I am a new sister

SURi

:salam2:
I am a new member of TTI.
I have joined the site to increase my knowledge of Islam.
I live in Toronto, Canada with my husband and two sons.
My elder son is going to take Part I of CA exam on Monday. Please pray for him.
If any revert sister live in Toronto area please PM me and I shall treat you as a member of my family.
:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
sister Mashallah welcome to the forum :) im from ur Country too and also the same province :), its great to see u join the forum :) and Jazakallah for ur beautiful intention of helpping reverts

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
welcome to the site:)
MashaAllah may Allah bless you
hope you benefit from the site
enjoy your stay

Robab

daughter of Adam
welcom to our community

Aslam o alikom.
dear sister we welcom to this community:SMILY206:
and hope inshallah ur expectations will be fulfill.:)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum sister!

welcome to TTI and enjoying your time here

walaikumasalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)

WELCOME to TTI dear sister, hope you benefit from here GREATLY! inshaAllah, I am looking forward to your posts/threads:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

hqudrat

welcome to this great forum sister. may this forum benefit you insha Allah . l live in Toronto too. enjoy your stay

:tti_sister::tti_sister:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum sister
Welcome to TTI.... May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)
InshAllah may Allah make it easy 4 ur son to pass.... Ameen :D

SURi

aslam o alikum
sister Mashallah welcome to the forum :) im from ur Country too and also the same province :), its great to see u join the forum :) and Jazakallah for ur beautiful intention of helpping reverts

I have very limited capacity. But I would like to be Anser family to my reverted sisters as did the Muhajeer family of Madina.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I have very limited capacity. But I would like to be Anser family to my reverted sisters as did the Muhajeer family of Madina.

Sister doing your best is the best way to go :) Mashallah do ur best May Allah (swt) bless u sister and always keep u and ur family happy - ameen

ummu thany

sister in islam
:SMILY206: to TTI family. you can increase your knowledge through this site insha Allah. may Allah (swt) reward for your good intention of helping reverts. Ameen. :tti_sister: