i am so angry

Brothers and Sister

Youtube is causing racial hatred.
There is so many videos about islam being a radical religon, showing radical muslims talking about jihad and boming people up.
I don't want so many people seening a bad side of our religon, i want them to see the beauty of it.

PLease we must protest to youtube before its to late.

I would not want people judging us already because of these videos

Asalaamalikum,

Slow down brother. Muslims have been on a roller coaster with many ups and downs before you and I were born. How do we change people's perceptions? Leading by example.

"Verily, Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves" (13:11)

You do your best by becoming educated, learning Islam, being patient and using your skills to the best of your ability for change. You are not alone brother, Allah swt tests the believers so that we repent and return to Him. These are crucial times for all Muslims, but we must learn to change ourselves first!

wasalaam

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

Brother, I believe this hatred issues made many people go and search about the truth of islam, then Allah (SWT) did guide many while they were searching. For example, Yvvone Ridly, who were captured by Taliban accepted Islam just three days after 9/11. She promised the Taliban to read the Qur'an, as she thought the Qur'an would only tell her to beat your wives blah blah blah. After she carefully read the Qur'an, she said how beautiful the Qur'an is, and who the feminism movement in 1970 asking for their right, muslim women had those rights 1,400 years ago...

You see the point brother, this propaganda, is merely used to send it's followers to the Qur'an my brother.. Relax inshallah, and lets concentrate on dawa isnshallah...

:wasalam:

IbnAlAawam

What can you do about it?

>>>> upload islamic videos to Youtube

Dowload islamic videos from wherever you can and upload them to youtube.

thank you

But people are taking verses from the holy quaran and trying to make it sound like we hate everyone who is not muslim.

Do you think thats fair they are attacking us like that????????????

Do you think its fair that they take some radical muslim and just show that????????

I am not going to let people give bad examples of islam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
thank you

But people are taking verses from the holy quaran and trying to make it sound like we hate everyone who is not muslim.

Do you think thats fair they are attacking us like that????????????

Do you think its fair that they take some radical muslim and just show that????????

I am not going to let people give bad examples of islam

Salam Alaikum
It's not fair that Islam is being attacked, the fact is however there are people out there with extreme ideas and unfortunately they are the ones peddling their garbage. The only thing we can do as Muslims is do a video that shows we are not against non Muslims, we are peaceful, and we are caring and inshAllah do whats right. Sister Aisha114 posts some things on youtube maybe she can help you with this.

Jihan

You know I've notice something really strange about youtube and its memebers. I will be watching beautiful video whether it be a lecture or quran recitation and the comments below by nonMuslims are the crewdest and most vile commments. And sometimes the muslims (as it seems) will actually repeat those things to them and use the same type of language. they almost never talk about the videos contents.

I agree with you guys.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

You know I've notice something really strange about youtube and its memebers. I will be watching beautiful video whether it be a lecture or quran recitation and the comments below by nonMuslims are the crewdest and most vile commments. And sometimes the muslims (as it seems) will actually repeat those things to them and use the same type of language. they almost never talk about the videos contents.

I agree with you guys.

I am glad you noticed that too with those nasty comments. No longer can someone post a beautiful, beneficial video without a rude comment. And people say Muslims hate everyone..pfft. They need to look in the mirror.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Youtube is just one of tons of websites where you'll find those kinds of words and videos towards Islam and Muslims. So protest won't help much. If you wanna get back at them you just say this Du'a I learned from someone..

Allaahumma arinaa fiyhim ajaaaaiba qudratika

O Allaah, show us in them the Greatness of Your Power

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

WHAT

Brother youtube is not the one uploading videos anything bad about islam ....its the people the users the recipents ,,,,normal people can get an account in youtube and upload anything they want....i wouldnt be surprised an anti-muslim would make a video (not showing the real islam) and upload in youtube........so its not youtube HQ uploading the videos its the users ....i myself have an account in youtube so do thousands of other muslims

And also there are tons of videos in YOUTUBE showing the true beautiful islam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i think what's better than boycotting youtube or uploading islamic videos to youtube; is that we live our lives as good muslim examples. make them wonder why salah is so important to us. make them wonder why we treat the month of ramadan with such reverance. make them wonder why we feel the conviction of giving zakat or sadaqa. we should be our own islamic video right before their very own eyes. also, keep in mind that there are many muslim brothers and sisters that are posting wonderful videos on youtube in the fight against hatred placed against muslims. not all of us have the capability to upload videos or make short films on islam. therefore our example will ultimately be what convinces people that not all of us muslims are bad.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
The best thing to do when uploading video to restrict comments
but at the same time ,the person who uploaded the video responsible for managing comments,because its just easy to erase it ,or open discussion with those people then who knows ,may be they will learn smth
but I really dont like utube
A lot of muslim videos are there though ,and its really easy to make them and upload too ,if anybody interested can PM me,I can explain how to do it
I want to make this youtube overloaded by videos about Islam :)
and its possible InshaAllah
wasalam aleikum

B.H.

I understand your anger.

People in the US are still scared because of 9/11 and the government and powers that be prey on that fear. You had the 93' bombing and then the 01' plane collisions. Other than that the US hadn't had a "Muslim" terrorist attack in a long, long time (which was a highjacking or something little).

The US government is going to sponsor so-called "scholars" who are and will write books on how "horrible" Islam is to women, non-Muslims, ect and say that all Muslims want to do is kill. This all plays on Americans fears and will make them be willing to pay tax dollars that will go to defense/military industries. Why? the American economy relies on the distribution of such funds to various sectors for its continued functioning. Without large amounts of money being recirculated through the country through defense spending the economy would become weak.

Basically, Islam is going to be the new Soviet Union in America's eyes justifying such spending.

Unfortunately, the American elite have picked an enemy they can't beat. to defeat Soviet Union all America had to do was prove Americans lived a lot better than Russians. With Islam its another thing. Islam is a faith, and just because we are "poor" or "backward" does not necessarily mean we are wrong and often times proves we may be in the right.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother B.H.

this is exactly what i have been thinking.
American government and its allies made a big mistake by replacing former U.S.S.R with Islam

the typical Hollywood formula that a villain is needed to creat a hero has gone badly wrong in this instance.

Islam had existed long before the rise and fall of the great nations of the recent centuries and will exist long after they are forgotton.

a serious review of islamophobic behaviour is need and occupation of muslim countries should stop immediately.

expecting peace and security throughout the world by continued threats, invasions and occupations of other nations is beyond reality.

the world's influential governments are trying to feed this myth into people's minds through media, but i doubt it will acheive considerable success in the long run.

Allah is the greatest

or i want to say is.
People on youtube are insulting islam, they have no idea what they are talking about.

I just want action against the race hate freaks, who are so stupied to belive what is on tv

Sophie

I agree with you guys.
:salam2: Yes,I have seen this too. It's sad,but what can we do but show by example? Treat unkindness with kindness. Or,just ignore the bad talking,and watch the nice video.:hijabi:

mohamedqadar

:salam2: I agree with the brothers and sisters we need to be patient insha-allah. As were our beloved prophet:saw: and his companions (raa), insha-allah we need to show the beauty of islam and speak to them the best manner.

Say the blessed Name of 'Allah' in the language of your heart
Then the Noor of 'Allah' can be viewed with Allah's Noor.
Radiant the hearts, illuminate humanity
Everything is fulfilled with the name of Allah

And for us may allah guide us all to the right path leading to jannatul ferdous amiin

B.H.

:salam2: Yes,I have seen this too. It's sad,but what can we do but show by example? Treat unkindness with kindness. Or,just ignore the bad talking,and watch the nice video.:hijabi:

According to the Quran there is a time to forgive a wrong and sometimes there is a time to fight back against a wrong.

In a case like Youtube it is best to forgive and do kindness to the insulters. They are ignorant and being ugly back to them will only be the behavior the so called "scholars" I mentioned want the American people to see.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

We shouldn't waste our time worrying about the actions of ignorant people. Some people try so hard to disgrace Islam yet more and more people are reverting (this drives them NUTS!). We should focus on spreading the beautiful message of Islam and try as they might, they can never extinguish the light of Allah Glory be to Him!

wasalam