~~HOW WAS YOUR DAY TODAY~~

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Assalamu alaikum, I know I wen't to bed at about 11:30 yesterday and slept good and woke up for Fajr at like 6:50 or something.

:wasalam:

Good Brother.. MASHALLAH... Now make it a habit.. then it will be easy for you....INSHALLAH

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
today I had a good day,alhamdulillah,I'm thankful for what I have.my last daughter made her first teeth.poor baby!I miss Morocco:SMILY252:

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
missed my alarm and woke up late for work, my senior called me and i had to run... incidentally my co-worker whom i share my work load with, also overslept. actually we both are in charge and it was funny that we both overslept... but the day went well alhamdulillah... it snowed here... so thats nice too..

hope you all have a nice day, bi idhnillah.

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
missed my alarm and woke up late for work, my senior called me and i had to run... incidentally my co-worker whom i share my work load with, also overslept. actually we both are in charge and it was funny that we both overslept... but the day went well alhamdulillah... it snowed here... so thats nice too..

Assalamu alaikum. Missed my alarm too today, sucks.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-

Wow Brother.... You got a lot of exercise done :D... Seems like snowing everywhere except USA lol..

helpinghumanity

Alhamdolillah my day was productive..

How did I woke up:

Around Fajr time, I heard the bird singing. Although the door was locked properly, but even then I was hearing their noise as if they are saying "Ya Zahid, get up..its time for fajr, we are already up and worship the creator and you are still on your bed...Get up ya zahid ..get up..and join us in worshiping the creator"

So I got up without the aid of alarm and performed salate Fajr. As soon as I was done with salat, I grabbed a cup of coffee and quickly opened the door. As soon as the door was opened a fresh band of air touched my body and rejuvenated it.

The singing of the birds, the noise of the water and the serene air was enough for me to leave the work on my desk and enjoy the beauty of the nature to its full extent.

I began to sing with birds. My song was to thank the creator for making such a beautiful creation. I turned on the laptop and began to listen the powerful and the heart melting chapter of the quran called "Surah Rehman"
55_23.gif

After listening to the surah rehman, I went out to have a walk in this amazing morning. The whole morning experience was so great that it is difficult for me to explain that in words

BREAKFAST:
After having a small walk, I felt hungry and went straight to American Restaurant..Had a glass of vanilla+cherry milkshake and other stuff.

JUMMAH:
After break fast, I came back to my room and did some work. Then I went for Jummah. After the jummah I meet the husband of the founder of RAHIMA FOUNDATION (http://www.rahima.org/)

LUNCH:
After Jummah, I went to Turkish Restaurant for lunch. Mashallah their food was great and finger licking..lol

POST LUNCH:

After lunch I had a meeting with Elizabeth Holmes, the founder and the current CEO of Theranos. (http://www.theranos.com/)

DINNER:
For dinner, I went to Middle Eastern Restaurant. When I came back it was the time for Eisha. So after prayers, I once again sat down on computer with a cup of coffee....

Another beautiful aspect was the electrical powered car that the hotel gave me. I am free to use it whenever I want. The conversation with the driver of the car was frankly a nice one. She is wife of an active military personale

So that was how I spent my entire day..:)

MuslimShadow

:salam2:

Normal just like the rest of the days.studying.
Hey brother helpinghumanity looks like you live in a fairytale land:):)

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum, today was good. Woke up for Fajr at 6:35 (earlier then usual) even though the alarm kept going off since 6:15 because I kept hitting snooze instead of "Dismiss". And my new phones ringtone was pretty annoying too, probably gonna change it. Brother helpinghumanity I agree with the sisters =/.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Alhamdolillah my day was productive..

How did I woke up:

Around Fajr time, I heard the bird singing. Although the door was locked properly, but even then I was hearing their noise as if they are saying "Ya Zahid, get up..its time for fajr, we are already up and worship the creator and you are still on your bed...Get up ya zahid ..get up..and join us in worshiping the creator"

So I got up without the aid of alarm and performed salate Fajr. As soon as I was done with salat, I grabbed a cup of coffee and quickly opened the door. As soon as the door was opened a fresh band of air touched my body and rejuvenated it.

The singing of the birds, the noise of the water and the serene air was enough for me to leave the work on my desk and enjoy the beauty of the nature to its full extent.

I began to sing with birds. My song was to thank the creator for making such a beautiful creation. I turned on the laptop and began to listen the powerful and the heart melting chapter of the quran called "Surah Rehman"
55_23.gif

After listening to the surah rehman, I went out to have a walk in this amazing morning. The whole morning experience was so great that it is difficult for me to explain that in words

BREAKFAST:
After having a small walk, I felt hungry and went straight to American Restaurant..Had a glass of vanilla+cherry milkshake and other stuff.

JUMMAH:
After break fast, I came back to my room and did some work. Then I went for Jummah. After the jummah I meet the husband of the founder of RAHIMA FOUNDATION (http://www.rahima.org/)

LUNCH:
After Jummah, I went to Turkish Restaurant for lunch. Mashallah their food was great and finger licking..lol

POST LUNCH:

After lunch I had a meeting with Elizabeth Holmes, the founder and the current CEO of Theranos. (http://www.theranos.com/)

DINNER:
For dinner, I went to Middle Eastern Restaurant. When I came back it was the time for Eisha. So after prayers, I once again sat down on computer with a cup of coffee....

Another beautiful aspect was the electrical powered car that the hotel gave me. I am free to use it whenever I want. The conversation with the driver of the car was frankly a nice one. She is wife of an active military personale

So that was how I spent my entire day..:)

MASHALLAH Brother... That sure was a fantastic day for you...ALHUMDULILLAH...
It seems like you're living in a forest... where there is a lot of greenery..a beautiful river.. and a beautiful house.... and, ofcourse, beautiful birds.....birds are singing...and,ofcourse, you're singing along the birds while drinking a cup of coffee..... And it makes it even wonderful when you are listening to the recitation of Surah Rehman... and then walk outside in the morning with the floating river and clouds in the sky (I made up the few parts).... I, too, like the singing of the brds in the morning.. It's so peaceful... and the morning,itself, is so beautiful....

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND MAKE YOUR EACH AND EVERY DAY A BEAUTIFUL DAY LIKE THIS.......

helpinghumanity

Jazakumullah Khairun for your duaas.

The name of that forest was Palo Alto, California. I stayed in a hotel which was quite spacious. Palo Alto is the hub of the famous corporation. Some of them are HP, Facebook, Apple and much more...There were all at walking distance from the hotel.

That trip is over..now I am back to the concrete forest, New York City. :)

MASHALLAH Brother... That sure was a fantastic day for you...ALHUMDULILLAH...
It seems like you're living in a forest... where there is a lot of greenery..a beautiful river.. and a beautiful house.... and, ofcourse, beautiful birds.....birds are singing...and,ofcourse, you're singing along the birds while drinking a cup of coffee..... And it makes it even wonderful when you are listening to the recitation of Surah Rehman... and then walk outside in the morning with the floating river and clouds in the sky (I made up the few parts).... I, too, like the singing of the brds in the morning.. It's so peaceful... and the morning,itself, is so beautiful....

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND MAKE YOUR EACH AND EVERY DAY A BEAUTIFUL DAY LIKE THIS.......

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Jazakumullah Khairun for your duaas.

The name of that forest was Palo Alto, California. I stayed in a hotel which was quite spacious. Palo Alto is the hub of the famous corporation. Some of them are HP, Facebook, Apple and much more...There were all at walking distance from the hotel.

That trip is over..now I am back to the concrete forest, New York City. :)

Welcome back from the trip Brother... I wonder how the birds will be like,singing in the concrete forest...

helpinghumanity

Welcome back from the trip Brother... I wonder how the birds will be like,singing in the concrete forest...

Thank you for the warm welcome. I don't see any bird in this concrete Jungle..:(

I guess the whole scene was a setup from the creator reminding us that we are travelers in this dunya. Therefore we should live our lives like travelers and not attach our hearts in something that is not everlasting.

Travelers are always ready to move from one place to another. Likewise we should be always ready to depart from this world. We should strive to focus our mind and soul towards achieving the everlasting goal i.e Jannah.

complex_man

my days are always extra ordinary.nothing special.i wake up at 7:30, some times do breakfast, some time dont. at 8:30 go to work, take 45 min lunch break at 12:00, come back from work at 18:00. cook some thing for dinner. eat dinner. talk home, surf internet for some 2 hours. go to sleep at 00:00. it all repeats the 5 days of week. on weekends, i wake up late, do some work, watch movies, go to sleep at late night. that's how my days go.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Thank you for the warm welcome. I don't see any bird in this concrete Jungle..:(

I guess the whole scene was a setup from the creator reminding us that we are travelers in this dunya. Therefore we should live our lives like travelers and not attach our hearts in something that is not everlasting.

Travelers are always ready to move from one place to another. Likewise we should be always ready to depart from this world. We should strive to focus our mind and soul towards achieving the everlasting goal i.e Jannah.

Brother, Well said... Indeed, everything is temporary in this world...
Dont worry if you don't see any bird... You could still praise ALLAH in your voice...

MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL AND GRANT US ALL JANNAH.. AMEEN

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
my days are always extra ordinary.nothing special.i wake up at 7:30, some times do breakfast, some time dont. at 8:30 go to work, take 45 min lunch break at 12:00, come back from work at 18:00. cook some thing for dinner. eat dinner. talk home, surf internet for some 2 hours. go to sleep at 00:00. it all repeats the 5 days of week. on weekends, i wake up late, do some work, watch movies, go to sleep at late night. that's how my days go.

salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

my days are exactly the same, if i may - add prayers, turntoislam.com, reading also, usually materials about islam and sometimes shopping.

Alhamdullilah for all.

complex_man

salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

my days are exactly the same, if i may - add prayers, turntoislam.com, reading also, usually materials about islam and sometimes shopping.

Alhamdullilah for all.

walikum salam

for me shopping day is saturday if i intend to some. other wise for daily food, i buy it while coming back from work as city center is just near to my home.i usually read things at my work. surfing internet includes also tti.yeah i didn't add prayers as once i used to pray 5 times and i kept the pace for many years but now i find it difficult to pray 5 times , even though i pray whenever i can.