How much are u Interesting

happy 2 b muslim

assalamu alaykum

How much are u Interesting in tti are you a 5 or a 10 how many time in a day do you visit it if you havent noticed am a 10 am always on it i need a life or get active lol :hijabi:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
assalamu alaykum

How much are u Interesting in tti are you a 5 or a 10 how many time in a day do you visit it if you havent noticed am a 10 am always on it i need a life or get active lol :hijabi:

Lol join the club! I check it as frequently as I check my hotmail account! Like right now I am meant to be studying for my psychology exam which is just hours away but I am on TTI. Its such an addictive site.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
LOL I used to have site open all my 11 hour shift :D at work and all week 6-7 days ....:D
now just getting in the evening for only couple hours ;)
waaleikum salam

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2:

LOL no just got a different job ,cant use lap top :(

but its night now ,2 am ,Im still here again:girl3:
well addicted :D
I just missed u all :)

:wasalam:

:wasalam:

Nice to know your still addicted. :SMILY149:

Yes, TTI is a wonderful place to be in. May Allah SWT make our intentions for being here sincere (for the sake of Allah alone). And may He SWT continuously make our scale of good deeds heavier in relation to the time we spend here.

muslima89

Allah is merciful
Lol join the club! I check it as frequently as I check my hotmail account! Like right now I am meant to be studying for my psychology exam which is just hours away but I am on TTI. Its such an addictive site.

i have tonns of exams too, but im soo addictive to this site :hijabi:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu alaikum,

It is good to be addicted to learning more about Islam, I think. =) I stop in 1 - 5 times a day, often for more than an hour, Alhamdulilah.

WaSalaam

Sakeena

Interesting!

MUST...LEARN...ABOUT...ISLAM...CAN'T...STOP!!!! LOL yes we're all Islam addicts! lol hehehe.. cuz unlike drugaddicts, we're actually proud of it! :SMILY126:

Sakeena :D

samiha

---------
Staff member

My answer would probably be sometimes too often to count. Not really a good thing. But with days becoming more jampacked..hmm... not so cool, especially as some people said, before tests and etc.

to be very honest, I like it but I am not very happy with it.

Ok, but you never gave a reason why? Perhaps if you did, we moderators or admin could discuss it if it was a certain type of issue, or we can all collectively work together on improving this site insha'allah

sometimes it's good to have someone critique it, so insha'allah... any tips?

wasalam

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

Guess mine will be a little boring for its a repeat of what ive said before..Although now i do not actively participate here i do come in daily without fail as long as my system is on,, from 630am - 930pm,,i am a housewife now so theres no stopping me to be here all the time as and when i want too. I tried recommending others to this website too if they want to learn english hehehe
here my story (learn arabic section)
hambaallah
:salam2:bro, :jazaak:
i have been playing scrabble on line for almost 7 years almost daily now n when Allah swt showed me the path,, i was looking for ways to leave that site,,then alhamduillah i find ur site n guess now im addicted to it,,,for ive dream n wish i cud learn about islam,arabic and learning to recite the quran with tajweed too,, all my life. After my "forced retirement" a blessing fm Allah swt indeed now i have the time to learn at my own pace,

:wasalam::hijabi: