i am leaving..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

well, if u have other obligations, u can visit atleast once a month...but leaving altogether may not be beneficial for u or maybe harmful. u have such nice wonderful muslimah friends here. ppl die to have atleast one in their life.

read the fatwa of being alone: http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/106441

Messenger of Allaah :saw:said “...you must adhere to the jamaa’ah, for the wolf only eats the sheep that wanders away on its own.”

by being alone, shaitan may overpower you (Allah forbid).

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

i hope u decided to stay sis :( i really cant see u leave

im not sure aap jaisey pyari threads kon banaye ga aur har waqt hum ko kon hansaye ga

aur 2+ 2 game mein kon lare ga
plz na joa na behna

u know tum meri choti behn ho :( man im going to miss u so much

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
Yes sister stay here.

Happiness increases when shared and sadness decreases when shared, it is truly a brilliant mercy of Allah!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister,

Wa'alaikum salam.

This really make me sad. I guess you will not be able to stay away too long from us, because I tried but failed. I know few brothers and sisters tried also but failed. There is something pulling us together. We do crossing swords for differences among us but at end of the day we are still brothers and sisters in Islam. Just take your time, think about it you will miss all of us and you will come back.

See you soon.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum sister
hope u r fine..........plz don't go sister
reallyyyyyyy i missssss u very much.........n u also laugh me.........n app se he tuo maza tha new game aha aur 2 game mein........really u r like my behna.....plz sister don't go...:SMILY23:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:,

well, if u have other obligations, u can visit atleast once a month...but leaving altogether may not be beneficial for u or maybe harmful. u have such nice wonderful muslimah friends here. ppl die to have atleast one in their life.

read the fatwa of being alone: http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/106441

Messenger of Allaah :saw:said “...you must adhere to the jamaa’ah, for the wolf only eats the sheep that wanders away on its own.”

by being alone, shaitan may overpower you (Allah forbid).

jasakallah khair bro....

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
aslam o aliakum

i hope u decided to stay sis :( i really cant see u leave

im not sure aap jaisey pyari threads kon banaye ga aur har waqt hum ko kon hansaye ga

aur 2+ 2 game mein kon lare ga
plz na joa na behna

u know tum meri choti behn ho :( man im going to miss u so much

awww! bro i miss you tooo :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Yes sister stay here.

Happiness increases when shared and sadness decreases when shared, it is truly a brilliant mercy of Allah!

really brother..you all are so good, i just cant understand what to say....
i love you all so,so,so much....
you all are just like my best brothers and sisters :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Sister,

Wa'alaikum salam.

This really make me sad. I guess you will not be able to stay away too long from us, because I tried but failed. I know few brothers and sisters tried also but failed. There is something pulling us together. We do crossing swords for differences among us but at end of the day we are still brothers and sisters in Islam. Just take your time, think about it you will miss all of us and you will come back.

See you soon.
i know brother this forum is something too much for us all..
we all cannot leave this forum, it is really like a lovely forum..
i hope we all stick together forever :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Asalamalikum sister
hope u r fine..........plz don't go sister
reallyyyyyyy i missssss u very much.........n u also laugh me.........n app se he tuo maza tha new game aha aur 2 game mein........really u r like my behna.....plz sister don't go...:SMILY23:

sister plz dont cry....
your hurting me..i cant see you crying sister...plz dont be sad...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Hmm, Do you think I sit idly by and have nothing planned for TTI ;)

inshaAllah, ;) So stay and you will be really happy, for Allah's sake

Everything we do, every word we say, every action, we shouldl think carefully, and do things for Allah the Most High. Thats the way to make the best decisions

So staying here with us, helping other brothers and sisters, this is something that pleases our Creator.

If there is anything you dislike then let us know and we will do our best to help inshaallah

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
='(

SIS NOOOOOOOOO! DONT DO THIS TO ME! IM READY TO SHED THOUSAND ANS BILLOINS OF TEARS FOR U!! DONT GO!!! NOOOO SIS ...mairi payari behan...ham dono na "get to know eachother" thora time mai hi kia but sis i love u already so much!! Sis Whats the reason behind this? Anyway person who said bad things to u i mean any member??? Sis ager muj sai koi bi mistake hoi tou maaf karna!! DOnt make me cry PLZ STAY!

hugz*

P.S : PLZ DONT GO FOR ALL THE SISTERS SAKE!! CUZ NOTHIN SAME WITHOUT U!!!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.