• 15-Below

Votes: 10 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
I feel YOUNG!

LOL Alhumdulilah! I feel young, I could mark 35+.....
I am 52 soon to be 53 in sha allah!

Sajidah_1

ancient one
ok so we know who the youngest is .And it seems with pride I can say I am the oldest ,see with age comes both wisdom and knowledge and at almost 51 I can say the title ancient one comes with destinction , I am very ok with my age and so dont mind telling some one.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2: brother.

I was born in March 20th. U???
June 14th!

Yeah, Yeah, beat that now. :lol:

Oh well, It's brother Al Baraa in 1st place, Me in 2nd, you sister in 3rd, and another sister in 4th.

Aha, you lost older Baji, LoL.

1280-tongue-out-smiley.jpg

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^LoL brother Heegan, the earlier someone is born means the older that they are, so it means that when it's my birthday in June, sister Muslim Gurl is two and a half months older than me.

Don't worry, I use to get confused like that also, LoL. :)

Idris16

ohh, so true i got confused. i thought who's older or something. dont know :D

well im 15 so which place 6,7 or 8th place?

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
June 14th!

Yeah, Yeah, beat that now. :lol:

Oh well, It's brother Al Baraa in 1st place, Me in 2nd, you sister in 3rd, and another sister in 4th.

Aha, you lost older Baji, LoL.

1280-tongue-out-smiley.jpg

:lol: well since you are younger than me, this means I have more knowledge in islam than you!!! :holaaa: (just joking!! :wink:)

IbnAhmad

I'M 16!!!

:salam2:
:ma: I'm also 16 and there is quite alot of 16 year old's! Hope u all did well in ur GCSE's :SMILY139: :wasalam:

ummrayhan

subhanallah

:salam2:
im 16 too. great 2 knw dah his web is ful of young muslims n mulimahs. this shows how great v r duin! keep it up youth! Hope u al av pased in ur GCSEs! coz i hav- got 5A* 4A alhmadullah. Tkcr!
:wasalam:

ummrayhan

:)

wel wel wel.... as u all seem to be fighting bout your age, lemi get 1 ting stright. As we are young we should study thee deen more so it does not become difficult later in lyf. Also even if you had 100 years to live (inshallah), we still would not be able to study the deen. That how much we have to strive to please Allah! Cmon ppl do sumfin else insted of checkin each ova ages :p Btw i knw circles if u brov n sis r intested round East london!

Status
Not open for further replies.