How will i convert!!!

yameenahmed

Hi SISTER even i am from india and i know how people talk about religion in india hindus respect their temples nd their faith very much i do agree but i ask u 1 simple question why dont u read the complete BHAGVADGITA and MAHABHARATAM and then see how one verse contradict the other just dont quote a single verse from any book read it completely see what krishna was how many marriages did he done in his life time .I do agree that its very difficult to accept it but ds is reality we do love our parents very much but think that day where u no one will be ready to help the other nor parents nor boyfriend Please sister u please u see drzakir naik cds for further information i hope allah has given u time to think about it
{Produce your eveidence if your truthfull}-AL QURQN 2:111

abuayesha

Sister Chimusocute!

Well! Brothers and Sisters are talking to you these days.

Where are you? What are your comments?
Do you really thinking of reading Qur'an and trying to understand what Islam is?

Please feel free to ask any type of question. No one here will misunderstand you or mistreat you and no one will get angry too.

Your feedback is very important.

Bye for now

Aichabella

dear sister: i have somme question for u. but please dont feel like am juging u or anything like that cause that's not my intentions.first of all do u really want to convert?,why do u want to convert?, is ur boyfriend telling u to convert or he will leave u. if he is then i agree with every body here in saying that u shuodn't convert because of him. he should not push u in to converting because he's muslim. u see, in islam we do whatever we do for the sake of ALLAH(swt) not for anything or anyone in this world. converting to islam is a big deal a big change in ur life so what i think is u should read the quran and understand the religion and make the decition on ur own will. as for ur parents been muslim will not change the fact that they're ur parent u will still love and recpect them the same .hopfuly they will do the same for u.please think about it one more thing if i've sayed anything that hurt u or anybody else i ask u all to forgive me. may ALLAH guide u to the right path,and may ALLAH be with us all wasala mu alaykum

Isra

aka Tree2008
:salam2:

hmmmm.... i read all the posts in this thread, and we might all think that it was futile wasting our time to respond to chimusocute's comments while she's adamant with her belief but guess what, it just made tree2008 sister's belief in islam much stronger :) Alhamdulillah . Allah does work in miraculous ways :) SubhanaAllah.

And THATS the truth!!!! Im STILL here and Im STILL studying and learning more and more every day!!!! Alhamdulillah!!! Thank you all so much............AGAIN!!!! :tti_sister:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: :ma: dear sister Tree2008, you are such a joy :) Keep studying and tune in to TTI every day, Insha Allah, and don't be shy to ask anything that comes to mind :)

:wasalam:

chimusocute

i m blessed by god...and i feel happy tht god is with me...just not bcoz i follow hinduism....but good as a person also......this wht every1 shd feel.....help the needy...take blessings from elders...love each n every human being.....
All these thing r really imp to leave a human beings....all these answers i read...i didnt get tht punch & tht pt tht y shd i convert.....tht means as per u ur god want all people to follow 1 religion....but my question is....y isnt ur god happy if they r in differnt religion if he know the ultimate god is 1.

Actually u know, wht must have happen.....v all r from different part of world...v have our own ideas which differs from others but thank to god tht v belive in him....so in the same way our ultimate god is only 1 but only different is our communication mode...

For u to reach god is by praying 5 times a day, covering the body and so on...
But for me...if i fast, visit temple, going for pilgrimage, donation.....
i m sure all of us do almost the same......if the gods message is 1....and v follow tht and only few lines varies ....so y v have to specify on the lines which differ and not on the quotes which are similar.....so be happy with each other, atleast v r comman in something.....

I m really happy being hindu.....evn though i havent read bhagvatgeet till now....but i have understood the just by praying to god everyday....

Want to share a secret to u...i actually have a conversion with god....no,....just kidding....but he is my friend....i love him....
C i m sure ...even for u god must be ur best frnd...m i right or not???
So dont take tenion and dont give tension.....
For me its really not neccesary to read quran or bhagvatgeeta...or to hindu or muslim...to prove my god.....but meantime i m hindu and i have already started going for bhagvatgeet classes to increase my knowlege.....
But just be a good human being.....yes tht the comman message.......and i will follow tht phrase!!!!

Imad

Thanks for responding,

El hamdullilah. We muslims have been ordered to be good to the innocent, to the needy, to the poor, to the neighbour , to all the humanbeings (also hindus) and to all the creatures of Allah.
Really there is no compulsion in islam. We wanted only to show you the truth. If you want to keep your faith, it's your choice. You will be always welcome, but please don't hurt our feelings towards Allah all praise is due to Him.

Take care,

Imad

shichemlydia

look out....

salam alikoum sister,
may allah make your journey to islam easy, ameen,
but be carefull sister, you are getting intoislam from the wrong door, when someone convert to islam, he/she should submit himself to allaha nd seek his mercy and forgiveness.
if you are coming to islam just to win this boyfriend, i guess is wrong...
islam means you are favouring allah compared to the rest of this world.
in addition, i never heard about the another holy book after the bible and the quran, who wrote this book.
may alah help you, ameen,

cmelbouzaidi

i m blessed by god...and i feel happy tht god is with me...just not bcoz i follow hinduism....but good as a person also......this wht every1 shd feel.....help the needy...take blessings from elders...love each n every human being.....
All these thing r really imp to leave a human beings....all these answers i read...i didnt get tht punch & tht pt tht y shd i convert.....tht means as per u ur god want all people to follow 1 religion....but my question is....y isnt ur god happy if they r in differnt religion if he know the ultimate god is 1.

Actually u know, wht must have happen.....v all r from different part of world...v have our own ideas which differs from others but thank to god tht v belive in him....so in the same way our ultimate god is only 1 but only different is our communication mode...

i m sure all of us do almost the same......if the gods message is 1....and v follow tht and only few lines varies ....so y v have to specify on the lines which differ and not on the quotes which are similar.....so be happy with each other, atleast v r comman in something.....

I m really happy being hindu.....evn though i havent read bhagvatgeet till now....but i have understood the just by praying to god everyday....

Want to share a secret to u...i actually have a conversion with god....no,....just kidding....but he is my friend....i love him....
For me its really not neccesary to read quran or bhagvatgeeta...or to hindu or muslim...to prove my god.....but meantime i m hindu and i have already started going for bhagvatgeet classes to increase my knowlege.....
But just be a good human being.....yes tht the comman message.......and i will follow tht phrase!!!!

dear sister chimusocute, i wish you all the very best, sincerely :) may you find what you are looking for. you are right, if you are convinced that hindu faith is right for you, it is a good idea to attend classes to increase your knowledge. that is what many of us muslims are doing here on turntoislam.com, trying to learn more about our own faith. Allah tells us to seek knowledge :) we do certainly have common ground as charity and looking after our elders are two very important things in Islam but our main difference as you know is that we believe in worshipping One God, ALLAH, subhanahu wa ta'ala, the Creator, and we worship nothing and no-one else.

anyway, this has been another very positive thread and i believe that you would have to agree that you were treated with a great deal of respect and we are not such a bad bunch, are we?!! i hope you will stay tuned to this website and remember us and think of your muslim neighbours in india. we are all ALLAH's (God's) creation after all :)

all the best,

catherine iman

adilazzalif

I got this from vcd, thou could buy it at IRF (International Research Foundation) in India,if you want. Mr.Abdul Karim Naik is the president.

Similarities Between Hinduism and Islam And Who Is The Son of Vishnuyash?

CHANDOGYA UPANISHAD

6 section 2 verse 1 "Itkam ivitittiam"

YAJUR VEDA

32 verse 3 "Natasia patima asti"

SHVETASHVATARA UPHANISHAD

Chapter 4 verse 19 "Natasia patima asti"

chapter 4 verse 20 "His form can not be seen, no one could see Him by eyes"

Chapter 6 verse 9 "Nacasia kasic, janita nacandipa"

BHAGAVAD GITA

Chapter 7 verse 20 "All those that their intellegence have been stolen by material desires and they worship the demigods"

Chapter 10 verse 3 "He who knows Me as the unbound, the supreme lord of all the worlds"

YAJUR VEDA

ch.40 verse 8 "imageless & pure"

ch.40 verse 9 "Andhatma pravishanti assambhuti mupaste"

RIG VEDA

Book I hymn 164 verse 46 "Itkamsat veprabahuda abhudante"

Book 8 hymn 1 vese 1 "mactaniti san sat"

Book 2 hymn I verse 3

Book 6 hymn 4 verse 16 "yat itke mustihi"

God being called Allah or ilah in book 2 hymn 1 verse 21, book 3 hymn 30 verse 10, book 9 hymn 67 verse 30

The world "Allah" derived from Al ilah means the only God and is one person one God, without lesser God right ?. Different with God, Gods, Goddess.

BRAHMA SUTRA

"itkam brahma dati anaste nehna naste kincen" means bhagwan ehihe dusra nehihe, nehihe nehihe sarabi nehihe"

ATHARVA VEDA

Book 20 hymn 58 verse 3 "Demaha ashi"

Rig Veda : song of praises
Yajur Veda: sacrificial formula
Sama Veda: melody
Atharva Veda: magical formula

18 Principles of Upanishad
Smriti (memory) or Dharma Sastra this is less authentic
Itihas (Epics) : Ramayana & Mahabarata
Bhishma Purwa 25-42 (the main idea)

Purana: About Deities that come on this world and the creation of the universe
I say "Allah did not ask Satan to witness the creation of the universe and He just ask his angels to carry some mission from Him"
"Jin were a name for creatures that God created from fire. While angels were all made from light, and they are free beings but created without 'nafsu' and they never transgress God's order and message."

While Devils usually come from Jin, although a lot of human being became Satan, Satan means "adversary of God".

And some people believed that angels are daughters of Allah. Angels are not "gendered creatures"

Jin do procreation. Angels created by Allah, without parents.

ATHARVA VEDA

Book 20 hymn 127 shloka 1-14. in these he was revered as Kuntupsuktas, Narashangsa, Kaurama
Muhammad means man of praise worthy, in English.
In this mantras he was called "a camel riding Mama Rishi" and waswesh Rebb.
No Brahma is allow to ride a camel, in Manusmriti ch.11 verse 102

Book 20 hymn 21 verse 6 : Abhandu. prophet Muhammad was an orphan.

BHAGAVAD PURANA

Parva 3 Khand 3 adhyay 3 Shloka 10-27: about musalaman, he will guide the people, they will eat lawful meat and will not eat pigs, they will circumcised (men and women), they will do ablution, they are not clean by herbs and shrubs but through warfare, they won't grow tail on their hair, they will grow beards.

Khand 1 Adhyay 3 Shloka 25; "A saviour will be born in Vishnuyash house". Vishnuyash has the same meaning with Abdullah (servant of Allah), right ?

KALKI PURANA

Ch.2 verse 4 "In the house of Vishnuyash, will be born Kalki Autar

Ch.2 verse 5 "He will along with his 4 companions". Abu Bakar, Umar, Utsman and Ali.

Ch.2 verse 7 "Will be help by angel in the battle field". Look at QS. (Qur'an Surat) 8:9 (ch.8 verse 9), 3:125

Ch.2 verse "In the house of Vishnuyash, in the womb of Summati Kalki Autar will be born "(Summati has the same meaning with Aminah) Aminah means the faithful one or the peaceful one
Ch.2 verse 15 "Will be born at the first half on month of Madhop". The last prophet was born at 12 Rabiul 'Awwal, right ?

I don't know in what scripture, but In Uttarachika mantra 1500, the words are "A medi wil be given eternal law". The people wrote this cannot understand Ahmad,because there is no word like that in Sanskrit. A medi means "I alone"

Islam : Peace obtained through submitting to the will of Allah (God who we worship).

RIG VEDA

Book 3 hymn 29 verse 4: about "ilaispad," Makkah is called "Darul Aman" means a safe place." Prathvi", and Makkah does lie in the center of the earth, in Middle East.

BHAGAVAD GITA

ch.4 verse 22, about Punarjanam "next life". Scholar of the Vedas said that there are no reincarnation mentioned anywhere at Vedas. So, that the next life means after doomsday
nice explaination!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

:salam2:
Hey chimusocute, You are so cute, I think you are onto something.

And you know you are very smart... you have presented a wonderful way to find out about God, about who he is and what he wants.

That is why I say you are not just so cute but so smart too... because your idea is so cool... Just let your mind free and come up with the design and make and shape of God and wallaa!!! You have a ready-made god of your own choosing in whatever colour or shape you want. What could be better than that! Better than your own personal god who you could even say godusocute. :astag:

If you think that whatever I have written above is not funny but is insulting and it angers you, then just think how much God Almighty will get angry when you call him monkey, cow, snake etc. If I call you monkey then you will get upset, but you don't think God will get upset when you call him monkey.

So HOW do you know what God is? You can't... you can only concoct stories about him and make him into whatever image comes to your mind, but God does not become that thing just because you made pictures. Just like you would not become a monkey or a cow or a snake if I make a picture of these animals and say this is Chimu. God is God. And since no one has seen God Almighty, so no one can define him.

So how would people know the truth about the true nature ofGod?
The answer is that, this is the reason God has sent down messangers in nearly all civilizations to tell people about the true nature of God. The messangers got revelations through God's angel, and then the messangers passed that information to the public. That is why all messangers came with some kind of miracle so that people would know that this person is not just making up things but whatever he is saying is true and is from God himself.

The last such messanger was Prophet Mohammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him). He came with many miracles, but the main miracle given to him was Quran. A book which remained unaltered through out its history. There is no other book in the whole world which can claim that. Plus the true miracle comes whan someone reads it with sincerity of heart. And I can tell you that nearly all such person testifies that this book is nothing less than a miracle. No book on earth can claim that. And it is because this book was sent down from the creator of the heavens and the earth, from Almighty God Allah (SWT) who created you and me and everything else in this universe.

We cannot know the truth and details about God by just imagining. We can only find it through his final revelation called the Holy Quran.

:wasalam:

etoile_de_mer

Hi Chimusocute..
i think u r very naive,..sorry for that..but by not reading the Qur'an u r escaping the reality..are u scared to know the truth!
life is not just about being good ..but u have to follow the way of life prescribed to all mankind.
Read about Islam..and compare it with hinduism. u will see the difference.
u seem to be an intelligent young person..
ask urself whether idols are worthy of worship?? they are just there idle..lifeless!
Ask Urselfwhether it is logic to pray created things n creatures besides the CREATOR!

take care
May Allah help u.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
hellow again

In the last post of you, you have mentioned your feelings in a correct way. In hinduism also, people who follow it are adviced to talk and mention their thinkings and openions in a friendly and in a good polite manner. So think once again about the behaviour that you had earlier and now. Will you be ever happy if we are like that towards hinduism?

Actually my dear you cant imagine how pleased we are, to hear from any human being in a polite manner eventhough our belief and thinking differs as Earth and Pluto. You cant guess the number of brothers and sisters who prays good for you, eventhough you behaved like that.

I appreciate you to go to the classes of Bhagwatgeet. As you are 23, now you are in a very good age to do a research about Islam and Hinduism. When you do it, you are more then welcome to ask questions and share your results here. Believe me, we muslims will never ask somebody to convert to Islam blindly but we appreciate them to do research about Islam and other Religions and the final choice is for them. So just start reading Bhagwatgeet and Quran. Do it in an open minded situation then inshaALLAH you will get a result.

Best of regards.

-IbnAdam-

majaan

Chimu darling, hello :D

you see as a muslim we beleive everything is based on an intension and we will be reward according to our intensions. i am pleased to know your honest and you know why you want to convert to islam.in order to be with your boy friend. so thats your intension, basically. as young girl, i undrestand your feelings... but i want to address an important issue here and that is... i think you have been given a good oportunity to learn about truth, even though your initial intension was to be able to marry this guy, but i make dua allah guid you inshallah.

changing your religion, is an important change...it means ur changing your eternal, your identity...i can tell u one thing as a fact, its BIG change and it needs a STRONG reason to bring that change, doing it for the sake of a human being is nt sufficient to keep u going through this change...you will be left more confuse and you will realised that your faking...its nt a nice feeling trust me darling.

ok alhamdulellah you might beleive the brother is very nice etc thats why u want to spend the rest of your life with him, but ask your self what happens after that? lets assume u become muslim for the sake of this guys...everyone is happy THE END..wat next? what is there next n your life that can keep you going? thats nt a major goal is it? even to maitain your love after marriage you need a strong force to keep you going, to direct you....

ask your self, what is the purpose of life? is it only to have a good life, eat, sleep, drink, have kids and die? if your wise you would know that your here for a greater reason then this...and find out that reason...and i must tell u a truth and that is, go and search, you will not find a single religion that tells you what the PURPOSE of your life is...not a single religion that is logical, rational apart from Islam...

forget about the guys for time being, find out why you are here? where you will go and where you come from? what concept of God do YOU beleive in- nt something you have been following since childhood...but deeo down, who would you consider God? he must be Beyong creation? or part of creation? its common sense...i will advice you to look at islam with an open mind, and i hope you find your way... and remembre Allah is the one who guides... he choses who to guid and who not to guide.

in the meantime, plz do not hesitate to ask questions...we will be more happy to answer it to the best of out ability inshallah.ONE more thing, plz be careful of the sources you use. make sure its a trustworthy website, since there are alot of misconceptions there... this is a good website and also try QA islam...it always give evidence of Quran and Sunnah..

be as scientific as possible and be rational and i can tell you no other religion can fit with common sense more then Islam.

count on my words

xx