How will i convert!!!

chimusocute

Asslam Walekum,

Hello frnds...i m a hindu from india...and have muslim boyfriend....but he want me to a muslim b4 i get married...for this my parents are against of it...but i want to get married to him....where ever i try to speak abt my conversion to islam in front of my mom....she explains to me everything written in Bhagvatgita(Hindu holy book)...and explains to me abt the great heros in Mahabharata(Hindu Epic)....at tht time i feel i shouldnt convert....but when i think abt my boyfriend ...i desperatly want to be with him

Please help....as i cant live without both of them(neither without my parents nor with my boyfriend)
Regards
Chimu

Raihan

Hello Chimu,

Welcome to TTI! You should not convert to Islam just for the sake of your boy friend. However, I would suggest you to study the Qur'an and the life of Prophet Muhammad (P), and then you will realize that Islam is the only true religion of God. Gita is not the word of God. It was written by some human in the name of Krishna. Krishna is not the Creator of the universe either. He was a human like you and me! So, think about Islam before your conversion .... Wish you all the best.

justoneofmillion

welcome to TTi,here is one of the things i would suggest to you to begin with .have a look this is an encounter between DR zakir Naik and Sri Sri ravi shankar.

You can not revert because of your friend.If then you should fully be aware of what you are doing ,for that i would advice you to search a little deeper into islam ,am talking to you as a human being first,and telling you that this is truly the word of God(the Quraan)not because i was born in a Muslim family ,not because of a reactionary emotional response,or because i like to believe that what i believe is the true for everybody.

But through a deep analysis,a little study of religions as a whole and the little experience of life that brings the whole picture to shine on the practical and logical dimension.
Proof after proof makes the evidence simply irrefutable,you will discover that the more you dedicate your time to study ,ask and search about Islam from Muslims themselves inshallah.

There are people from all corners of the world becoming Muslims despite of the bad image and the lies that the medias,news papers,F16,tanks and whatever else they may be investing on to make profit and create enmity between god s people.Islam is the fastest growing "religion" in the world !have you ever asked yourself why???... Well Because there is a natural inclination of human beings towards the truth,towards beauty towards,purity and goodness.And this inclination is too strong to be under the shade of anything else than the light of the one that has put it there in the first place,the creator,yes your god an my god,the originator,the one and only supreme being.

This reminds me of one verse of the Quraan that says.

"They want to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths but Allah will perfect His Light, though the unbelievers hate it. "(Qur'an 61: 7-8) ...

If you have further questions keep em coming ,don t hesitate inshallah the brothers and sisters will be honored to provide you answers, feel at home,welcome again
[vg]8457665130451146736[/vg]

Ya llah bahut bahut
jameel

:salam2: sister. I know it is wrong to tell somebody not to convert. But in my opinion if you are doing it just to please this boy and marry him please dont ruin his life and yours. But if you believe that islam is the true religion then you should convert. You should see Zakir naiks youtube videos. maybe he can tell you about islam and hinduism better then us

a_stranger

Peace friend:
Islam teaches us how to be sincere to our creator , Islam teaches how to direct hearts to the one and only creator :

17:67 When distress seizes you at sea, those that ye call upon - besides Himself - leave you in the lurch! but when He brings you back safe to land, ye turn away (from Him). Most ungrateful is man!
Quran

chimusocute

my concern is i dont want to hurt my parents...they know me very well....for me my parents r my God...and i really respect their feeling....each n every pharse of bhagvatgita is in my mind....in Bhagvatgita....lord krishna said to his follower...tht truth is the only religion,.....be faithfull to urself....and pray with clean heart....god will listen to u.....but it will not matter if have a definate disguise or how many time in day u pray...wht is important is ur true love towards mankind...

cmelbouzaidi

dear sister in india, islam teaches love and respect for humanity but worship of the Creator alone, that we call Allah. It is true that one has to have the right heart condition for prayers to be accepted by the Almighty. In Islam, we pray five times a day and before we pray we make an ablution which washes the negativity off our body and prepares us spiritually to turn to the Almighty creator, the only one we worship and pray to. I would encourage you to read Qur'an and you will see there is no Truth other than the words of the Creator himself. He alone knows all things.

fahad96

Fahad
You should not convert to Islam just for the sake of your boy friend, then this it is against of Islamic religion and belief
Is just to please your self and not sincere love

chimusocute

how dare u can insult my emotion for love....how can u say tht my love is not sincere just because still deep inside i m hindu....

a_stranger

Peace
Islam teaches that our creator revealed his message to many prophets through times, Islam teaches us who is our creator and what is his high noble attributes, Islam is very clear and pure .......No heart can be pure while ignorant of his creator, no heart can be sincere making partners with our one and only creator. Islam takes humanity out of darkness to light of Allah.

cmelbouzaidi

i think sometimes there is a language barrier, sister, so i hope you do not take the brother's remark as an insult:) i think what is important to note as someone had mentioned earlier, is that we should not become muslim to please another person. might i ask if you have been around your friend's family at all and from what you have seen of islam where you live, is there anything that draws you towards wanting to learn more, your friend aside? i wish you the very best, dear friend. i am a revert to islam and i do not know much about the hindu faith but if you need to send a private message to a sister who came to islam in adulthood, be my guest :)

a_stranger

Dear chimusocute
I apologize if any comment hurts your feeling, but we want you to love your creator with all your heart,this what Islam taught us .....when love of the creator full a heart then life will have a very beautiful meaning. I think when our creator guide anyone to Islam this is out of love and mercy toward that person.

Umm Ismael

Asselemou Alaikum,

you will convert by Allah Will, when you will open your heart and ask yourself if this guy wouldnt exist and if my mother wouldnt exist.. to whom i will return..

open your heart to this meaning of life..with a sincere heart..

wish you all the best
Hajer

justoneofmillion

how can u say tht my love is not sincere...just because deep inside i m still A HINDU!!!
:salam2:I did not say that!i just proposed to you to try and see things on the broader perspective,dont know what is in your heart as only god can hear the heart he has provided you with.Dont rely much on people to understand show them the compassion by understanding that we are all somehow limited.Love is love it is not Hindu love or African love ,so is justice,it is the same for the poor as it is for the rich and so is God neither a Hindu god nor a cyberian god or an African God,God is God and he is not selective in extending his mercy. Did you watch the vids i gave you dear friend:)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
wa alaykumassalaam,
I guess you should do what your heart tells you,becuase as brother said God is one and not selective in extending his mercy,He is the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy.By the way we call it reversion because we believ that the human being is born in the state of purity ie al-fitrah,it is his parents that convert him to Christianity,Judaism,Magnaism,Hinduism.True nature of human being is pure so when you embrace Islam you are actually revturning to that state of purity,so its reversion.BTW if you are in India near Lucknow and wish to gain more knowledge on Islam ,there is a public talk by Dr Zakir Naik being held in Lucknow on 2nd of november ,you can attend it and ask your questions there as well.Its being held at Lucknow in mini stadium ,Vikas Nagar area ,ring road (Khurram Nagar),on 2nd November.
:wasalam:

lily_mawar

Hello Chim ...

Welcome to TTI world ... May I ask you something, you wish to convert to islam because of your man, don't you ...? I would advise you to study about Islam first because if you convert Islam just because of your man, how about if anything happen with your relationship, would you leave Islam ...?