How will i convert!!!

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

THIS IS FOR BROTHER EESA 'ARE THERE MONOTHEISTIC HINDUS' -IS NOT TRUE ...BECAUSE HINDUISM IS A NAME FOR A RELIGION IN WHICH EVERYTHING GOES...AND YOU ARE A HINDU IF U CALL YOURSELF ONE.
ASK A HINDU TO DEFINE WHAT HINDUISM IS AND WATCH A SHIP SINK .

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

I SEEK REFUGE IN ALLAH FROM EVERY WHISPERING DEVIL..........{TALK ABOUT CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD .
EVEN BUSH TALKS TO gOD .
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM THERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT COME TO MY HEART FOLLOWING THIS TOPIC
1LETS THANK ALLAH REALLY THANK ALLAH REALLY THANK ALLAH FOR MAKING ORREVERTING US TO ISLAM AND GIVING US THE STRENGTH TO FOLLOW ISLAM.
2JUST SEE FOR OUERSELVES THAT THE EXCUSES THESE PEOPLE GIVE ARE SAME AS THAT ALLAH SAYS THEY WILL SAY!
3 ASTRAY FROM THE PATH WITHOUT INNER STRENTGH AND SATAN FOR FRIEND.

IS A DREADFUL COMBINATION .....BUT WAS NOT THE PATH OF ISLAM OFFERED TO THEM?
ALLAH KNOWS BEST.AND WE ARE WITNESSES.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

AND I HAVE ALREADY SPOTTED THREE GODS IN THE STORY
1 PARENTS
2 BOY FRIEND
3 DEVIL
AND ACCORDING TO THREAD STARTER THERE ARE 33 CRORE OR SO LIKE SNAKE AND ELEPHANT 'GANESH' ETC .
SO THIS IS LIKE SPOT THE gOD,.sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

May Allah protect from these pranks,desires and lust of the friends of devil.
muslim youth beware.
brotrhers and sisters please pray to Allah to save our innocent youth from these pranks of the devils where they try to win brownie points by converting others to islam thru marriage.it doesnt work that way.may Allah protect us.and all those who earnestly seek his protection

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

sister tree i hope now that you have so many fellow brothers and sisters we can also have a share of your affection apart from the brother who first introduced you to islam. lol.

actually what happens is that when someone calls us to islam it is Allahs MERCY

a_stranger

Dear Chim if someone you love send you a message Isn`t natural that you read the message with love and care ? how about the final message from our creator?

Heavendesired

Asslam Walekum,

Hello frnds...i m a hindu from india...and have muslim boyfriend....but he want me to a muslim b4 i get married...for this my parents are against of it...but i want to get married to him....where ever i try to speak abt my conversion to islam in front of my mom....she explains to me everything written in Bhagvatgita(Hindu holy book)...and explains to me abt the great heros in Mahabharata(Hindu Epic)....at tht time i feel i shouldnt convert....but when i think abt my boyfriend ...i desperatly want to be with him

Please help....as i cant live without both of them(neither without my parents nor with my boyfriend)
Regards
Chimu

First of all, please do not convert for the sake of your friend. You should only convert after you have studied Islam, and have believed that there is only ONE Creator for this universe, ALLAH ( swt ), your friend should encourage you to do so, also you MUST maintain excellent relationship with your parents and do not disobey them. Pray to ALLAH swt to guide you to the truth, and please if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask. Salam

Mixedup

1 thing i will say i will never convert in ISLAM...i m really very happy with my religion.......I M A HINDU!!!! and i will not let another to convert...if they be close to god in their own religion....i will try my level best....i m just 23....but till i become 50 i can promise u tht i will be master in bhagvatgeet and all the vedas...

U say, dont be bais while reading quran....wht is the gurantee tht when ur Dr. Naik read it...he was not bais.....mark my word and u will remember me....

WOW

Sorry to disappoint but I will not remember you for anything other than coming to an Islamic site as a guest and preaching Hinduism in a non constructive manner. I would never do anything to insult anothers beliefs.
No brother or sister will be affected by your posts other than feeling that actually ALLAH (swt) guides all to seek information and guidance and the fact you are here shows me just that.