I am now a Muslim

fatma_said

:salam2: Brother Jordan

May Allah keep your heart firm and your will strong so that you can excel in this beautiful religion and may Allah make you an inspiration for all people

i hope you have someone to help you in this journey that you have just undertaken since it can be really hard for new muslims in the beginning.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Allahu Akbar !

Congratulations brother Jordan !! :)

May Allah azz zawajal protect you and shower His endless bounties of mercy and blessings upon you. Ameen

Keep in touch with us.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum Dear Brother,

Allahu Akbar..!!!

Masha-Allah..!!

Congratulation dear brother, May Allah(SWT) helps you, protects you and make things easy for you, Aameen..!!!

JordanWilson

Thank you all for your kind words. I now feel that I have opened my mind and I have found purpose. I know it seems a fast reversion to Islam, but truth be told, I have always, deep down felt an attraction to it in some way.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

May Allah accept you and us as His obedient slaves and Forgive us our sins and Guide us Always. Welcome brother, welcome to Islam. Alhamdulillah.

islamlover49

ISLAM welcomes you my dear brother...It's Allah who is capable of turning the heart's to straight path...Allahu Akbar...!

Please recite this supplication now and then. Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) recited this several times,

Ya muqalibul quloob thabit qalbee ala deenik

O turner of the hearts! Keep my heart firm upon your Deen

Remember me in your dua's (supplications)!

Mairo

Maryama
Thank you all for your kind words. I now feel that I have opened my mind and I have found purpose. I know it seems a fast reversion to Islam, but truth be told, I have always, deep down felt an attraction to it in some way.

Masha Allah! I think your quick reversion is also a testament to what can happen for a person who has no preconceived notions about religion, who is just approaching Islam with an open mind. It is really great to witness.

As others have already mentioned, do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have along the way.

Best wishes to you!

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Brother if you truely believe in ALLAH then the devil will run after you with his wispers.

so do not deviate and

so make sure you aquire sound and Authentic knowledge.

for Allah says in the quran.. "it is only those who have knowledge fear Allah"

alf2

Islam is a way of life

I believe you brother, lol. As long as you are ready to commit to Allah (swt) thats all that matters.

Insha'Allah you will find reversion to an Islamic lifestyle easy. And if you ever stray, your brothers & sisters in Islam will be there to help you stay on the straight path insha'Allah.