I AM RETURNING!!!!

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu alaikum,

InshaAllah this finds you in good health and strong eman. =) It's been a long time since I was active on TTI, and to be honest with you it's been a major loss. Between the friendships I was making, all of the encouragement, the outstanding commitment and learning of Islam that takes place here... I have missed out, and I have missed you guys. =(

Haha - errm, I want to thank everyone who's added me to FaceBook. Somehow Mabsoot tracked me down on there and since then I've been on erratic adding spree to try to bring more and more Muslims back into my life however I can. Now it's time to bring more and more Islam back into my life. =)

InshaAllah you'll see me around again now. Take care.

Asalaamu alaikum,
Ahmed

palestine

Servant of Allah
mashAllah, i did miss you. you were one of the best brothers on here. asalamu alaykum wrwb and take care too bro.!

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah,

Welcome back akhi, it has been a while. I pray your return brings you much khayr and benefit.

As for the Facebook thing - Mabsoot has one? Is it the TurntoIslam account? Because last time I checked - it wasnt his... now if by now it's changed, well I dont know!

Anyways, whateeeever the case is welcome back!!

wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

It's been a long time, glad to see you back and welcome you :)

I hope your wife is okay too :)

khansahil

asalamalikum

i was born muslim alkhamdulillah since i didnt practise islam seriously da modern society changed me i started pratiseing islam n nw i dunt wana look bak wht happened i just wana go futher n futher i had facebook thing other stuffs but dat thing will just keep away u from da islam i mean is better to be here wid muslim family dan da non muslim's web page's cuz they will make u away from da beautiful islam.. allah(swt) guide all bro & sis to the right path ameen!!

Asalaam'alikum dear brother,

It's been a long time. Your last status was when you got a new job....I still remember. I hope everything is going well with you and your family. I'm happy to see you back.