How to disprove Christianity in under a minute!

massi

:salam2:
saallaamo 3allaikom
don't you know that the very weak religion is christttttyyyyyyyy .:SMILY346:

A

abdul ghaleeb

All prasie be to alaah9swt) the Greatest treasure and peace be upon the messneger

it makes me sick listening to the evangelists christians who knock on your door and when they try to explain their creed
it makes no sense
i rather stick knives in my head

apocalypse77

Orthodox Christians believe that God had only ONE Son, Jesus Christ, who was sent down to the Earth from the Kingdom of Heaven to suffer and die on the cross for the salvation of mankind. According to the Christian dogma, God is the Father of only Jesus Christ and nobody else. If He could be the Father of other men, then Jesus would not be His only Son!

The Christians can never answer the most fundamental question as to why anyone should become a Christian when their God can never accept ALL men as His sons. If I can never become a son of God, why should I accept that person as the Father or, as the Christians say, God the Father? I am still not sure whether even ALL women are accepted as His daughters by the Christian God. Jesus Christ is also supposedly considered by the orthodox Christians to be the only Child of God.

Can Christianity provide salvation even to the Christians when they can never become sons and daughters of their own God! As children of God they could theoretically become EQUAL to Jesus,
which idea Christianity can never accept even as a vague possibility. Now what is the position of the Biblical prophets who came to this world before Jesus Christ, and whom the Christians accept and worship as their prophets? Can the Christians answer whether their prophets were the sons of their God or not?

Christians accuse the Hindus of idolatry or the worship of idols. Don't the Christians, especially the Roman Catholics who are in a majority among Christians, worship the idols of Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, and their prophets, apostles, martyrs, saints, angels and even the Holy GHOST! They also worship the Cross and other such symbols of the Christian faith.

All Christians are born as SINNERS!

Even new-born Christian infants are SINNERS! According to the Christian dogma, Jesus Christ died for the sins of ALL human beings - ALL men, ALL women and ALL children, including ALL new-born infants. What sins could infants commit that Jesus Christ could have died for those sins? Whether they are Christian or non-Christian, can infants be considered to be sinners even if they die before they are a year old? Will such tiny infants be sent to hell or purgatory, especially when they belong to non-Christian communities?

Did Christ die for the sins of all the human beings who were born much before him? Did he also die for all the human beings who cam

Did Christ die for the sins of all the human beings who were born much before him? Did he also die for all the human beings who came many centuries after him, when he could not have known them or known anything about their sins?

Were all the biblical prophets, apostles, popes and Christian saints also sinners, as Jesus Christ had supposedly died for their sins? Was Mary, the mother of Christ, also a sinner? Can the Christian priests inform us what were the sins committed by Mary, for whose sins also Christ had died on the cross?

The Christians seem to be free to commit sins, as they can make confessions and be forgiven. All the Christians can also be accepted in Heaven by their God after they die, because Christ had already suffered and died for them and for all their sins! But all the non-Christians must only go to hell or purgatory because they have not accepted Christ as their Savior! The Christians can commit many sins again and again and have just to make the confessions to be forgiven again and again.

Have all the holy men, prophets and saints of the non-Christians been sent to hell in spite of all their good deeds and great sacrifices because they did not accept Christ as their Savior? There were many martyrs, from non-Christian communities, who had suffered for many years extremely worse and many times more painful tortures than Christ did. Why are they not also considered as Saviors and Sons of God? Have such great martyrs, who suffered much more than Christ, gone to hell because they were not Christians!

The Christians priests and theologians are spreading a lot of hatred between different communities all over the world by propagating their dogmatic beliefs that are absolutely wrong.

Christians themselves believe they are ALL SINNERS!

Most of other non-Christians do not know that the Christians themselves believe that they are all sinners. Christians do not get offended when they are told that "All Christians are born as Sinners." Christians actually have a dogmatic belief that they are all sinners without exception! Of course, they believe that all the human beings are sinners.

The other dogmatic belief of Christians is that Jesus Christ suffered and died on the cross for the sins of all the Christians to save them from going to hell. They boastfully state that they shall go to heaven as they accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. The Christians also insist that all the non-Christians must go to hell or purgatory for refusing to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. The Christians are absolutely dogmatic and have a closed mind over this belief.

All the Christians must make confessions of their sins to their priests regularly. The Christians are forgiven for the sins they commit by their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, because he had died on the cross for all their sins. So, in order to make such confessions, the Christians must also commit more and more sins regularly. For many years, I have been told by my Christian acquaintances that the Christians are allowed to commit many sins just to be able to make the confessions before their priests! The Christians are actually happy with such an arrangement which they have with their priests.This belief also makes them think that Christianity is the best religion in the world. The Christian priests also feel very happy and very important because they are always in great demand for hearing the confessions of the Christians all over the world.

Do u know that even the Christian priests have to make confessions of their own sins before other priests? All the Christian priests are also considered as sinners. This fact too proves that the Christians themselves believe that they are all sinners. The Christians never feel embarrassed in acknowledging this dogmatic belief of Christianity. In fact, this belief also makes them propagate their dogma about Jesus Christ being the ONLY person born on this Earth, who was absolutely holy and divine. The Christians can never accept any other person of any community to be as holy and divine as Jesus Christ. Due to this dogmatic belief of Christians, most of the Christians just cannot be secular as they do not accept the non-Christians as their equals.

kayleigh

salam

i assume you mean on the youtube community otherwise it would be really cool..i always wondered how he looked liked.

:)

Yeah...he won't post his face because he doesn't want people to photoshop it into...inappropriate things. That, and because his wife won't let him lol
He's Egyptian, though, and really skinny. That's all I can tell you. :D

blackivy393

What christians believe

well many people are confused about the beliefs of chrisitianity, even some christians. Christianity, we worship one God. We believe you can interact with God in three ways 1.) hear or sense his presence - this is called the holy spirit 2.) God in heaven - the father 3.) God incarnate - Jesus Christ. Christians dont believe Jesus is a prophet or a messenger, they believe God himself came to earth to die for mankind's sin and fulfill certain prophecies. Of course this sounds weird if you dont have sacrifice for sins or where such a belief developed from, ps. they believe God can be in two places at once.

Prior to christianity, in judaism at the temple formerly ( whats left of the wailing wall) you made animal sacrifice for sins and the day of forgivness, the belief was blood had to be shed for sins or you recieved separation from God in the after life. Also no humans except the high priest could interact with God on earth in the temple or physcially, except him. There was many prophecies, they believe too.

As christians we believe God was not going to change the rules about sin = separation from God. But since God was merciful and understood we could not be perfect he decided to come to earth to live a sinless life as a human, prove that one could follow God entirely and died and went to (paradise of the gulf or hades) and surved everyone's time, so if you want to devote a life even if you messed up and get back up, you wont be held accountable.

We also believe now God presents himself in a form that wont destory the human essence. Because of human's sinful nature and unrighteousness, looking God in the face, etc; you would just perish because his essence is perfect. We believe now since God is displaying himself in human form, we can actually look him in the face , hug him and it wont destroy us.

The son of God in the greek means one created by God. Mankind is the creation of God. God comes to live among the creation , he created. Because in the bible ( if you believe some of it ) he was walking around saying " I am the son of God" 2000 years ago this meant something different , it was saying " I am God, that is why the Jews were saying blasphmemy. It the same with in the bible how when a man is asking do you know mary, this meant physically.

lastly we believe everyone is born in a state of sin, because regardless who would of been EVE and ADAM, the choice to eat of the fruit and disobey God is in human nature

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters!

Becareful how you debate the issue of religion with the people of the book.
They are the closest people to us. If your purpose is to invite them to the truth, then follow Islamic guidelines.

I won't say much and will suffice on the following two verses of The Noble Quran:

"And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest exceeding the limits they should abuse Allah out of ignorance. Thus have We made fair seeming to every people their deeds; then to their Lord shall be their return, so He will inform them of what they did." 6:108

"Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way." 16:125

Wassalamu alaikum