i can`t believe they are that ignorant these dirty massonic racists

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, malik shabazz hits back islam WILL concquer a world that is still i so much in the dark ages there is no altenative to that i promise you!inschallah
[yt]_vtg5eG0ttI[/yt]

wassalam

mohsofi_abdullah

You gotta give it to him, he is pretty agressive out there...
When a black man talks, it is always with a sound and solid argument...
What more the man has embraced Islam as his foundation.
I love it.
Malik calling that Dennis ignorant, suits the latter well... They guy dared to argue that America was based on the bible, while ignoring the facts that the a lot of the bible's contents are similar to those of Al Quran...
And that Dennis guy (am I referring to the right person here?) dared to admit that he made a mormon not use the mormon's bible to swear in, too...
That's totally ignorant of him, thinking that other people could just accept his notion, that it was okay for other than christians to swear in with a bible...
Narrow-minded it is...
You rock Mr. Shabbaz
May Allah bless you with bravery in dealing with those owards who hide behind man-made literature of the United States of America...
May Allah open the hearts of all Americans to the truth, that their own so-called leaders are talking trash about their own religions, separating religion from the daily political affair, but dare to include religion for those who do not believe in the bible...
Hey, care to read Al Quran, anyone?

apocalypse77

The Supreme court has the statue of the prophet of Islam to honor him for his contributions for justice.(even though we know its haram to depict prophets)Also alot of the presidents including the founding fathers had a quran and were educated in the religion.

Then again, maybe its not religion but racism.It just goes to show no matter what they do to each other, the white mans greatest threat is the educated black man. They know this thats why from birth they try to cut us off at the knees mentally so we dont grow up knowing how to stand tall in the face of their evil ways.

Western civilazation owes Islamic societies alot. Islamic society today and in fact the world today owes for better or worse alot to Western society, medicine, science & gender equality. And yes we have a free society that has opened it's doors to Islam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Subhanallah, may Allah swt honour him in this life and on the day of judgement. I love muslims like him who dares to stand for the truth and not be intimidated or bullied by the racist and narrow minded thugs in black suits.

Wassalam

A

addan

god blass malik shabazz

salaaaaaaaaam
allahu akbar god blass nation of islam
i love nation of islam thay dont scare no one acsept allah
the other muslims they like kufars
and thay cant speak out becouse thay scare
god blass nation of islam
i so many video of nation of islam thay say what thay want to say
but i dont like the word thay call white people{2 dabol}
but i beleave white govermant was a 2 dabol}
that wat farrakhan believe{2}

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother Addan,
It is imperative that we remember the Nation of Islam in essence does not hold the same prinicpals as Muslims. They have a different creed. Please research. They do not consider themselves Muslims. Please check older posts on this subject
Given that, historically The Nation of Islam, was a movement to counter the ills/evils of slavery. The fact that they call the white man the devil stems from slavery and the abuses that captialism has inflicted to this day on the descendents of slaves. America to this day is riddled with racism.
The same government that wants to give the world democracy holds its people in bondage.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
salaaaaaaaaam
allahu akbar god blass nation of islam
i love nation of islam thay dont scare no one acsept allah
the other muslims they like kufars
and thay cant speak out becouse thay scare
god blass nation of islam
i so many video of nation of islam thay say what thay want to say
but i dont like the word thay call white people{2 dabol}
but i beleave white govermant was a 2 dabol}
that wat farrakhan believe{2}

:salam2:
Akhi, if u are part of the nation of islam, my humble advice is please leave them. For god sake , do some research and follow the sunni path...

nazir

Asalaamu'Alaykum,
Nation of Islam are considered not tobe muslim as they took Elijah Muhammad as a prophet after Muhammad peace be upon him. Do they still hold the belief nowadays? If so, their belief is more vile than what the non muslims say about our deen.
May Allah save us from misguidance.
Wassalaam

Amirah84

JazakhuAllah khair for posting this.

The one thing that really turned my stomach was the disgustingly ignorant and biased views of the chubby guy in in the pinguin suit. In Britain we are used to the media here, which is very anti-islamic in many ways but this Fox news guy takes the prize. He compares the Quraan with Hitler's book... what???? His statements are so "carefully" written for the common uneducated american... Without actually fully saying it he is telling them that the Quraan is like Hitler's book and falls under that category. They use analogies to say things and come out with statments so ignorant that we can see how scared they are of people reading about Islaam.

He speaks so ignorantly ... he just sounds oh so dumb! How did he get a job as a news presenter? I think his level is even worse than the British media...
And on top of that they get a guy from nation of islaam to represent the muslims. Obviously they wouldn't get someone who would remain calm and speak about Islaam with truth. That would defy their objectives. But then they are doing their job in villifying our deen. I wonder if we do our job to protect and spread our deen enough. I know I feel i don't...

Take care all,

Salama aleikum

Sister Amirah

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
If brother Malik Shabaaz is a NOI member, May Allah guide him to the true Islam. Ameen. And when he becomes a good Muslim, then may Allah give him the rank like that of Shabaaz Haj Malik. Ameen.

Sheik Khalid Yasin made a speech about Haj Malik called Malcolm X. And Inshallah I will see it. Do you notice that it's the Revert and Convert Muslims that usually stick up for Islam? Like sister Yvonne Ridely, Sheik Khalid Yasin, Sheik Yusuf Estes, Sheik Seraj Wahaj, UMAR IBN KHATTAB (RA) etc. but there are also other great ones like Sheik Feiz Muhammad.

And Umar ibn Khattab was a convert. ;) He used to be part of the Quraish but during his mission to kill our Nabi, he decided to go and talk to him and then he became Muslim that same day, the day Friday, while our Nabi (SAW) made dua to Allah (SWA) the previous day to either have Abu Jahl or Umar to become Muslim because they were the most aggresive against our Nabi and to the Muslims out of the Quraish, and the only other one I could say is Abu Lahab too but he died. AND when Umar (RA) became Muslim, it was a great victory, like the victory that us Muslims have had ever since sister Yvonne Ridely became Muslim. And the crowd goes wild like the crowd during the World Cup or from the audiance in Operah Wimfrey. ;)

Wa Salam.

Aliyah206

If brother Malik Shabaaz is a NOI member, May Allah guide him to the true Islam. Ameen. And when he becomes a good Muslim, then may Allah give him the rank like that of Shabaaz Haj Malik. Ameen.

Sheik Khalid Yasin made a speech about Haj Malik called Malcolm X. And Inshallah I will see it. Do you notice that it's the Revert and Convert Muslims that usually stick up for Islam? Like sister Yvonne Ridely, Sheik Khalid Yasin, Sheik Yusuf Estes, Sheik Seraj Wahaj, UMAR IBN KHATTAB (RA) etc. but there are also other great ones like Sheik Feiz Muhammad.

And Umar ibn Khattab was a convert. ;) He used to be part of the Quraish but during his mission to kill our Nabi, he decided to go and talk to him and then he became Muslim that same day, the day Friday, while our Nabi (SAW) made dua to Allah (SWA) the previous day to either have Abu Jahl or Umar to become Muslim because they were the most aggresive against our Nabi and to the Muslims out of the Quraish, and the only other one I could say is Abu Lahab too but he died. AND when Umar (RA) became Muslim, it was a great victory, like the victory that us Muslims have had ever since sister Yvonne Ridely became Muslim. And the crowd goes wild like the crowd during the World Cup or from the audiance in Operah Wimfrey. ;)

Wa Salam.
sallam ..yes Molcome was NOI..became a sunni muslim later on and then died as a pure MUSLIMS!! ALHAMDULILAH!!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
assalamu , a lot of NOI have found real islam so let` just pray for them inschallah he guide them. ameen:salah: ........

actually , i have not heard of NOI until i come here( i.e TTI)

Alhamdulilah, here in Singapore I hardly see many sects....

A friend told me that UK has all the 73 sects ....i was like what!!??:angryblue:

iqzero

A friend told me that UK has all the 73 sects ....i was like what!!??:angryblue:

MAJULLAH SINGAPURA!!! ;)

suryani

I hardly see many sects....

Assalamualaikum to all,
The majority of Singaporean are Sunnis but there are Shia, Sufi and Ahmadiyya within each; are smaller branches like Islam Makrifat, Tariqah, Qadianis etc Singapore like in any other Asian countries on the surface; you might not see the different sects but they do exist. Singapore is a secular government and she depends on Islamic Religious Council of Singapore to come up with fatwas. You hardly see the other sects mainly because The Islamic Religious Council of Singapore exercises control over what is allowed in the mosque and does not recognised the other branches of Islam :)