how to avoid hurting attitude ???

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2:
may Allah keep us all in health peace and at highest ranks of emaan ameen
my question is how you avoid a person who is continuously hurting you and being a family member you can't get away from him/her, now the situation is you can't remain silent that person take it in negative and you cant answer back, still you are getting continuous criticism and mockery . as a human it provoke you to get angry. how to react in such situation?:wasalam:

tdubai

my question is how you avoid a person who is continuously hurting you and being a family member you can't get away from him/her, now the situation is you can't remain silent that person take it in negative and you cant answer back, still you are getting continuous criticism and mockery . as a human it provoke you to get angry. how to react in such situation?:wasalam:

I'm not gonna pretend to have answers from Quran and Sunna,but in such situations I use sarcasm.I prefere it to raise my voice or say something that realy hurts.Besides I think sarcasme intimmidats so people would have to think before they say anything to you.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister smile at that person ....
and say 'may allah forgive you'..and also say .' i love you for the sake of allah':)
with politeness, and humbelness...

salam alaykum

what i do is when im angry...i go to my room, lock the door and keep punching the wall till i cool off with another pain which is the pain of blood coming from my knuckles

:hearts::hearts:

ovomer

salam from pakistan!

dear sister,
very experienced person told me regarding this case that you should start zikar of astaghfirullah for that particular person and that person will start loving you.
your brother in islam.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
^^ Gasp! Umm how exactly is that cooling, when your causing yourself pain after pain?

Assalamualaikum,

Dear Sister, I think communication, when the opportunity comes, talk and mention that you do not like the behaviour and attitude towards you, and the fact that you cant live under that mockery all your life. I know what you mean, some family members, more than others are very over reactive and impatient, treating other with a lot of pride in their hearts, throwing jokes and insults, but seem to be very sensitive to it themselves. If you never get the opportunity to verbally communicate because of the attitude, do it through another family member, and ask the other famly member to sound impartial so as to not cause more anger in the person towards yourself. Or maybe write a letter (Not a very good suggestion, but sometimes it works). Obviously, continuous duas will do the job InshaAllah. And remember your patience, as that maybe the difference between the two of you. Allah says in the Quran: Repel evil with good and turn an enemy to a friend. They are not your enemy, but take the first part of the Ayah and sure it will help strenghthen and sweeten your relationship InshaAllah.

Rest leave it to Allah and we will make dua :)

Assalamualaikum

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam alaykum

what i do is when im angry...i go to my room, lock the door and keep punching the wall till i cool off with another pain which is the pain of blood coming from my knuckles

ya allah! why do you hurt yourself....
i would do like this before , but now i have stopped....
dont hurt your self bro...

ya allah! why do you hurt yourself....
i would do like this before , but now i have stopped....
dont hurt your self bro...

well in order to finish anger u gotta take out the fire so thats how i take out mine......u mite use a different remedy but i find this 1 perfect for me cause else i mite end up saying something really bad on my dads face when he insults me infront of other people jz to show off his control over me......

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
salam alaykum

Salam brother Podolski11,

I must buy you a punch bag so at least you stop hurting your knucles! :fighta:

:lol:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
emm what i feel in this situation is, such things overcome the love for the relations, n flourish rebel towards others so it get hard to think positive at such time, but that is time when Allah tests you,
when these things pass off it feels like nothing is happened, and you see with in your self. and if your reaction was same bad as others its leaves regrets,:astag: so that is the very moment to remind our selves that Allah is with those who are peasant one

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
dear sister,
very experienced person told me regarding this case that you should start zikar of astaghfirullah for that particular person and that person will start loving you.
your brother in islam.

jasak Allah brother for your useful advice that's very practical...

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
salam alaykum

brother don't hurt your self just communicate with your own self and try to keep your self clam
:)

Amina 1

salam alaykum

Assalam Alaikum

Brother podolski11 you are very intense , I will say a dua for you asking Allah to relieve some of your suffering which makes you build up so much anger.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Assalam Alaikum
sister Saima Abdullah

I believe you need to control the urge to be spiteful or hateful:SMILY32: against the person who is oppressing you. This is very hard to do ( I Know) .:girl3: Pray to Allah.:tti_sister: Don't argue back just leave the room :SMILY139:every time they start attacking :angryred:you.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
I think being patient will help you sister. I know how it feels although i haven't personally gone through it.

Believe me, In these kind of situations TIME will give the answer. Don't worry be patient and ask help from ALLAH SWT. May ALLAH SWT give you the best in this dunya and Akhira. Ameen.

I know it is very difficult but if possible forgive that person. ( Coz ALLAH SWT will forgive you if you forgive HIS creation)

Wasslam

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
^^ Gasp! Umm how exactly is that cooling, when your causing yourself pain after pain?

Assalamualaikum,

Dear Sister, I think communication, when the opportunity comes, talk and mention that you do not like the behaviour and attitude towards you, and the fact that you cant live under that mockery all your life. I know what you mean, some family members, more than others are very over reactive and impatient, treating other with a lot of pride in their hearts, throwing jokes and insults, but seem to be very sensitive to it themselves. If you never get the opportunity to verbally communicate because of the attitude, do it through another family member, and ask the other famly member to sound impartial so as to not cause more anger in the person towards yourself. Or maybe write a letter (Not a very good suggestion, but sometimes it works). Obviously, continuous duas will do the job InshaAllah. And remember your patience, as that maybe the difference between the two of you. Allah says in the Quran: Repel evil with good and turn an enemy to a friend. They are not your enemy, but take the first part of the Ayah and sure it will help strenghthen and sweeten your relationship InshaAllah.

Rest leave it to Allah and we will make dua :)

Assalamualaikum
jasak Allah sister but m so lazy to write (using pen) hehe

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2: ,
I think being patient will help you sister. I know how it feels although i haven't personally gone through it.

Believe me, In these kind of situations TIME will give the answer. Don't worry be patient and ask help from ALLAH SWT. May ALLAH SWT give you the best in this dunya and Akhira. Ameen.

I know it is very difficult but if possible forgive that person. ( Coz ALLAH SWT will forgive you if you forgive HIS creation)

Wasslam
jasak Allah brother
n ameen to your duws may Allah give you also best in both worlds , ameen( Coz ALLAH SWT will forgive you if you forgive HIS creation)
you make your point MashaAllah

Amina 1

dear sister,
your brother in islam.

Assalam Alaikum

I feel this is very good advice and If you could please forgive me for my ignorance and maybe someone could tell me exactly what zikar of astaghfirullah means and how I could do it??:confused: