How do you know you haven't been inflicted with Black Magic?

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Assalamu'alaykum,

I dislike the way this is promoted, I'm not undermining the importance of safeguarding oneself from sihr, but there's no need for this creepy theme/sound track. It promotes fear of that which is unseen besides Allaah, when in reality, we fear nothing but Him.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said to ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab [1]:يا عمر بن الخطاب ما سلكت طريقاً ولا دخلتفجاً شعبا إلا سلك شيطان طريقاً وشعبا غير الذي سلكتSo the shayateen – the jinn, they are scared of the Believers, but they have a sense, they can feel the fear and fright of mankind. So if you become scared of jinns, they become brave and they start scaring you.So what you need to do is what Allaah تعالى says – what Allaah تعالى :ذَلِكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ يُخَوِّفُ أَوْلِيَاءهُ فَلاَ تَخَافُوهُمْ وَخَافُونِ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ{It is only Shaitân (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliyâ’ [supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger, Muhammad)]; so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers.} [Aal-‘Imraan 3:175]

So if you are a real Believer do not get scared of the Shayateen.

Allaah تعالى says to the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم: أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّا أَرْسَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ تَؤُزُّهُمْ أَزًّا{See you not that We have sent the Shayâtîn (devils) against the disbelievers to push them to do evil.} [Maryam 19:83]

And that’s why Yaa Ikhwaan we need to always be clean and that’s why the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم encouraged us always have wudū’ and to use perfume.

Allaah تعالى says: الَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّهُ وَجِلَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَإِذَا تُلِيَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُهُ زَادَتْهُم إِيمَانًا {… when Allâh is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur’ân) are recited unto them, they (i.e.the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord (Alone) …} [Al-Anfal 8:2]

And the other ayah: ألا بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ {Verily, in the remembrance of Allâh do hearts find rest.} [Ar-Ra’d 13:28]

So do a lot of remembrance (adhkaar), the remembrance of the morning and evening, for entering the house, exiting the house, entering the toilet, exiting the toilet, entering the mosque, exiting the mosque, going into your car etc. You take all the remembrances that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم taught us.

the prophet (saw) would not have taught us to do this for no reasons. he warned us against jinn and evil and fear, its out there so we cant say i am a muslim and read quran and leave the unseen out. no, he told us how to protect ourself and this is part of our life and test. so if you get affected by black majic or evil possession, you cant say oh why me, the question is 'did you do what the prophet told you do do and what he warned us of'.

im sorry but they do exist, they are Allahs creation, we Love Allah, We fear none but Allah, if they scare us, its their jobs, our job is to remember Allah even if we are scared. make dua, pray, read quran, you'll feel better. If shaytan and jinn did not exist, you probably would not do anything wrong, so Allah created them to see and test our faith and love for him. so dont find it creapy, go study about it, read about it, you'll get over it and understand they are part of you, there probably one standing right next to you reading this and you do not know, its probably a muslim, its not harming you, so why you scared.

sorry but thats not just for you, its a reminder for me and everyone out there. they are with us everywhere, different shape and form, dont be scared, if you are its normal and not haram as long as you protect yourself the way Allah and the prophet (saw) taught us. whether you know about them or not, they will always be part of this world.

So you live for Allaah and Allaah will protect you.إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَآمَنُوا{Truly, Allâh defends those who believe.} [Al-Hajj 22:38]

And in the hadeeth Qudsi: [3]ولا يزال عبدي يتقرب إلي بالنوافل حتى أحبهفإذا أحببته كنت سمعه الذي يسمع به وبصره الذي يبصر به ويده التي يبطش بها ورجلهالتي يمشي بهاولئن سألني لأعطينه وإن استعاذنيلأعيذنهHere Allaah تعالى is telling you that as much remembrance, worship and optional worship you do for Him, He will protect your eyes, your ears, your hands and your legs.

That means you are surrounded by protection from Allaah تعالى and Allaah تعالى will send the angels around you.

Reported with the following wording in Saheeh al-Bukhaari, Kitaab Salaahtit-Taraaweeh (#1906) as part of a longer hadeeth.نعم البدعة هذه، والتي ينامون عنها أفضل من التي يقومونImaam Ahmad Bin Hanbal [Rahmahullah] Said: “Allah showers His Mercy upon the worshipper who approaches prayer in a state of humility and meekness towards Allah, in fear and supplicating Him with desire (for His Pleasure), and in hope (of His Mercy), making Salah to his Rabb, his most important consideration, dedicating his whispered utterances to Him and his back straight in his qiyam and his ruku.. and his sujud, poring out his heart and his feelings and struggling to perfect his acts of worship, for he knows not whether he will perform another prayer after it, or whether he will be overtaken (by death) before he can perform Salah again.”

Allah has enlightened us on the subject of Jinn through the seventy second (72nd) Surah Surah Al-Jinn, revealed late in Makkah and various other aayaat in the Holy Qur’aan. The Holy Qur’aan reveals that Jinn are created from fire whereas the human beings are created from clay. Although they are invisible to human eyes, the jinn can see us. Like human beings they are also entrusted with responsibilities (careers, family life, etc.). They too will be rewarded for their righteousness and will receive punishment for their wickedness.

i got this information from http://islamicarticles.wordpress.com/jinn/
there is so much that will help you understand.

in my opinion, those who reject or fear this topic, they do so because they find it too complicated to practice these protections who Allah and the prophet (saw) taught us and warned us of. or they dont believe this protection will work or they dont TRUST this protection. Allah is there and with us brothers and sisters, he created them and us, we owe Allah so much so lets seek his protection and block the shaytan. you will find this protection is not just for them to stop harming you, it will benifiet you in many ways of your life, your home, blessings, children, wealth, health, dua acceptance, it will do more than what you think.

you dont have to over do it, do what you are free to do and are capable of doing and leave the rest with Allah. Allah wont change or help someone unless they try or change themselves.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
this is a thread which made me corious and pulled me to write how can we know if we're cursed.I discovered to have a curse on me,when I was married for 4 years.after a long battle and a sialogue with the person who disturbed me in my dreams,I got well.from the day my father took shahada,I felt free from evil8this is a long story).in general it's possible to know if black magic is inflicted on somebody,when someone else is jealous of the happiness and of the well living of a person.when in my family everybody knew I was marrying to a muslim boy,I felt the presence of something which scaried me and all around me it was like people of my family disliked the way i was taking.in that moment,the curse on me took place.when you discover something bad like black magic,you must have faith and someone beloved who believes you:when got crazy because of the things I saw,I only had my husband who really believed I wasn't mad.in many cases people with these problems are prisoned in some houses of cure and nobody helps them.another thing you can do is asking from where this black magic comes.I suffered many years,before to have the streght to face what I feared most:my father.I was scaried from him and many times I woke up crying for the anguish.now,mashallah,I am free and happy that my father abandoned the world of evil,stopping to disturb me(it wasn't him,but someone else who possessed him):wasalam:

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
:QUOTE]

sister hayat im so sorry to hear but i understand what you went through.

your symptoms sound similar to what i went through. alhumdulilah i am better than before but still the evil possession is still there. But because i can face it and i trained myself well against fearing them, i find it natural not to be so scared of them anymore.

i use to see things, my husband stood by me and believe me and seeked help for me. if it wasnt for him i would not have been a better person as i am now.

i never knew anything about jinns or their existance or the unseen world, when i found out about my possession, man it freaked me out so much that i became paranoyd. then my fear of them made me start to see things and freaky things and scream like mad. the dreams i had were terrible. it took weeks for me to heal from this fear.

lool, i use to put a knife next to me before sleeping because i use to hear footsteps like someone coming into my bedroom or people running in the house. i put a knife next to me and refuse to sleep if i did not have it there. thats how freaked out i was and how scared i was.

but im much much stronger alhumduliliah. in my dreams if a jinn tries to scare me and faces me, oh it is so scary to see but i recite ayat al kursi on it while closing my eyes (this is in the dream) and that jinn gets burnt or shrinks. when i wake up im not scared just proud of being able to face them.

may allah protect us. i learnt heaps, i know how to protect myself now, thats whats keeping me normal and whats making me happy and not see things. im really doing well. inshallah may allah cure me.

Kakorot

"Need bunch of brothers only volunteers for the Black Magic Event! Its huge so we need more man power! Brothers only for now. Email (go on the website for the email) right away insha'Allah." - Br. Jalal Ibn Sa'eed.

"Black Magic Seminar Ticket £10 + Black Magic Guide Book £10 + Black Magic DVD set £14.99 + Box of Black Magic Chocolates (£4 Value - Free Gift) = £34.99 ??? Nope! It's only £30.00 - Save £5 when you make a full booking for the Black Magic Event! While spaces remain as they are selling out super fast! ..." - Br. Jalal Ibn Sa'eed.

Sally A

Well, it exists. Our beloved Rasul :saw: was affected by it himself.

Black Magic and Satanic Possession

Praise be to Allaah

People who have had experience with such situations have related that the following are among the signs of a person who is possessed by jinn (or Satan):

Strong repulsion when hearing Qur’aan or Aathaan (call for prayers).

Episodes of losing consciousness and/or epileptic attacks, especially when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Frequent nightmares during sleep.

Tendency to avoid people accompanied by out-of-the-norm behavior.

The jinn who possesses him might speak when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Madness, as stated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "Those who devour usury will not stand except as stands one whom Satan by his touch hath driven to [epileptic] madness…"2:275

As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:

Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).

Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.

Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.

Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.

Sudden change in behavior without obvious reason.

Complete loss of appetite for food.

Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.

Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.

It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.

As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:

Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.

Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself. Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah. To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.

Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.

Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.

Cupping--removing excess blood.

Supplications.

And we ask Allaah to cure your brother and ease your hardship and his, as He is the One who cures and there is no one else who can cure.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

I knew that someone will not understand me :p
but its okay :)
What I meant by the Black magic is the one that we always see in movies you know you see kind of womens dress all in black and tells you for example that you are posses by the devil that the devil "supposly takes possesion of your body and make acts that are not control by yourself" and blabla
and then they make weird stuff as rituals that they call "black magic"
hehe!! don't worry I'm not dumb

Sally A

Black magic is true. And so is the evil eye (Nazr). But i don`t beleive it when Asians say you give people nazr by looking at them when they eat.

Thats just fallacy

Thats exactly one of the things that I meant by saying I don't really believe in black magic....

Sally A

Black magic does actually exsist though. It's very prevalent amongst people nowadays especially with Muslims..... :O

Either out of jealousy, love, or hate black magic happens...scary stuff.

I know that it does excist but you mention it>>
"nowadays".....

I answerd someone else by my meaning you can see it :)

Sally A

salam alaikum

I hope sister Shahnazz has explained it well
if someone doesn't beleive in black magic, that doesn't mean that it doesn't exit.
try learn about it, you'll understand.

wa-llahu ta'la alam
wassalam

Salamou Alykom,
indeed she did,
but lol you all got my wrong...but it's okay... I answerd ShahnazZ you can see what I meant

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
With my respect to others but to most of westerners term "black magic" means something else than in its islamic means. Could you use some other term with it?

To us it is as "woodoo" in some paganic cultures, nothing islamic. What it its "islamic" name?

Kakorot

Sihr.

Once this shaykh (Abu Hanifa) said that basically there is no such thing as black magic or white magic. Magic is magic.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Magic is in essence magic. It is not to be taken lightly. May Allah protect us from harm.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I knew that someone will not understand me :p
but its okay :)
What I meant by the Black magic is the one that we always see in movies you know you see kind of womens dress all in black and tells you for example that you are posses by the devil that the devil "supposly takes possesion of your body and make acts that are not control by yourself" and blabla
and then they make weird stuff as rituals that they call "black magic"
hehe!! don't worry I'm not dumb

I see.

Forgive me, but I still don't quite understand your explanation. As Sister Channa stated regarding Abu Hanifa, "Magic is magic."

And the example you gave of the woman in black sounds like she's practicing black magic to me as well. Perhaps you meant Wicca, which in itself is a pagan religion, but it sounded like black magic to me. Tampering with the natural way of things by calling on something other than Allah Subhanu wa Ta'ala for assistance or intervention serves as "magic." No need to really distinguish. Either way, it's shirk.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
guys guys have a look at the video i posted in my new thread it will answer everything we are concerned of and about majic.

its coooooooooool. it gives you amazing answer. cant stop talking about it.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74891

im not trying to tell everyone not to come to this thread lool, no i just put up a new thread of the video link from youtube so to make sure everyone EVERYONE reads it and learns from it.

those who dont understand majic etc, oh my god its a must to wactch for everyone

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Of my mind we should stop thinking Jinns and magic but think only Allah. This is how we can stop they power in our hearts.

Talking too much about JInns create people´s imagination.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Of my mind we should stop thinking Jinns and magic but think only Allah. This is how we can stop they power in our hearts.

Talking too much about JInns create people´s imagination.

lool, yes you are right. but its part of our lives and all we are trying to do is get closer to Allah and learn how to stop evil and learn how to protect ourselves and family and ....

By doing protection, and dua and athkar and supplications etc, whether against evil or for Allahs blessings, we will be blessed always and Allah will take care of us and angels will be with us and Allah will help our health, answer our dua's, give us wealth, protect us and our families. so really it sounds like its all about evil and majic, but to me, i learn about it because it gets me closer to Allah.

the duas i make to keep evil away from me and my family, the things we should do like say mashallaha and bismillah always to keep evil away, to pray to keep evil away, to make dua to make sure Allah is with us and sends us his guidance and protection, everything we do is really to bring us closer to Allah, and how do we get closer to Allah??? when we block away the evil / shaytan and majic and all that.

thats why i find this topic really important.

i swear, before i knew of how strong this topic was, when i make dua or pray its all for Allah. but in the end it doesnt mean its all for Allah, its worship, its protection, and part of 'it keeps evil away' etc. it is all for Allah but more to it.

anything you do for Allah, notice its got something to do with blocking evil or cure / healing. quran, dua, athkar, supplications, prayer, fasting all that. so really, not many people realise that doing this is blocking the shaytan, evil, majic and all that and bringing us closer to Allah.

Allah is pleased with us speaking about this topic, how many of us have learnt heaps from it already? i keep learning. and how many of us are increasing our duas and athkar and protection? we know we have to be protected all times, its not just about evil, its about worship too, and so the angels come into our homes and be around us. for Allah too.

eg: its from the sunnah for us to stay in wudu at all times, why? coz wudu it a worship to allah, Angels come when someone is in wudu, and the evil is block and majic and all.

so its really part of our worship. and important too.

hope you understand.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
someone put a thread on asking if we have seen the prophet (saw) in our dream. this is what i replied and thought i'll share it on this thread too because i feel its related or relevate somehow. not sure why.
--------------------
after i found out i was possessed, i was really upset and scared as i did not know anything about jinns. sheikh kept doing rukiyah on me until one day i could not handle it and asked Allah for help. i kept asking and kept asking and asked Allah to gift me a dream.

throughout the whole night of my sleep, Mouhamad (saw) kept hitting and hitting the jinn inside me. throughout the whole night all i know and felt deep deep in my heart and all i hear from the jinn is mouhamad (saw). i knew it was the prophet (saw) in my heart. when i woke up for fajr, i was breathing fast, i woke up my husband and the jinn inside me said the shahada to my husband and my husband taught him how to pray. he left me now. but still one more to go.

he said what he saw and experienced, he did not deserve it because he does not deserve to meet the prophet (saw)

another time, i prayed for Allah to help me get rid of the whispers in my head, it was really bad and i did not know what to do. then i had a dream where the prophet (saw) came to me and told me to constantly make tasbih and that the small surahs known as al mouawazat, surah al fatiha and ayat al kursi, they protect me and harm the jinn and i will not know how much they help me when i read them. He also told me that he understands what im going through and he believes me. at that time only my husband use to believe me and understand and that use to make me upset or think i was crazy. but the prophet (saw) told me he understands and believes me and tasbih will help get rid of the whispers. i do this and it works.

when i woke up, i remember his face, his face was of a sheikh in lebanon who everyone followed and loves but he passed away in 1990 sheikh Khalid Z'eby cant spell his surname. at that time, Sheikh Khalid's son named Abdul Kadir, he was reading rukiyah on me.

so the prophet (saw) came to me in the face of sheikh khalid. who was a very very strong and great sheikh.

he had long white beard, really hard to explain now. but he was beautiful.

another time, i was being attached by jinns then i was lifted up to the heavens by an angel. i hugged the angel and didnt want to let go. it lifted me up and protected me against the evil below me.

ever since i read athkar and supplications and protect myself the way the prophet (saw) and allah told us to, alhumdulilah you are even protected in your dreams and loved by them more.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

our world and their world are different
as we have our own region/reign, they have their own.
they wont gonna pose over us until someone calls them to do: black magic!

as long as we are reciting Suram Nas, Falaq, ayatul Kursi,insha Allah we dont have any problem from them.

their is no logic in not believing in Jinn, coz if we believe in Live TV program broadcasting from one part from the another part or the world, why not in Jinn! I'm not directing it to anyone, just as a exclusionary point. anyways

beware of black magic, spells and taweez/talisman. some people do harm/ take control over people by taweez.

may Allah save us all
we have nothing to worry as long as we have believe in Allah and the surahs in heart

Allah knows the best
wassalamu alaikum

Kakorot

Taweez is dangerous. There's this person I know who told me that certain areas of their body was burning and I didn't know what to do then, so I just made them listen to surah baqarah from my phone but it didn't really work. Then a bundle of taweez was found behind a plate set in the wall unit. This person used to have anger issues as well and would snap at anyone, a lot of the time for no reason. Once the taweez were removed from the house, that person stopped feeling the burns and was no longer moody.