HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW GENERAL KNOWLEDGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
revising for A level Biology...'cornea/rod/cone/fovea/receptors...urrrrgh so frustrating!

but given up as u can 'see' haha

i didn't know thT you are studying biology!!
Maybe you can help me!! me, i'm terrible + i have terrible teachers + terrible marks!!!!! think i'm gonna give up that as well:girl3: :girl3:

ShaheedU

Extinct
i didn't know thT you are studying biology!!
Maybe you can help me!! me, i'm terrible + i have terrible teachers + terrible marks!!!!! think i'm gonna give up that as well:girl3: :girl3:

Wow, with that combination, you could be beyond help!

Oh wait, this isnt helping is it?:wink:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
cool, wht exam board do u do? and are u A2 or AS?

no tht does not help u shud bequiet shaheed its not a laughing matter when we have exams in a few weeks!

dont listen to him libin u shud believe in ure potential :)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
ok whatever shaheed.
get real, AS's are a doddle compared to A2 and which subjects do u do neway?

libin, which subjects do u do in addition to biology?
i do chemistry and history and chemistry is my worst!

we shud turn this thread into a biology question and answer thread what do u say libin? :)

ShaheedU

Extinct
Lol, i am doing A2 Business studies, Economics and MATHEMATICS which is HARDER than biology, so cut ur whining Isra. Libin, whine all you like.:)

And before you ask. August 1989.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
ok dude sorry.

Im not whining alright im just serious about shutting up demoralisers like ure self. :)

hey cool, Economics? is it good?
ive always wanted to do History and Economics together but college dont offer economics....they offer business intead....does business studies and economics overlap alot?

yeah but Chemistry is as difficult as maths but in different ways, the maths in chemistry isnt challenging but the chemical concepts are

and that means ure one of the youngest in the A2 year........
which explains alot :tongue:

ShaheedU

Extinct
Business studies and Economics, they do overlap a bit, but the thing they both have common is that they are equally boring!

and that means ure one of the youngest in the A2 year........
which explains alot

Yeh, ive always been one of the youngest in the year, and you know what? I like it.
You can get two things from that,
1) you fail and do a third year and you are about the same age as the rest!
2) you dont feel and feel good about the fact that you are able to keep up with these older dudes.

Anyways, this is supposed to be question and answer general knowledge thing.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Diamond, its pure carbon.

actually.. :( were not allowed second chances r we...ah well

nah i wasnt sure

ShaheedU

Extinct
Damn, damn, damn. I guess i went easy on you or something. It IS the correct answer, unless you know something i dont.

Huh, what was that last bit?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
ok my turn,
how many countries have signed the Nuclear non Proliferation Agreement and which ones are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.