how will you spend your time this Eid??

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam. I plan not to go to school first of all. My mom makes a batch of caake (thats caaik with an ayin, hehe) I hope I can go to the mosque and pray salat il eid. Then go home and play video games. Thats my eid:)

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
it seems like every one ,well most of brothers and sisters it will be a very lonely Eid ,,,
well i live in city of dead on the EID day ( ironic it is the capital of Islamic republic of Pakistan ) and EId it wears a deserted look ,
and bus stations are choked for few days before Eid ,,most of people going back to their home town and im still stucked here as always since my family lives here ,,
well before when we used to be kids ,we used to go out and see animal slaugthers and best part would be ,
we group of Kids standing there and praying ,and commenting
" oh this OX is pretty aggressive ,it will surely get loose and run away, ,, and at times yes they really did and we would then get invloved in chase well ,never caught any ,werent that strong then ,but was fun .........
lol and now ,we are ,easy boy ,easy ,, and we are sharing in them ,lol ,,
its pretty busy ,although is deserted
so my fun part has already started
Eid here on 9th and well holidays here have started and will go till next week ,
so pretty free ,not so ,INSHA ALLAH will go today to animal market and have to find a good animal , which is never easy
since this city has the pretty common perception amingst other paksitanis that this is the city of riches ,, and so every ordinary animal costs the double ,any tiniy miny goat will cost alot
so what i have to do ,is go and find a suitable reasoanable animal and then bragain ( ALhamdullilah have gotten alot better and im good in that to , have been buying animal for family for sometime now ,,,,,)
so guess eating alot right now have to install alot of energy and then go and start my battle with the sellers ,rofl ,,,, ok , so thats pre EID ,,,
then Eid day
wake up go to Masjid ( Mosque) and do Eid prayers , then find a butcher ( thats quiet a rat race ) to slaughter the goat we will have ( im lefty so cant slaughter it ,so is my brother and my dad is pretty unwilling to cut it he he hehe ) then ,till the goat is finalized by that time the time for ox will come for which we have paid the imam at masjid to arrange ,so by the time it will get finished will be after noon
then come home and finished cleaning all the meat and , then put it in bags to distribute to the poors ,and pack car full with meat and then go out in search of poor people ,is funny or ironic ,last time me and my mom went for hours driving and we couldnt find the poor ,,well so find some gypsies ,and distribute ,,, ,find some poor communities and distribute it ,orphanges ,etc etc ,,so there its gets done and its evening
and all of the blocks people come and slaughter there animals in our lawn ,so have to facilite them as well , so its hectic at times as well ,
looking fter goat then go to masid and see whats up with the ox slaughter ,,
then first day ,what ever is for family ,do a B.B.que nite ,out in chilling cold ,( that reminds me duh i have to go and buy coals as well )
then the 2nd day ,,either go out with family on some picnic ,or do B.B que with friends ,
so yeah this is better
Alhamdullilah

EID mubarak All ,,,,,
remember me in your prayers too
May Allah bless you all ,
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Idris16

As-salam Alaykum

I will first pray in the masjid(mosque) when it is 9am. Then when it is 11am I will celebrate my Eid in quranic school with the rest of the teachers, parents and children there. I will get money insh'Allah. My eid is on monday insh'Allah and I will take time off from school insh'Allah.

Wa salam alaykum