how can we strenghten the ummah?

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

for a long time now, there has been something that has been bothering me that has been taking place within the muslim ummah. what is it? it’s something called disunity. we muslims are supposed to see each other as brothers and sisters in islam; and we are to love one another for the sake of Allah SWT. but have you seen the terrible things going on between the brothers and sisters in the ummah?

it has almost become commonplace to not be given a salaam when one sees a muslim at a masjid or even on the street. there is blessing in giving someone salaam, and there is also blessing in returning the salaam given to us. therefore, we should rush to greet our muslim brothers and sisters. sadly, many of us don’t. there are also muslims that are ashamed of being muslims, so when you give salaam to them in the non-muslim public they cringe. why? Allah SWT has blessed us by giving us islam. it is a way of life that opens the gates of jannah to us. feel honored. if Allah SWT had willed; he could make you one of the polytheists, leaving you you with no chance to enter paradise.

there have been tremendous amounts of cliques forming at the masjid. one group only associating with members of their own race. and the other group doing the same. why is this going on in the ummah? don’t they know that nationalism is haram in islam? isn’t Allah SWT the god of mankind? doesn’t surah 114 AN-NAS stress this? Qul audhu bi Rabbin-Nas. translated: SAY I SEEK REFUGE WITH THE LORD OF MANKIND. therefore, as muslims shouldn’t we all seek refuge in Him? but he is the Rabb ( lord ) for all of mankind. there is no question that we are all special to Allah SWT, so why are fellow muslims mocking the creation of Allah SWT when he refuses to say salaam to an African; going shoulder to shoulder in the prayer lines when a Pakistani comes in the row; or when an Arab brother wants to marry an African sister? dear muslim brothers and sisters, when we are racist towards are fellow brothers and sisters in islam, aren’t we really saying that Allah SWT isn’t really the best of creators? astafirghullah!!!

not only has the lack of unity severely hurt the muslim ummah, it has also caused us to become distracted from serious issues. if we are at war with other races or tribes within the ummah, how can we defend islam? there are muslims that don’t even realize that there’s an unofficial war on islam. that there are people that want to wipe islam off the face of the earth. they hate muslims no matter what shade of color they are. yet, we continue to fight amongst ourselves. so many are claiming to be following the quran and sunnah, saying: i love Allah SWT and Muhammad pbuh. yet they’re embarrassed to be muslims. we can’t defend the dignity of islam in such a way. we have brothers, shaving because they don’t want to be looked at differently. we have sisters taking off hijab because they sought auliyah among the kuffar women that were telling them that the muslim women are oppressed. we are using ribaa with the desire of living the “ American Dream “. there are shaykhs, wallahi, that are telling young muslims to delay their hajj and to do it when they’re older. astafirghullah!!! muslim parents, making it hard for their children to get married, even though their children desire marriage to avoid committing zinaa.

so, what’s my point in mentioning all of this? my point is that when we give our lives or turn back to Allah SWT, we will be rewarded and blessed and the ummah will become reunited and the Nur of Allah SWT will continue to shine even if the unbelievers detest it. we can’t reunite the ummah on our own, but we need to repent and turn back to Allah SWT and be patient, and we’ll see unity come back to the ummah inshAllah.

wasaalam

nyerekareem

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Q - how can we strenghten the ummah?

Ans - When the number of people coming for Jumuah will be same as the number of people coming for Fazr prayers.

:)

wa/salam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Subhanallah, I'm glad someone said this, this has been on my mind also. I see it all the time. I go into the masjid and everyone is in their own little group:astag: . The "Niqaabis" are one group, then you have your arab/pakistani sisters in another group, then you have your african sisters in another group, and the list goes on and on!! You give them salaams, they give you the meanest look, its so sad, mashallah. Then we have the "African Masjid", the Bangledeshi Masjid, the Indonisian Masjid etc.... We are all seperated, ya Allah!! I thought we were all muslims!! Some non-muslim organizations are more united than us, and its a shame. Wake up muslims and lets establish some unity among us and stop blaming the kuffars when its really us!! Allah knows best!!:tti_sister:

dawahforever

:hijabi: Asalaamu Alaikum

I just want to say I love you all for the sake of Allah, we are all brothers and sisters and hope we will all hold together tight to the rope of Allah. We all need each other so dearly.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E

muharram23

Staff member

for a long time now, there has been something that has been bothering me that has been taking place within the muslim ummah. what is it? it’s something called disunity. we muslims are supposed to see each other as brothers and sisters in islam; and we are to love one another for the sake of Allah SWT. but have you seen the terrible things going on between the brothers and sisters in the ummah?

it has almost become commonplace to not be given a salaam when one sees a muslim at a masjid or even on the street. there is blessing in giving someone salaam, and there is also blessing in returning the salaam given to us. therefore, we should rush to greet our muslim brothers and sisters. sadly, many of us don’t. there are also muslims that are ashamed of being muslims, so when you give salaam to them in the non-muslim public they cringe. why? Allah SWT has blessed us by giving us islam. it is a way of life that opens the gates of jannah to us. feel honored. if Allah SWT had willed; he could make you one of the polytheists, leaving you you with no chance to enter paradise.

there have been tremendous amounts of cliques forming at the masjid. one group only associating with members of their own race. and the other group doing the same. why is this going on in the ummah? don’t they know that nationalism is haram in islam? isn’t Allah SWT the god of mankind? doesn’t surah 114 AN-NAS stress this? Qul audhu bi Rabbin-Nas. translated: SAY I SEEK REFUGE WITH THE LORD OF MANKIND. therefore, as muslims shouldn’t we all seek refuge in Him? but he is the Rabb ( lord ) for all of mankind. there is no question that we are all special to Allah SWT, so why are fellow muslims mocking the creation of Allah SWT when he refuses to say salaam to an African; going shoulder to shoulder in the prayer lines when a Pakistani comes in the row; or when an Arab brother wants to marry an African sister? dear muslim brothers and sisters, when we are racist towards are fellow brothers and sisters in islam, aren’t we really saying that Allah SWT isn’t really the best of creators? astafirghullah!!!

not only has the lack of unity severely hurt the muslim ummah, it has also caused us to become distracted from serious issues. if we are at war with other races or tribes within the ummah, how can we defend islam? there are muslims that don’t even realize that there’s an unofficial war on islam. that there are people that want to wipe islam off the face of the earth. they hate muslims no matter what shade of color they are. yet, we continue to fight amongst ourselves. so many are claiming to be following the quran and sunnah, saying: i love Allah SWT and Muhammad pbuh. yet they’re embarrassed to be muslims. we can’t defend the dignity of islam in such a way. we have brothers, shaving because they don’t want to be looked at differently. we have sisters taking off hijab because they sought auliyah among the kuffar women that were telling them that the muslim women are oppressed. we are using ribaa with the desire of living the “ American Dream “. there are shaykhs, wallahi, that are telling young muslims to delay their hajj and to do it when they’re older. astafirghullah!!! muslim parents, making it hard for their children to get married, even though their children desire marriage to avoid committing zinaa.

so, what’s my point in mentioning all of this? my point is that when we give our lives or turn back to Allah SWT, we will be rewarded and blessed and the ummah will become reunited and the Nur of Allah SWT will continue to shine even if the unbelievers detest it. we can’t reunite the ummah on our own, but we need to repent and turn back to Allah SWT and be patient, and we’ll see unity come back to the ummah inshAllah.

wasaalam

nyerekareem

Salamu alaykum,

When we turn to quran and sunnah and we take them as judge in whatever we do. When our honor is in islam and not in nationalism,tribalism, familism, originism, moneyism, and all other isms. Then Allah s.va will raise our status just like he did with the beduins in saudi arabia during the time of Resulullah sv.s. From being beduins to the leaders and rules of persia, byzantia, tatars, and 2/3 of the world. Islam, islam, islammmmmmmmm only in islammm is honor, quran and sunnahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and that will improve our state. Allah won't change a state of one nation until they change themselves.

Barakallahu feek

Wallahu alem

Muharram

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Brother nyerekareem has raised some serious issues we got going on in our Ummah today. I totally agree with this bro and we all need to check ourselves before we wreck ourselves.

I pray and make duaa for the whole entire Muslim Ummah that Inshallah we all be guided to live Islam in the way the Prophet (PBUH) did.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Everything must start from within I guess. If we can't change our own selves, then how can we hope to change the condition of the ummah? All the things which you have mentioned dear Brother are serious problems which we have to overcome if we are ever to see unity,

:jazaak:

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Everything must start from within I guess. If we can't change our own selves, then how can we hope to change the condition of the ummah? All the things which you have mentioned dear Brother are serious problems which we have to overcome if we are ever to see unity,

:jazaak:

wasalam

Akhlaq is most imporant for me

halah

As long as we abandon the teachings of the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet(Salla Allah Alihee Wasslam),I think there is no way to achieve this noble goal.

ozturking

i am so glad reading what you mentioned brother.

i have just returned from umrah elhamdulillah, and i may say that our dream can come true if we could bring the brotherhood and equality among the brothers and sisters as it is in the holy places mecca and madina.

assalamu alaykum.