I am old and new

inquizator

:salam2:

Brother 2ngamaa,

I believe your intentions are sincere and good, but let's give our new brother some breathing space here sah? We don't want to pounce on him or overwhelm him with our eagerness, tis a thread of welcomes not questions.

I'm sure come time he'll be able to learn much and ask his own questions as needed insha'Allaah, so for now let's be easy on him so he can get used to being around.

PS: ^ That insha'Allaah has nothing to do with tomorrow, but the will of Allaah! Don't let bad experiences bog you down brother inquizator, remember, Islaam is perfect, but Muslims? Decidedly not.

Wa alykum Salam Sister;

tight Post~!:)

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
Shahada is testimony of Faith. "I bear witness without any doubt that there is no God but God and I bear witness without any doubt that Muhammad is the Prophet of God"~!!!! I also believe that the Qur'an is the Word of God but not a part of Shahada.

I did not know this story of Musa was unknown as it's clearly in the Qur'an in the latter part of Surah 18.

Read 79: As for damage to the boat, a local King was taking all ships / boats but didn't take this boat due to the damage and the good people were able to keep it.

Read 80: The boy who he killed, his parents were people of Faith and the boy would have led them astray. They were given another Child.

Read 82: The wall, it belonged to two orphans and under it was a buried treasure left to them by their Father who was a Righteous Man (like my Father). The boys attained had their full strength and the treasure was a Mercy to them.

Please read Surah 18 for the proper reading of this.

As for what I have learned from the Brothers at the Mosque is that "Insha Allah" is an excuse to not do something before they don't do it.

PLEASE stop looking to me for knowledge, it's available to all who seek it and the best part is that it's free of charge. The most I might be able to do by the Grace of Allah is point you in the right direction and say more about myself. I am human and as such, filled with opinions, frailties and errors. I am OLD and no more.

Thank you all for your warm Welcomes.

wa aleykum salaam

it is very kind of you;
Thank you Very much indeed;
for how much i could learn of and from(website) .

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
:salam2:

Brother 2ngamaa,

I believe your intentions are sincere and good, but let's give our new brother some breathing space here sah? We don't want to pounce on him or overwhelm him with our eagerness, tis a thread of welcomes not questions.

I'm sure come time he'll be able to learn much and ask his own questions as needed insha'Allaah, so for now let's be easy on him so he can get used to being around.

PS: ^ That insha'Allaah has nothing to do with tomorrow, but the will of Allaah! Don't let bad experiences bog you down brother inquizator, remember, Islaam is perfect, but Muslims? Decidedly not.

wa aleykum salaam

sincerely i take your advice

Thank you.

i understood should not strike the iron while it is hot.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u alaikum wrwb brother,

It has been ages since last time I actually wrote anything on this board.... but your post made me to change my mide and write a few words.... though I do not exactly know 'What words'

What a beautiful transaction you have made my brother in islam. You have found Allah and you believe that all these difficulties are nothing but tests form Allah....and you have been patient. Certainly reward of patience is nothing less than paradise and this dunya is nothing but a blink of an eye.

I had never wished in my life to be what i am not .... but at this very moment i am wishing had I been a male I would have had a constant contact with you on personal level as your brother in islam. but do know brother, that

I am your,

Sister in Islam,

inquizator

Wa Alykum Salam my sister;:)

What a nice post which can only come from a Warm Heart. All Praises be to Allah(swt) Solely for creating nice people, and for their strength to be nice in a hard world so obviously filled with the Evil of Shatan, who dances freely with dollars in his hands and the bombardment of commercial distractions employing sex very fruitfully for capitol gain. BTW, I could rant on that a little bit, but who would want to listen.

I hope you post more often.

I Thank all for their Warm Words and Welcome. :salah:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Unlike sister BintShafi I will not wish I had a Y chromosome. But yes, I wish you had a double X instead of XY.

Mashaa'Allaah! That's all that crossed my mind. A really touching and inspiring story. May Allaah grant you peace in Duniya and Akhira. Hope to benefit from your experience in life.

Much respect and welcome to TTI. Perhaps not in the real world, but here Inshaa'Allaah you will find a lot of friends. We got some of the best brothers here Alhumdulillah. It's a family your family from around the globe.

BaraakAllaah feek!

inquizator

Alykum Salam

The chromosome thing has placed a large smile on my face, lasted so long that it almost cracked.:)
In person and having a bond with good people is always nice, but since this is all Cyber and distance surly comes into play, whether I have 9 Y and 2 X shouldn't make much difference.
The Soul inside this body (mine) is the same as all of yours, we're just different Soul and that makes it all beautiful and what else but perfect. Our Souls are contributing / communicating.

We are actually interacting with our Souls since we can not see each other and our physical being is little more than a mechanism perfectly created as a body.

It's extremely difficult / impossible for two Souls to be close friends when gender comes into play in Islam. Being a "westerner" for so long, I'm used to two Souls gathering and conversing / have coffee or tea in public or in private is old hat to me, be it a man or woman. I have done it many times and it led to nothing more than comfortable conversation.
I've met a few Wives who I get along with splendidly but I must be in the company of her husband who is always clearly showing being uncomfortable. I understand but it's difficult at best.
Makes meeting new Females about impossible.

Sometimes out of nowhere I'm bluntly asked "do you want a wife, I know one who wants to be married" last was some sort of doctor and can't get to know who they are first. I would not marry one I didn't already know.
It's hard being Western for so long and just about everything we do is wrong.

Please don't take this as bragging in any way b/c its in no way intended to, only trying to explain who I am.
I know myself pretty well after all this time and what I will and will notdo in almost any situation ahead of time. Personally I think we all do.
I once offered to protect a Brother's Family when he had to go home but the situation was never realized or presented its self.
I offered and laid it out that I would protect them to the last drop of my blood, and never take my open eyes off them and if wanted, I'd help with the children in the day time but not when the sun began to shine elsewhere, not sleep in the house and the manly duties around the place, too. He put to me through every scenario ever what if the woman came on to me?

I told him that I would sit on a hill and guard his family and by the Grace of Allah, I know what I could and would do it. And if she did come on to me and asked by him later, why I was on a hill I would only say I wanted to see from far to not cause trouble between them.

I think he projected his desires and placed them onto me without any real knowledge or confidence, although he's said many times "you are a good man" to me and about me to others. I try to be. He's a Palestinian American and a Good Man.
He's the one Brother I call on occasion and he has a large Family. He once to me that I think too much.

He's / They are raising his / their Children here in America and I told him by my experiences and I'm blunt, that he can't imagine how compelling and pretty much mandatory assimilating will be for them and a real trail ahead he's now ill-prepared for. I've told him to think of moving for them.

Now, I of course must confess my complete admiration for Woman, who I've found to be more sensitive, intuitive, far more empathic, wisdom, insight and the inner Strength that only a Woman was Blessed with and they outlast men, also far too often - usually the hardest worker of all. I have great respect for Good Woman..Men are a whole different ball of wax.

sorry, I've rambled on too long.

Thank You for your sincere welcome~!

Asalam