How does stories change?

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Picture11.png

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

IbnAdam77

"O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done." (Surah al-'Hujuraat, Verse Number 6)

IbnAdam77

"Indeed successful are believers those who in their prayer have fear of ALLAH and those who refrain from vain talk". (Surah al-Muminoon, Verses 1-3).

JenGiove

:salam2:

ROTFL! That is so true! In America, during grade school, we are taught that lesson by playing the "telephone" game...

The native American's know it as the "moccasin telegraph..."

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Masha Allah, May Allah Azzawajal help you more to promote to the society Aameen..

Jazakallah Khair Akhi, for sharing this meaningful thread with us

By the way, I just laughed a lot as the climax + turning point of your story are being started by..... A SISTER !!!! lolzz

Just wondering, why we women are being that always... (Just kidding my sisters... dont take it serious )

Isra

aka Tree2008
Wa alaikome salam

Mashallah dear brother very very good lesson for us to learn! I am so happy you posted this as I have been thinking along these lines lately. It is so easy for us to pass on information we hear without verifying it first and that is so dangerous as the interpretation can change from person to person!

Excellent demonstration of this point dear brother and I pray Allah reward your effort Ameen

wa salam

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalamu 'alaykum.

Loool, this reminds me of the telephone game, like sis Jen said. :D But it's so true though, the way stories change.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
BWAHAHAHA! Okay I had to put my head on my desk I laughed so hard...when they showed the picture of the Zebra and called it a table.

But yes, stories do change. Intentionally and unintentionally.
Like Jen & AllahKnowsbest said, the game telephone. That was funny too.

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa Iyyakum all. :D

Yes sister faaraa, you can always use anything contributed by me, and no need to ask next time. :)

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

Lol
:jazaak: for sharing.I think this is how misguidance comes into being and this is how false doctornies came into being.

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Good point brother. But for a certain extend, because Shatan is the main figure behind all the evil.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

samiha

---------
Staff member
Like Jen & AllahKnowsbest said, the game telephone. That was funny too.

No. Just no, not funny at all. There was always that kid who would turn to you and whisper some nonsense gibberish pretending to make sense and then turn around all innocent.

So you're stuck figuring out what to tell the next person. And of course then you have to turn around and become that kid. Vicious cycle, vicious game.