I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! =(

Sophie1

Salaam,
lol...omg i have the same problem!...its 2am, i'm awake coz i need to prepare for a presentation...and instead im readin all this and posting!!....this time last year...i went through the same problem too...i didn't have any sleep for a whole week!...i looked like Dr Hyde!...trust me i looked dead! I then thought i would learn from my lesson....and yes you can see the outcome!...i haven't learnt one...last min prep is a habit of mine...goodness knows wen i'll kill it!
i just say that you just munch on chocolate...(coffee makes me go to sleep wen i hv it during the night...dead weird...)....and get on with it!
Don't panic....coz u'l be wasting more time....just put your head down and get on with it!...just think it will all be over soon...(but then obviously after this you will have to prepare for your summer exams, and then your next grade, and then college, and then uni, and then everything else in lyf....but hey why stress?!)..lol...JOKE! (just ignore that)
i spend hours moaning and stressin about my work...and then on top of that i treat myself to long breaks for being so stressed!...but hey...u cant run away from ur work...it has to be done!
Trust me get it over and done with...put all your effort into it...even if it means u have to sacrafise your sleep!...and when you've got the work done...just treat yourself...u knw shopping or wateva u like!...BUT GET IT DONE FIRST! (damn1 i shud take my own advice!) lol.

OMG...i have to get on with my presentation...hope u all do well insha'allah.

wasalaam =)

Kakorot

:salam2: GUESS WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Allaahu Akbar...) everyone got a text message today from the teacher saying..that we don't have lessons tomorrow and the coursework is due NEXT MONDAY!!!! :jumpclap:

Allaah is the most great, Allaah is the most great, Allaah is the most great.... :SMILY149:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Leave yourself little reminders around the house, in your room, on the fridge,etc... work on a little a day until its done so you wont have to wait to the last minute. I have had moments like this in school also and had to pull in an all nighter with my work....all part of school!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Not good, not good ;)

When i read you guys it makes me feel abit better, because i throught i was the worst person ever in terms of time managment. Pheew, that's a relief.. but i'm still in the same boat. The worst thing is that i know..'proritize', 'organise', 'do in advance' but i can't put it into practice. For this second semester, i decided to change..let's see

Kakorot

Assalaamu'Alaykum,

So all this worrying was for nothing. :) :) :)

Insha'Allaah, make sure you all get your work completed this time.

This thread is funny, looking back.

Walaykum Salaam.

lool yh now looking back it kinda does make me laugh! heehe

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
:salam2:

I havn't learnt! :SMILY335:

I have to hand in two courseworks tmrw!!!!!!!!! :cool:

du'aa plz :D

:SMILY61: ........(help... :SMILY26: )

Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Dear oh dear.

I have to hand in a report tomorrow although for me I only have a little left and then I can start the strict checking process.

Try your best and erase yourself of this habit in the future. :)

Walaykum Salaam.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam Alaikum

I don't know if any of you brothers and sister have more problems studying then I. I study at the Uni. and I have lots of stuff that are due next month. I haven't been studying for more than a Week from depression in life, money problems mostly and Allah not answering me (impetient thoughts).

I know what I need to do to focus:

- Plan ahead
- start small to even start do one thing for 1 hour then if that works I continue. which I usually do.
- set deadlines
- check notes (like others said)
- start with the biggest frog (like the brother said). Now if you watch television, sit at the computer, think what outcome this will give you. Sitting at the computer equals the guttere, broke, no future, hell (laziness).
- create a habit each day 3-6 hours. (leave the rest behind)
- home works best for me. library not. (but I need to keep the appartment clean)
- Motivation. what do I need this for? What will this work give me, If I seed (study) your result will be your dream job (mine a teacher). (like another brother said)
- Turn off the phone, don't open msn, don't listen to nasheed or anything disturbing.
- The prayers are parts of the solution and mension Allah.
- Do it now, relax later. Or relax now and die later.

I need to practise what I preach, I'm printing these out as we speak.:)

Salam alaikum

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum,
sister i know how you feel lol i have a huge final exam tomorrow and i didn't start yet, its a really bad habit and i know it can be hard and things get really panicking last moment.
Seriously, there isn't much you can do except try to learn what you can and pray for the best
and hope that next time we will start on time Inshallah