How many times u read qur'an..?

hager

salam
i just have quiz....i wants to know..how many times members read qur'an? &when u read it?
1-after every salah..
2-before u go bed
3-after el-fajir
4-in ur weekend

...so on
about me:i read after el-fajir,and before bed...
i'd really apperciate any answer..

Joanna-Aisha

Salam! Good idea! I read after some salats, it depends, and before I go to bed.I'm planning to organize more time at weekends, to study Quran more in shaa Allah! :)

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Before sleeping and before dawn (I like the sound of silence of the night when reading qur'an)

Salamualaikum

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
salam
i just have quiz....i wants to know..how many times members read qur'an? &when u read it?
1-after every salah..
2-before u go bed
3-after el-fajir
4-in ur weekend

...so on
about me:i read after el-fajir,and before bed...
i'd really apperciate any answer..

Assalamualaykum sis
i always read after dhur prayer,some time after asar prayer.Before going to bed i read surah Mulk and surah sajad
take care remember ummah in your Dua.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Alhamdulilah. Jazaaki Allaahu Khayran to sister "halah" for this:

From the Book Tanbeeh al-Ghafileen by Imam as-Samarqandi;

Sufyan ath-Thauri, may Allah have mercy on him, said that ten people are regarded as oppressors:

2-The person who does not recite at least a hundred verses of the Qur’an daily.

I left the other bit out. But i try and read atleast 100 verses every day. Normally its before Isha and before bed.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

moominah

i read just after myy fajr prayer
may ALLAH SWT give us more strenght to read QURAN and do action on all order
AMEEN

Blessed

asalamu alaykum to you.

This is my first itme here and alhamduillah I came across this question. I read the qu'ran mainly after fajir and in before bed. But I know that it's not enough make du'a for me inshAllah that I devote more time to reading.

asalamu alaykum:tti_sister:

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
:bismillah:

:salam2:

I usually read the Qur'aan after solatul Fajr, Maghrib wa Isyak insha^Allaah. I tried to complete the five daily suwrahs like As-Sajada[t], Yaasin, Ar-Ra'hman, Al-Waqia'h and Al-Mulk...of course sometimes I tried to read more but due to the weaknesses of my Imaan, I kept on slagging...:astag:

An-Niyqaabiy Fiysabbilillaah

Hasbuna^Allaah wa ni'gma[t] wa kiyl.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i usually read before i go to bed. it helps me memorize better and i have beautiful dreams afterwards. when i try to read after fajr, which is the recommended time, i get terribly distracted. i wish i wouldn't get distracted in the morning.

:wasalam: