i dont wish to live anymore

iAmAnonymous

I have interest in TV, Movies, Music..and all these are not permitted.

Life is so uncertain with all accidents, crimes, etc.

we are undergoing financial problems since many years. Alhumdulillah I am trying to be good and making Dua. But i am afraid whether Allah loves me or not. this fear is really fearful.

I dont want to go to Hell and feel ashamed going to Paradise as i am not His good slave. I wish to be a dust particle buried under the sea.

any Dua to pass the life's test easily and go away?

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Oh my brother! Do not let Shatan eat your brain and saying such things. Life itself is a test and its the most fortunate people whom are tested most severely. You know why? Because Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says in different Ayahs of Quran that there is great reward for the patient.

Ask this question to yourself.

Do I pray 5 times a day?

If the answer is Yes, then know that you are on the right track and if the answer is No, do Tawba (repenteance) immediately and start doing 5 regular prayers daily and see the difference for yourself.

Ask Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) often after Prayers, and in Sujoods. The last part of night is very special for making Du'as. That is a certain time for acceptance of Du'as my brother. InshaAllah He will accept your prayers.

Also the Du'as we do while fasting and while breaking the fast is very important, and includes in that category. The more improvement we make in our life, the more blessed and successful it will be.

Yes I will also wish death to catch me if I know one thing. That is if I know my Salahs are accepted immediately after I did them. But will that happen? So we shall wait until our time comes, both with hope and fear. If we lose any one of them, we will be among Losers for sure.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom
Now since you asked ... you have to spend the time to get what you want :)

What ever you facing brother remember its a test for you, as brother IbnAdam advised you try to follow what you can but for sure keep up the 5 prayers, and remember that Allah will not put on what you can not handle,

Here are the list of Dua's read this page carefully so you know how to make dua it has its own etiquettes, try to memorize the morning and evening dua, dua for problems

This is why is said you need to spend time to read now...
Dua's
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15145

there is a video of a Dua for hardship,

msaeed

Do not despair!

Salaamualikum...

You know, there is a verse that says:

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (39:53)

Also, please do not underestimate what *Allaah* is telling us here:

"On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith." (2:286)

Each one of us goes through our own set of troubles which becomes our jihaad. Please do not forget that THIS life is not Jannah..it is just a test...Also, as for the things you mentinoed that you said you enjoy...I would not be surprised if most people have an interest in them..the main point is that you try to stay away from them...If this life is a test, then of course there will be difficulty in staying away from some things, because if there was no difficulty, then it would not be much of a test. By the same token, just because some things which may not be permissible are 'fun', it does not mean that there are limited fun, halal things to do. Be dutiful to your Lord and do not forget your obligations to Him, and take time to enjoy what you can of Allaahs bounty in this life as well...there is nothing wrong with that..

There is a hadith where a man came and asked the Prophet, peace be upon him, a couple of questions about Islam and what the main obligations were of a Believer. The nabi of Allaah, peace be upon him, told him the main things-belief in only Allaah, to pray, fast, give charity, etc. The man accepted that and said that he would not do more than that, but he would not do less than that either...When he left, the nabi, peace be upon him, told those around him that this was a man of Jannaah...

Just do your duty to Allaah, stay away from the things He tells you to stay away from, and whenever you sin, conceal it and sincerely repent from it and put in the effort to stay away from it. There is a hadith where Allaah tells His slaves that even if our sins were as much as the foam of the ocen, but we turn towards Him without associating partners to Him, then Allaah would forgive us.

Surah 2:186 says: "When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them); I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me; let them also with a will listen to My call and believe in Me; that they may walk in the right way."

As for your sins...you and I are human and in nature, we are weak. The only way for anyone of us to be getting into Jannah in the first place is through Allaah's mercy and compassion. So do not underestimate the mercy of Allaah or overburden yourself with your sins. And mind you, it is not the sinning that is the focus, but rather it is whether or not we sincerely repent and ask Allaah for forgiveness. The angels are *perfect*, and all they do is obey Allaah...you would think that they are higher than us (i.e humans) in some sort of status, but its actually the other way around, because while they do not have a will and obey Allaah because they were created to do so, humans HAVE a will and can choose to do good or evil and the believers choose to do good.

Lastly, just this past Jumah, the shaykh of the mesjid I go to gave a beautiful khutbah where he ended up crying and causing others to cry, SubhanAllaah. He was talking about repentance and the mercy of Allaah SubhanwaTalaa. He mentioned that when Allaah forgives His slave, He does not only erase his sin, but He also grants him a reward after it, for every sin that He has forgiven, so much so that on the day of Judgement, not only will we be wishing we had even just uttered one more good word or praised Allaah just one more time, but we'd even wish we had sinned and repented more, so that when Allaah forgives us (InshAllaah), He would grant us an extra reward for each time. SubhanAllaah. And all we have to do to be forgiven, is sincerly ask Allaah for forgiveness and repent from that sin(s), and Allaah promises us that He will forgive us...SubhanAllaah. If they post up the khutbah online, I will attach it here InshAllaah because it was really, really beautiful and full of sincerity. May Allaah bless the shaykh and forgive him his sins, Ameen.

Take care of yourself InshAllaah and make dua that Allaah keeps you and us on the straight path (ameen).

Salaamualikum.

palestine

Servant of Allah
When tired of life

Due to difficulty death is sought but one should never pray for death instead pray this:
اللَّهُمَّ أَحْيِنِي مَا كَانَتِ الْحَيَاةُ خَيْرٌ لِي وَتَوَفَّنِي إِذَا كَانَتِ الْوَفَاةُ خَيْرَاً لِي

"O Allah keep me alive as long as is good for me and when death is better for me lift me".

(Mishkat)

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
This life is a test, but we have to bear it with patience inshallah. Prayer, duaa, dhikr, read Quran, watch beneficial lectures. We cannot decide our death, Allah does that. I pray that Allah eases your sorrow and makes it easy for you. Stay strong brother.:hijabi:

a_stranger

:salam2:

Please think for a moment if Allah swt don`t love you why he is giving you the ability to see, hear, reason, walk ..............live , some are not enjoying what you are enjoying still have more faith and hope in their creator.

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

Isra

aka Tree2008

we are undergoing financial problems since many years. Alhumdulillah I am trying to be good and making Dua. But i am afraid whether Allah loves me or not. this fear is really fearful.

I dont want to go to Hell and feel ashamed going to Paradise as i am not His good slave. I wish to be a dust particle buried under the sea.

As salamo alaikome.....

Forgive me for commenting on your post because I am new to Islam maybe I dont have the right to say anything but outside of that I can feel your pain. It is a very uncertain world right now and having financial difficulty is so scary especially when you are responsible for others that depend on you for their own survival. When I get scared I just remember that Allah is with me. He will never forsake me or let me perish. I believe with all of my heart that even if it comes to the last minute when you feel all hope is gone Allah will provide a solution. He ALWAYS does. He never pushes us beyond our own ability to handle stress or troubles. He is ALWAYS there. If you really believe that in your heart and you are a real Muslim these words will be very calming to you if you say them to yourself when you feel stressed beyond your limit.

Another point you may want to consider..........I just read tonight in the Quran Allah guides whomever he chooses and YOU are amoung the guided dear brother so yes Allah does love you and very much.

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong.

The_truth

"O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."

In this Hadithi Qudsi, Allah gives hope to mankind more than any other narration. It displays the quality and attribute of Allahs mercy. Indeed, He is ar-Rahman, the Most Compassionate, and ar-Raheem, the Most Merciful. In this Hadithi Qudsi, Allah tells man of the greatness of His forgiveness and mercy so that no one would despair due to the amount of sins he may have committed. This is supported by the following verse of the Holy Quran:

Say: O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)

This hadith teaches us the importance of realizing Allahs mercy, having faith and hope in Him especially when making dua, calling to Allah alone for forgiveness, and the importance of repentance in the life and faith of a believer.

Allah catches the attention of mankind by calling out, O son of Adam! This is a call to every human being. Why didnt Allah say, O mankind or O People? The significance of this specific call is because it was the first human being, Adam (alaiyhis-salam) who committed the first sin. Adam was an example to all humans of the consequences of sin and how to turn to Allah for forgiveness of ones sins. This gives hope that even after committing a violation, ones sins can be forgiven if one repents to Allah sincerely the same way that the father of mankind sinned, repented, and was forgiven by Allah.

Allah calls out to His servants, a call of forgiveness, mercy, and compassion. For He knows that man was created weak and is prone to fall into sin. After calling out to mankind, Allah informs them that as long as they call on Him and put their hope in Him, He will forgive them and not mind. This statement alone can convince one to have hope and never to despair. When one calls out to Allah or makes dua, he is displaying his need and dependence of Allah. He is demonstrating his weakness to the fact that he has no power to do anything for himself. It is the essence of submission and servitude. It is also a recognition of Allahs attributes of kindness, generosity, forgiving and merciful nature, and His unlimited power and knowledge. Humans are never in a situation where they are not in need of Allah. A believer always turns to Allah to ask for guidance as well as to seek forgiveness of sins and shortcomings.

"Tell My servants that I am the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful" (Surat al-Hijr, 49). In fact, He reveals His readiness to forgive:

Anyone who does evil or wrongs himself [or herself] and then asks Allah's forgiveness will find Him Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surat an-Nisa, 110)

Allahs says, Call on me and I will respond to you. One of the most important conditions of making dua is that one must completely trust that Allah will respond. One must also supplicate with sincerity, hope, and seriousness. One must not have any doubt at all on whether Allah will respond to ones call or if He accepts the dua. The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam) said, Supplicate Allah while you are certain of a response. And know that Allah does not respond to a supplication from a heart that is heedless and inattentive. He also forbade that one say, Oh Allah, forgive me if You will. But he said, Instead, you should ask with will and conviction for there is nothing so great to Allah that He cannot grant it.

When supplicating, one should truly seek Allahs aid and His forgiveness and demonstrate his need for Allah and submit to Him with fear and hope in receiving the desired response. Allah advises in Surat al-Araaf 7:56:

And invoke Him in fear and aspiration (of hope). Indeed, the mercy of Allah is near to those who do good.

Another important condition of supplication is that one must not become hasty and impatient and stop supplicating because he did not receive a response sooner or at all. The Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam) said, You are responded to as long as you do not become hasty and say, I supplicated and it is not being or was not responded to.

And the final condition of ones dua being responded to is that one must make sure he is living off of halal and permissible means.

Allah says, Put your hope in Me. Man was not created sinful, but he was created weak. He is prone to fall into the temptations of sin and the whispers of Satan and when he does, he should always remember to turn to Allah, call upon Him, and ask for forgiveness with hope in His mercy. Allah stated in a Hadithi Qudsi, I am with My servant as He expects of Me. The meaning of this is that Allah treats His servants the way he expects Him to. If one has hope in Allah and trusts Him, Allah will act accordingly to that servants beliefs and faith. And if he does not have faith and is in despair of his Lords mercy, Allah will act accordingly. Not having hope in Allah and despairing of His mercy is a great sin and an act of kufr. Allah quotes Prophet Yaqoob (alaiyhis-salam) in the Quran:

Indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people. (Surah Yusuf 12:87)

One must be hopeful of Allahs mercy and forgiveness and fearful of His punishment. It is this fear that should lead one to seek Allahs forgiveness with hope of his mercy.

So brother try to do whats within the limits of Islam and let us try not to transgress and do those things which will give us no benefit in this world or the next.

The Prophet (SAW) said, "Your most ardent enemy is your evil self which resides within your body. If this soul is not checked, it will lead to unusual stress" (Bukhari).

Let us also have full hope and reliance on Allah because he has always sustained us and do you think he will not carry on sustaining us? Brother know that whatever rizq and sustenance we will recieve is already pre-determined for us and we will recieve it regardless. So let us not worry but have full faith and reliance on him for he is the nourisher and sustainer of all creatures.

We should always look at people less privileged than us brother and we will only then really appreciate that the little we have is MUCH more than a lot of people have in this world. We should be thankful and appreciative to Allah for EVERYTHING he has given us.

In this blessed month my brother go towards Allah and do much dua and good acts so that you can feel closest to him and then your heart will be at ease. If you ALWAYS have FULL faith, hope, trust and reliance on Allah alone then how will you ever worry about the future or about anything because you would realise that everything is in his hands and you will do your utmost to please him.

In summary, here is a list of what Muslims can do to counteract the effects of stress:

1. Increase dhikr (remembrance of Allah): "Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction (Qur'an, 13:28)."

2. Increase prayers: "O you who believe! Seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely, Allah is with the patient (Qur'an, 2:153). "Regardless of the type of meditation, recent studies have verified the physiological effects of meditation. Most of those mediations consist in focusing on something, repeating some words and breathing (Greenberg, p.142, 143).

3. Perform ablutions: The most important component of relaxation is what Hans Loehr calls "the rituals of success." These rituals may be as simple as making ablution; yet, they must be performed properly for it is not enough to pass water on the body parts - those parts must be massed.

4. Ask for forgiveness: Even if a person has not done anything wrong, he must insure the forgiveness of Allah. "Then I said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord; surely, He is the most Forgiving'" (Qur'an, 71:10).

5. Recite the Qur'an: The Prophet (SAW) said, "… Qur'an is a remedy for illnesses of the mind" (Bukhari). "The echo of sound has a medical effect and is now widely utilized," says Dr. Greenberg. "The recitation of or listening to the Qur'an has an effect on the body, the heart and the mind! It is said that the letter Alif echoes to the heart and the letter Ya' to the pineal gland in the brain.

Dr Ahmed El Kadi of Akber Clinic (Panama City, FL) conducted and published the effects of listening to Qur'anic recitation on physiological parameters (i.e., the heart, blood pressure, and muscle tension), and reported improvement in all factors, irrespective of whether the listener was a Muslim or a non-Muslim, Arab or non-Arab. Obviously, it can be postulated that those who understand and enjoy the recitation with a belief in it will get maximum benefits," writes Dr Athar.

6. Make the hereafter one's main concern: "Whoever has the hereafter as his main concern, Allah will fill his heart with a feeling of richness and independence; he will be focused and feel content, and this world will come to him in spite of it. Whoever has this world as his main concern, Allah will cause him to feel constant fear of poverty; he will be distracted and unfocused, and he will have nothing of this world except what was already predestined for him," said the Prophet (SAW). One of the greatest causes of stress is money - how to pay the loans, whether one's job will be lost, what will happen to the family if the father dies, etc.

7. Think positively: Muslims should forget about the bad things of the past and think of good things, always having hope that he can be better. Trying to change the past is a foolish and crazy waste of time, "for saying 'if only…'opens the way to Shaytan" said the Prophet (SAW). The Prophet (SAW) also said, " Know that victory (achievement) comes through patience, and that ease comes through hardship."

Muslims understand that there's no reason for panic in the case of crisis - no reason to be distressed or worried for we know that after hardship come ease!

8. Do not waste time on thoughts of fear or stress: "The search of time is one of the most frequent causes of stress" (Seyle, p.102). Laziness is the mother of all evils, and the Prophet (SAW) used to seek refuge in Allah from it. Understanding that this life is short and time precious, Muslims should try to work hard and pursue worthy knowledge (Munajjid).

In conclusion, a surprisingly effective remedy for stress is to "remember death". The Prophet (SAW) said, "Remember frequently the one who will destroy all your pleasures - death! For there is no one who remembers death when in straitened circumstances, but his situation will become easier…"

Rashadi

first of all, Allah did not make us perfect and at the same time He is the most merciful and just. No one will be over burdened with more than one can handle. The main thing is sincere intentions and we only try our best and the rest is up to Allah. Do u honestly think that one who prays the 5 prayers, fasts and gives zakat is deserving of eternal paradise? All the good works in the world would not be enough to deserve such reward but we all depend on the mercy of Allah and only by His mercy will we enter paradise. The acts of worship are so little in reality but it's the least we can do and we should do our part the best we can. Remember that it is for our own benefit that worship Allah and we the ones who have needs and we all sin at times. If u don't offer ur daily salaats as of now, u should start ane remember that we try our best and with sincerity. Make wudu and start with asking Allah for help and to have mercy on u and also start offering ur salaats and things will get better, inshaAllah.

Rashadi

first of all, Allah did not make us perfect and at the same time He is the most merciful and just. No one will be over burdened with more than one can handle. The main thing is sincere intentions and we only try our best and the rest is up to Allah. Do u honestly think that one who prays the 5 prayers, fasts and gives zakat is deserving of eternal paradise? All the good works in the world would not be enough to deserve such reward but we all depend on the mercy of Allah and only by His mercy will we enter paradise. The acts of worship are so little in reality but it's the least we can do and we should do our part the best we can. Remember that it is for our own benefit that worship Allah and we the ones who have needs and we all sin at times. If u don't offer ur daily salaats as of now, u should start ane remember that we try our best and with sincerity. Make wudu and start with asking Allah for help and to have mercy on u and also start offering ur salaats and things will get better, inshaAllah.

iAmAnonymous

Jazaak Allah Khair all of you 4 your such supporting words - (with an emotional heart).

may Allah forgive all of your sins and bless you in both the worlds.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

If you are to enlighten yourself by watching TV or surfing the net..then why would these things be *bad* akhi?..and if the movies are documentaries adding to your knowledge or giving you more of it..why would they not be permitted?..the only *bad* that you mentioned in all of this is *music*..which surely..with self-reflection upon what it is..what it calls for..and what consequences it brings..you will see why a Muslim would not permit for *himself*..regardless of what the pro/con arguments would be!

"The Lord of the Worlds, Who has created me, and it is He Who guides me. And it is He Who feeds me and gives me to drink. And when I am ill, it is He who cures me. And Who will cause me to die, and then will bring me to life (again). And Who, I hope, will forgive me my faults on the Day of Recompense, (the Day of Resurrection)." [Ash-Shu'araa'a 77-82]

Trust in Allah (swt)..go about your life wholeheartedly believing that nothing befalls you without it being decreed by Allah or witnessed by Him (swt)..and derive your inner-peace from that belief akhi

Patience in regards to life's difficulties is an unsurpassing love towards Allah expressed through calling onto Him (swt) for ease and relief in dua'as of *need*..*dependency*..*humility*..and *trust*..and surely..Allah (swt) does not return love except with more of it..accompanied by other countless blessings..so express your love as often as you can for as long as you can..and know that Allah (swt) does not forsake a servant in his time of need..and that's why He (swt) grants ease after *every* difficulty akhi

A heart filled with shame is better than one acting upon good but is filled with *arrogance* and *self-praise*..prostrate in gratefulness to Allah (swt) for feeling as such akhi..and ask Allah (swt) to increase you in shame..so you may seek *nothing* of the world but His Favor and Pleasure in the dunya and the akhirah...

Yes..please read the following:

"
Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in keeping our duties to You), establish our feet firmly" [Al-Imraan 147]

And

"Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun Al-Audi: Sad used to teach his sons the following words as a teacher teaches his students the skill of writing and used to say that Allah's Apostle used to
seek refuge with Allah from them (i.e. the evils) at the end of every prayer. The words are: 'O Allah! I seek refuge with You from cowardice, and seek refuge with You from being brought back to a bad stage of old life and seek refuge with You from the afflictions of the world, and seek refuge with You from the punishments in the grave.'" [Sahih Bukhari]

:wasalam:

slave_of_Allah

Oh akhi, from reading your words i know that you are very close to Allah, yet perhaps you don't know yourself.

Subhana'Allah you fear Allah, and that is a mercy from Allah, whom He gives to His slaves who He loves dearly. I will try to write as little as i can, for my words are not soothing enough as the Qur'an.

Akhi weep, if you cannot then try to, this will bring you closer to Allah. You fear that your deeds will not be accepted. Then read this:

Aa'ishah (radiyallaahu 'anhaa) said: I asked the Messenger of Allah about the following Aayah:

And those who give (their charity) that which they give with their hearts full of fear. Soorah al -Mu'minoon (23):60

(I asked): 'Are these people who commmit illegal sexual intercourse, steal and drink alcohol?' The Messenger of Allah replied 'No , O daughter of Aboo Bakr, they are those who fast, give charity and pray while fearing that their deeds may not be accepted.' Reported by at - Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah and others. It is a hasan hadeeth, which Shaykh Muhammad Naasiruddeen al - Albaanee.

Allah loves you more than you can bear, Oh for Allah is the One who blessed you with Islam, Who placed fear in your heart, and this is a hidden mercy from Allah, that many people do not have.

Whoever has taqwa (fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him), He will make His affair easy for him. Soorah at - Talaaq (65):4

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh come on brother!....
allah is testing you, and you dont have to say all these words..your losing hope on allah....
you know, when there is any problem to you, and its very difficult for you to live, then say allah.' O" allah kepp me alive, and give me the power to win these tests'.....
this life is a prison for us (muslims), and the hearafter is our jannah!..
"REMEMBER THESE WORDS"

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
oh come on brother!....
allah is testing you, and you dont have to say all these words..you losing hope on allah....
you know, when there is any problem to you, and its very difficult for you to live, then say allah.' O" allah kepp me alive, and give me the power to win these tests'.....
this life is a prison for us (muslims), and the hearafter is our jannah!..
"REMEMBER THESE WORDS"

assalam 'alaikum

I am happy to hear these words from you sister. Just to say only one thing.

"Remember this Word". :):):)

Really you know. Think about it. Then you will realise what I meant here inshaAllah. :)

wassalam

iAmAnonymous

Patience in regards to life's difficulties is an unsurpassing love towards Allah expressed through calling onto Him (swt) for ease and relief in dua'as of *need*..*dependency*..*humility*..and *trust*..and surely..Allah (swt) does not return love except with more of it..accompanied by other countless blessings..so express your love as often as you can for as long as you can..and know that Allah (swt) does not forsake a servant in his time of need..and that's why He (swt) grants ease after *every* difficulty akhi

Barak Allah Feekum for your words.

but its painful to see that many rich landlords are not fasting/praying but living in villa and driving big cars.

and when we both brothers come after taraweeh...many times we are threatened by our landlord and his guys to call police or cut off electricity.

the spiritual power does down. :(

seems that as they got good life here, they'll get the same after death. but dont know wht will happen of our family.