Hugs!!

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dar sister

Wa alaykum salaam sis farhopes

Ofcourse i will hug you sis, i love my hugs, but no-one ever around to hug :(
I'm sorry for that. Actually the only one I hug is my little nephew:) . He is only 1 year old. It's really great to hug him. He seems to like our hugs, but I think that after three or four years,he may change his mind

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I'm sorry for that. Actually the only one I hug is my little nephew:) . He is only 1 year old. It's really great to hug him. He seems to like our hugs, but I think that after three or four years,he may change his mind

:salam2:
Actually quite simple sister , make dua that your brother or sister have more children so that u have more to hug next time....inshAllah

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Actually the only one I hug is my little nephew:) . He is only 1 year old. It's really great to hug him. He seems to like our hugs, but I think that after three or four years,he may change his mind

Asalaamu Alaykum

Aww masha-allah thats so sweet, i hug my nieces and nephews too, my nephew is 6 masha-allah but he still a baby in my eyes hehe...:muslim_child:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Nothing wrong with hugs but I do NOT like being kissed on the cheek by other MEN! :eek: I remember meeting some Brothers in Egypt, one them aimed a kiss at me and I practically ducked! From then on I kept my distance; better safe than sorry....:SMILY259:

wasalam