Huda tv on line

NasTara

:hijabi:

:wasalam: Sis halah, EID MUBARAK to you and to your family!!! May Allah's blessing be with you always!:tti_sister:
Jazaakallahu khayran for posting this Article. :hearts::hearts: :jumpclap: :SMILY252:
i've been looking for this websites so long... yes indeed Huda tv is great tv program. its beneficial to everyone. when i was in bahrain its my favorite tv channel but now since we came to UK due to my husband's work i missed to watch it and its hard to find islamic tv channel as good as huda tv.

wassalam :hearts:

Asslamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters ,Ihope you all are doing well and Eid mubarak for everyone.
Here is a link for huda tv on line ,its a relegious English channel.Insha'Allah you'll benefit of it.:tti_sister:

http://www.huda.tv/defaultN.aspx?rt=15

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

I've just started to watch this channel mash'Allah...and they seem really polite it's true subhanAllah! I'm happy you shared this with us 'cause I was keeping watching islamchannel....and few things about them make me upset :mad: so, alhamdulillah, insh'Allah I will completely benefit from huda.tv!

:jazaak: sister Halah! And Eid Mubarak! :hearts:

halah

:hijabi:

:wasalam: Sis halah, EID MUBARAK to you and to your family!!! May Allah's blessing be with you always!:tti_sister:
Jazaakallahu khayran for posting this Article. :hearts::hearts: :jumpclap: :SMILY252:
i've been looking for this websites so long... yes indeed Huda tv is great tv program. its beneficial to everyone. when i was in bahrain its my favorite tv channel but now since we came to UK due to my husband's work i missed to watch it and its hard to find islamic tv channel as good as huda tv.

wassalam :hearts:

Asslamu alaikum dear sister ,Jazaki Allah khair and Eid Mubarak for you and your beloved ones.I do agree with you as I don't have any islamic channel equivalent to it.:SMILY139:

halah

:salam2:

I've just started to watch this channel mash'Allah...and they seem really polite it's true subhanAllah! I'm happy you shared this with us 'cause I was keeping watching islamchannel....and few things about them make me upset :mad: so, alhamdulillah, insh'Allah I will completely benefit from huda.tv!

:jazaak: sister Halah! And Eid Mubarak! :hearts:

Asslamu alaikum dear sister Ukht1,Eid Mubarak for you and your family:hearts: :hearts: You cann't imagine my happiness when you say that you'll completely benefit from huda.tv..Insha'Allah You will.:SMILY259: :SMILY259: