How did you get your username?

Mercury

:salam2:

This is a good thread mashaALLAH.

JazakALLAH khair brother.

Actually I am an IbnAdam (son of Adam) as like all of you brothers. However, it differs in my case as my father is also Adam. So I am a real IbnAdam. lol. That is how my nick came out. I am one of the comparatively few Ibn Ibn Adams in the world.:SMILY288:

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Lol...yeah u surely must be one of the few Ibn Ibn Adams around!!:SMILY149:

Abu_Luqmann

Nice thread, Masha Allah

I always liked the name Luqman and would like to call my son, Luqman.

The 2 'nn', just liked the way it looked. The second 'n' is silent!! :laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing:

:wasalam:

Mixedup

Salaam

Mine is pretty obviuos really!!!!lol
Before reverting I was mixed up so maybe I should change it to not mixed up???

noorsaba2503

Mercury said..
Well i cant remember exactly how i got my username....somehow the word mercury always popped into my head whenever i needed a username. I guess maybe after studying about mercury as a poison, its use in various equipments and the fact that i broke a thermometer once (accidently ofcourse) and seeing the slippery stuff on the floor looked cute.hehe

lols.. thts funny :)

My first name is Noorsaba (which is almost like a combination of 2 names Noor and Saba dont ask me why is it like that ??!!!) and 2503 comes from my husband's date of birth.(25th March)

Isra

aka Tree2008
Well my username comes from a nickname some people call me which is Tree (from my real name of Theresa) and the current year. When I change my name after I do Shahada I may change my username on TTI.

AAminAA

Amatullah
You stole my question :lol:

I picked 'Storm' because I like storms, they are so beautiful if you completely ignore the thunder bit.

Thunder sounds scary a bit ,but look what Allah s.w.t., tels us about it :

Nay, thunder repeateth His praises, and so do the angels, with awe

Ar Rad 13: 13

My nickname is my real name :SMILY259:

ZainabMedina

Asalamu alaykum,
Well, Zainab is my first name and Medina is a very important city in Saudi Arabia..i also think its a nice name.
Very boring really...i think i should try to be a little more inventive next time

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
*Ahem* hmm.... the only reason I got this username was because "Muhammad" was taken, this name is kool anyway:D

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
salam

hope everybody is in their best health.
i guess it's my turn now, well Zaynab is my name and while i was thinking of something to put after it, and old friend of mine randomly choose it for me. i guess she likes the 123 so now i realized that i am the third child of my family and only one is younger than me. so i like it now.

wasalam

ahmed3711

my name is ahmed and when i was looking for an email i chose a number to be easy to find it available so i chose 3711 but am only 26 :) and i made my nick name like my email not to forget it oneday ;)

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

I've used this name 'Sharingan' for gaming, youtube, and other websites. I just wanted to have one user name for different sites so it is easier to remember, and less hectic.
I got this from a Japanese animation I used to watch.

P.S.

All the sisters who are often confused as begin "brothers" just type Sister like Sister Storm has next to her avatar.

:wasalam:

sister purified

i got my username not cos im really purified(im striving to be)but cos its the english meaning for my real name (as far as i noe..)