family, I kept reading and asking till I became firm in my belief. Still, what convinced me more was the matchless straightforward monotheism in Islam and that it was never reported that Muhammad pbuh claimed divinity, although he was so charismatic.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
study all religions with unbiased mind and rationalise. i'm sure you will come to a conclusion and it will be ISLAM coz Islam is no blind belief. it gives you the light you need to lead your life. it is not just filling a empty bowl but rather it is a lantern thru' which you can see your path to your LORD and guide yourselves and others thru it.