i dont think so....

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
oh my god! i cannot believe that ....is pakistan so bad...yesterday my father eas speaking only bout child marriage , but today i cam to know so many bad things about pakitan .....i am just feeling to go there and kill them right now....i hate such people...i hate pakistanese....(but not you sis) i mean not good people...
sis i would only say please don't hate people hate those conditions and bad habits that we have developed in our society .... you can never bring change by hating something..:salam2:

mhamzah

Its seems as if Pakistan is in the firing line these days, quite a few thread discussing issues surrounding Pakistan but than again Pakistan is making headlines of late. Having said that, virtually every Muslim country is surrounded by similar or other issues. I won't be going into the details of issue, firstly because they are too many to go through and second some of them have already been mentioned.

The heart of the problem lies in the educational system of Pakistan. Overwhelmingly percentage of the country is illiterate. With high poverty levels only the elites or high middle class can send there children to schools and colleges with some reputation. Emphasis is on rote learning where emphasis is on memorization. Unfortunately this goes for learning Arabic and Quran as well. Emphasis is on memorising Quran or how many times you have finished reading the Quran with little or no focus on understand. That is why a lot of people do things that are cultural or tribal and associate it with Islam; they genuinely think it is part of Islam.

The one who goes and blows himself up in a mosque or outside a high court or in front of a Hotel killing ordinary civilians does it because he believes (or is led into believing that he is doing Jihad). Of course there are others reason which can lead a person into doing so, frustrating due to high poverty levels, unemployment or injustice and Sunni and Shia conflicts and the RAW (Research and Analysis Wing - India) cannot be excluded either.

It’s interesting to note that this is just a recent phenomenon, ever since U.S. led war into Afghanistan, inside Pakistan ever since Pakistan army was sent to kill its own civilians in North West area. Same can be said of Afghanistan and Iraq, there were no suicide bombers in Iraq and Afghanistan before. I have read that CIA text books on Jihad that were circulated during 1980s to fight the soviets are still in circulation widely in the tribal areas (though I personally haven’t read or seen either, but maybe some from the local area can better inform us).

Now don’t get me wrong there are others who are fighting (doing Jihad) to defend there land, of course the one who goes and blows himself up inside a mosque killing civilians and ordinary Muslims isn’t.

The way out for Pakistan is to dissociate itself from US in its war of terror, improve its educational system dramatically (Mohammad Naik interview with Yusuf Chamber on Peace T.V. briefly describe the model used by Muslims before British colonization of the Muslim lands), and last but certainly not the least try to dissociatee itself completely with IMF and World Bank (Documentary recommended - Islam and America through the eyes of Imran Khan and Book The confession of an Economic Hitman by John Perks, or check John Perks interview on Democracy Now).

Hopefully things will improve. Inshallah

:wasalam:

FreedomFighter

blessing for us ???? how could that be possible ..terrorists kill many innocents and say that it is jihad ..which is not ....

:salam2:

what ? are you calling mujahideen terrorists? ya Rab.. they are one of the few ppl who Allah save a place for in heaven. and they dont kill innocent people..they are not terrorist..do they bring terror to you thst u call them terrorists.. if they werent here, we'd most probably be taken advantage of, and even now some are been taken advantage of. they fight for Allah

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

what ? are you calling mujahideen terrorists? ya Rab.. they are one of the few ppl who Allah save a place for in heaven. and they dont kill innocent people..they are not terrorist..do they bring terror to you thst u call them terrorists.. if they werent here, we'd most probably be taken advantage of, and even now some are been taken advantage of. they fight for Allah

NO, no, no...why are you all taking me in a wrong sense ??? i did not say mujahideen terrorists, i said the people who kill innocents as terrorists ......and very before in mumbai such incident happened a person called kazab kill many innocents and said that he did jihad...then he came to know the truth and now alhamdulillah is Right ...plz, plz don't take me in a wrong sense

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sis i would only say please don't hate people hate those conditions and bad habits that we have developed in our society .... you can never bring change by hating something..:salam2:

well sister/brother ...i know , whatever i did was wrong (asthagfiruallah)...and now alhamdulillah listening to my brothers and sisters in this forum i have agreed that , every country is best and all the people are not wrong .....thanks for telling me once more

mhamzah

Not all people fighting are terrorist nor are all people fighting are doing Jihad.

The one's who blows himself up inside a mosque killing 50 People praying isn't doing Jihad --- Death toll in Jamrud mosque suicide attack reaches 50
http://www.geo.tv/3-27-2009/38379.htm

The one who tries to lauch a suicide attack during funeral prayers isnt doing Jihad -- Suicide attack thwarted in Malakand
http://www.geo.tv/4-2-2009/38885.htm

Whilst on the other hand we have those on both side of the border (of Pakistan and Afghanistan) are are fighting against the illegal occupation of their lands, killing of ordinary Afghans and Pakistani civilians as a result of drone attacks.

As far as Kasab is concerned, we still have to wait and see. There are many other stories out there. According to one report he was not in Pakistan and was in Nepal and was captured from there (Nepal). Previously too India blamed people inside Pakistan (Muslims) for Samjotha Express bombing and stated they have solid evidence. Later investigation by Indian ATS (ANTI Terrorism Squard) provided evidence that a personal from Indian Army and local fanatic Hindu groups (they call them fanatic though not terrorist for some odd reason) were involved. Around 68 peopled died, of them were around 60 Pakistani civilians, point being, its too early too say who were involved. There are other reports stating the offical story is too fantastic and another states that ATS had informed the govt of a possible attack two days prior but nothing was done to prevent it. Local fanatical hindu groups are not allowing any lawyer to represent him in a court, atleast three lawyers have been threatened of serious consequences who decide to take his case. Point being lets wait and dont point out fingers before the matter is settled.

(Quran 49:6) -- Any one comes to you with a news/rumour verify it.

:wasalam:

Abdul Rehman ZF

yes in some parts

yes it is followed in some parts of pakistan , where there is extreme poverty and they have no basic knowledge of Islam.

AlQurtubi

Banned
Sister ALLAH is with me is in learning mode.. lol (as we all are). So, please dont take her wrong and help her with what ever we can.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
What you ahve heard is absolutely true...

In some areas of pakistan... where the people are ignorant, illetrate and are not aware of their deen... child marriages do happen... Infact, you will be surprised to know that they also do alot of more awful things as well...like, for instance, they burn baby girls alive, marry their daughters with the Quran (Imagine that!Astaghfirullah...thats Shirk!), marry their children who are less than 7 or 10..... they sometimes force the girls into marriage without her will...
Astaghfirullah, I become So horrified when I hear such news! I thank Allah that He has guided me to the right path!

All of these things occur due to illetracy, and EXTREME poverty..

OOoooh My GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! What is happening in Muslim World???????????May Allah Azzawajal Protect those innocence Children from these Foolish Acts... Ameen..........