Do you do rafadeyn?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

twas19

AS salam alaykum
when i started to do rafadeyn a person told me to follow the imam the way he leads prayer ;who is a hanafi and doesn't do rafadeyn .

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Zakir naik is saying the same what Brother Mabsoot has said in the above post. you also watch it full , Dr Zakir naik is himself translating it also...

wasalaam...

Salaam Brother,

Thanks... i didnt watch till the end the first time...
GAAAA makes me a little irritated how people read one thing and propagate it to the whole world accepting it as truth without verification.
Thanks a bunch, I will spread the message.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah.

Who on this thread or elsewhere ever say that raising the hands is waajib? I don't understand what the confusion is?

:salam2:

No one did brother,I just wanted to clarify for myself if it's compulsory to do rafayadain?Here they don't do rafayadain in many masjids and I never cared to ask(my mistake) about it's significance,now I really wish to know after seeing this thread,is it compulsory part of salah or is it sunnah?

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

No one did brother,I just wanted to clarify for myself if it's compulsory to do rafayadain?Here they don't do rafayadain in many masjids and I never cared to ask(my mistake) about it's significance,now I really wish to know after seeing this thread,is it compulsory part of salah or is it sunnah?

Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah.

Your question has already been answered:

It is an established sunnah which the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: practised and so did the Sahaabah. If you leave it, there is no sin upon you. But, if you perform it then you will be rewarded. So, the ruling concerning it is that it is recommended.

all4islam

Hope everyone is in the state of best health and a strong Imaan!

Wanted to ask everyone over here, do you do rafadeyn while praying? Is praying without rafadeyn wrong? In Sunan abudawud, I found hadith for both. So can it be said that both ways are correct?

jazakallah khairan!

No i don't but some of chinese teachers in school they do