How did the Arab-Israel 1967 war begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
waterdrop
Everytime I try posting opposing veiws the admins delete it. It seems to be the montra on this site: Either drink the kool-aid or your banned. You call that debate? To date I have never heard anyone say that any muslim has done anything wrong...Purely amazing

Waterdrop so far I have not seen any of your post on this thread been deleted! if there are other post of yours been deleted I am sure there is a good reason behinde it.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Waterdrop...I was rather offended that you made the comment about drinking kool-aid. I know what you are referring too. Please do not make references like this. The brothers and sisters are being very honest and sincere and being on their best behavior. Be so kind as to be fair to them.
Linking Muslims to the tradgey of a cult is not right.

Globalpeace

Banned
Circular Arguments!

W-Salam Aapa,

There is no point!

Everybody else GIVE THE PERSON DAWAH TOWARDS ALLAH (SWT)!

You guys are having a circular argument. your mind is made up and his mind is made up; what to argue about.

Someone today (3 hours ago) in the Mosque came & asked me a question about "Islamic Finance & economy"; I tried to talk and he kept cutting me off; so I had to keep countering his arguments (which were silly and unfounded); in the end I said "Brother, this is not a quick conversation"...I gotta go, "Asslamo Allaikum"

Salaam,

Waterdrop...I was rather offended that you made the comment about drinking kool-aid. I know what you are referring too. Please do not make references like this. The brothers and sisters are being very honest and sincere and being on their best behavior. Be so kind as to be fair to them.
Linking Muslims to the tradgey of a cult is not right.

island muslim

salaam alaiykum,

i don't think its a circuler argument. The whole event is something that actually happened in history; not about a matter of figh so u can't even compare.

So there are FACTS in history .. in this case the palestinian refugees (in jordan, lebanon, iraq etc etc) are there as PROOF.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

To all people..

This website is not for Debating or arguing.

I am going to lock the thread.

wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.