i am leaving..

Status
Not open for further replies.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam brothers and sister...
well, i really did not know in which topic should i post this thread.......

well, i am really so happy, and so glad to meet you all....
and i am so proud of my tti members....
but time does not want me to stay here anymore...
well, i guess i will leave this forum...
i really love you people, and i really cant stay without you all....
the happiness you have given me is really too much, and i dont know how to thank you all...
i cant forget even one person from this tti forum...
you all have made me stand, you all have supported me so much(jasakallah khair)..
when i was hurted and tried to kill my self just because of my moms condition, you all helped me from doing suicide(jasakallah khair)...
you all supported me so much...
if i am sad you all go sad, i am happy ,you all are happy for me...
i love you so much, that i cant mention.....
really you all are so lovely people ..i really want to stay here..but i dont know what is pushing me back..i guess allah wants my life to be as it was before...
or i think allah is testing me...i am sorry brothers and sisters...
i dont want you all to miss me...but i will surely miss you all forever,and ever..
a big hugg from me to all my sister :blackhijab:..love you all...i guess i will leave this forum in a weak...
may allah! change my mind..coz i really dont want to leave you ppl...and ya! if i have done any mistake then plz forgive me.........
assalamualaikum..:shymuslima1:

salam alaykum

well ill have to say u may want forget one guy with an attitude problem on this forum.......ME who else :D

spring break is over??...back to uni i suppose???.....i still got 3 days b4 my classes start so well yeah 3 more days to hehehe :p

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

tdubai

salam brothers and sister...
well, i really did not know in which toic should i post this thread.......

well, i am really so happy, and so glad to meet you all....
and i am so proud of my tti members....
but time does not want me to stay here anymore...
well, i guess i will leave this forum...
i really love you people, and i really cant stay without you all....
the happiness you have given me is really too much, and i dont know how to thank you all...
i cant forget even one person from this tti forum...
you all have made me stand, you all have supported me so much(jasakallah khair)..
when i was hurted and tried to kill my self just because of my mom condition, you all helped me from doing suicide(jasakallah khair)...
you all supported me so much...
if i am sad you all go sad, i am happy ,you all are happy for me...
i love you so much, that i cant mention.....
really you all are so lovely people ..i really want to stay here..but i dont know what is pushing me back..i guess allah wants my life to be as it was before...or i think allah is testing me...i am sorry brothers and sisters...
i dont want you all to miss me...but i will surely miss you all forever,and ever..
a big hugg from me to all my sister :blackhijab:..love you all...i guess i will leave this forum in a weak...
may allah! change my mind..coz i really dont want to leave you ppl...and ya! if i have done any mistake then plz forgive me.........
assalamualaikum..:shymuslima1:

Can you explain please what do you mean by this??

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam alaykum

well ill have to say u may want forget one guy with an attitude problem on this forum.......ME who else :D

spring break is over??...back to uni i suppose???.....i still got 3 days b4 my classes start so well yeah 3 more days to hehehe :p

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

podolski11 your so insane and so mad :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum dear sister

May Allah reword you sister for sharing love for all of us,but why do you wish to leave. Please do not leave sister,trust in Allah for your beloved mother and pray a loot,and for sure she will be much better very soon Inshallah.

After everything, SubhanAllah we all kept your mother in our duas,and I hope you will not leave after reading sister Dilek story for you.

May Allah bless you sister where ever you be.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalamu allaicum dear sister

May Allah reword you sister for sharing love for all of us,but why do you wish to leave. Please do not leave sister,trust in Allah for your beloved mother and pray a loot,and for sure she will be much better very soon Inshallah.

After everything, SubhanAllah we all kept your mother in our duas,and I hope you will not leave after reading sister Dilek story for you.

May Allah bless you sister where ever you be.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

awww! sister...
thanks for such a beautiful duaa sister....
and i surely love my sister dilek and you all....
'dilek you really made me cry':)....
i love you too sister Asja:)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
don't ever think of this ok?
you can't leave us
what happen to you my beloved sister?
all of sudden
suno khabi janay ka sochna be na warna tum ko mera pata nai hai :SMILY346:
i love you for sake of Allah n this love is countless dear

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
don't ever think of this ok?
you can't leave us
what happen to you my beloved sister?
all of sudden
suno khabi janay ka sochna be na warna tum ko mera pata nai hai :SMILY346:
i love you for sake of Allah n this love is countless dear

are nahi sister plz maarna math :)...
i know you...
agar thumhe gussa aajaye ga tho i am dead :):):)..
i love you too sis :)

Status
Not open for further replies.