I feel like i decreased in faith so help me brothers and sisters

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

I feel like sudden decreased in faith(im a muslim). Taking all of this lessons in skool about evolution and how the universe began in the western point of view just makes someone doubt his religion and that effected me. I try not to get in to all of these stuff but its skool work and if i dont pay attention in class ill flunk for the year.

so i began to have this feeling like im very very low in faith. I tried listening to the quran but i still have the feeling.

So pls brothers and sisters tell me is this a sort of test allah is putting me in through?What can i do to help increase in faith?pls answer this might be the most important thread i ever posted

unalsnake

salamun alaikum brother :) Don't worry sometimes all of us feel decreased in faith my advice to you about to solve your questions in your head read Harun Yahya works www.harunyahya.org in this site english avaible and all of works and documentary films free! insaAllah you will be fine:shake:

uskupi

we all sometime get poot into the test

assalam alaikum i hope Allah S W T will geve you strength to overcome this test . I think that the books of Harun Yahya are realy good to read ... assalam alaikum we rahmetullah we berekatuhu

unalsnake

assalam alaikum i hope Allah S W T will geve you strength to overcome this test . I think that the books of Harun Yahya are realy good to read ... assalam alaikum we rahmetullah we berekatuhu

yes brother Harun Yahya works and books are really good to read he writing many many subjects

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum,what about the expansion of the universe, big bang,reduction of the earth size did darwin or any other monkey son wannabe know about these things?no but Allah swt did and many other things................ever heard of intelligent design do not let them confuse u brother the whole western science developed as a rebellion in the context created from the beggining by it`s own experience with it`s own religion CHRISTIANITY that had the seed for it`s own destruction from the beggining in the past that is why we had all kinds of atheist sytems developing DARWINISM,MARXISM,,CAPITALISM ..etcbecause from the moment that they thought they could kill god and that god was "dead" people like NIETSCH could kill god again ! or deny him and they ended up killing him in their hearts but eventough some great european philosophers and thinkers so called deists didn`t agree with the theologie of the church such as GOETHE; LESSING;KANT...they didn`t completly deny the existence of a creator they only refused the teaching of the churches! JOHAN WOLFGANG VON GOEHTE one of the greatest and most influential thinker, scientist ,philosopher, poet, in european history said for example things like quote"if islam means the submission under the will of god than we all live and die in islam"...etc.prophet MUHAMMAD SWTsaid that seeking knowledge is a must on every muslim does this seem to you
as if it was coming from somebody that was afraid of science or insecure about the authneticity of his mission ? ask yourself seriously bro!"science is nothing without religion"ALBERT EINSTEIN nah does it sound familliar?;)
After the rationalist 18th century the atheist 19 th century and the ideological 20 th century in europethe 21 st century is showing all the signs of becoming religious again the results of contemporary physics speak for it(theory of relativity, quantum theory)that suggest the "dematerialisation" and in doing so points the finger towards GOD.
brother islam has always had another a more open approach towards science from the beggining !these people in the west think that the both are incompatible because of their own experience with religion and they try to translate it when speaking about islam you can grasp this when you hear words like mohammadans because they are christians"comes from christ"
holy war...!(in islam we know that only god is holy), renaissance when talking about islam,islamic clergy(vatican like:confused: )! to sum it up if you have been fed with vodka in the baby bottle nobody needs to wonder if you become a drunkard when you get older!

check the vid bro and make dua be strong we are all tested at a point or anotherinschallah let me know how it is going allah hafiz

[yt]lyRcJ6mSUrQ[/yt]

ps:look at the sister asking the question in the vid she already took the hijab off ................hilarious to me:SMILY303:

wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother please allow me to put your school work issues in a different slant. What is not usually talked about regarding the theory of evolution is the fact that is was used to stratify society. The theory gave jusficiation for oppression and slavery. The most salient aspect of the theory suggests that all men are not created equally. If we have evoultion ..not all people (s) evolve at the same time. There are genetic mutations. If genetic mutations occur within animal species it makes sense that genetic defects occur among mankind.
What happened next is intelligence testing. You classify people according to an IQ. You assign a number if a person falls below the number they are mentally deficient. So now we have created a group of people who are in terms of evolution inferior and now we have intelligenice testing which further makes people inferior.
You then classify people according to their color of skin, ethinicity etc. etc.
So now we have a group of people who did not evolve at the same pace, are lower in IQ, and belong to certain groups.
In the United States people were steralized and lobotomized until the late `1960's. I am writing the truth.
A rich mans observations were taken to the extreme. It helped to explain the evils of the industrial revolution. It helped to justify cheap labor.
There is no such thing as an IQ. I speak as an authority on this. A number is arbitrary.Are you willing to accept that you are less than the person sitting next to you due to the color of your skin? Does it really matter if you don't know who Christopher Robin is? ( actual question on an IQ test)
When a subject is taught in isolation ..theroy of evoultion...you are not given reasons why it was perpetuated. We were led to believe in the "laws of Issac Newton" now they are being tossed left and right.

Faith teaches us that we are all the children of Adam and Eve. We are given dignity. We are given responsibility and accountabilty for our actions. We are given choices. We are told we are one, we come from one soul.

There is only one absolute, one law: There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is His Messenger.

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, yeah sister i even remind that during aphartheid time in south africa they used to tell black people "jesus wants u to serve the white man and in the next life he will reward you for that god will make you white and give you all you didn`t have in this life intelligence wealth...beauty.............etc" rediculous

assalam

amyaishazouaoui

I feel like sudden decreased in faith(im a muslim). Taking all of this lessons in skool about evolution and how the universe began in the western point of view just makes someone doubt his religion and that effected me. I try not to get in to all of these stuff but its skool work and if i dont pay attention in class ill flunk for the year.

so i began to have this feeling like im very very low in faith. I tried listening to the quran but i still have the feeling.

So pls brothers and sisters tell me is this a sort of test allah is putting me in through?What can i do to help increase in faith?pls answer this might be the most important thread i ever posted

:salam2:

Just remember these are only theories!!!!

They should lso be teaching you creationism if you are in the uk!!!!

Try lookin at the similarities in islam, not the differences. It is there to test us.

Just take it all with a pinch of salt........just remember it to pass your exams and dont forget, understanding the other side is a useful dawah tool later on inshallah!!

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I feel like sudden decreased in faith(im a muslim). Taking all of this lessons in skool about evolution and how the universe began in the western point of view just makes someone doubt his religion and that effected me.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

I thought the theory of evolution was stupid...i threw it against the wall...The big bang theory was much more scary though...i too decided to throw it against the wall.....

Yusuf Estes talks about evolution
[yt]LSloY06XoVw[/yt]

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
What if Allah created the big bang and made all of the atoms come together in a certain way to make proteins etc???????

is it in the quran or sunna...i dont think so...

The big bang theory said we r made from stars???
is that possible...God created us frm....what??
soil???

amyaishazouaoui

Interesting........ but look at the similarities..........

In both big bang and creationism, the earth was made first. then we are made from the earth, as we have t made from existing chems etc that are there..... in the earth.???????

As i understand it in islam the earth was not made in 6 days as the word "youm" in arabic refers to a period of time???? (please correct me if I am wrong) unlike hebrew where the same word refers to one day.???????

could this youm refer to 1000000000000's of years???????

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

The Big Bang theory is just that, a 'theory'. Don't worry yourself about it. If you have doubt in your heart, it comes from Satan, drive him away with Prayer and Dhikr (remembrance). You should also try to read authentic islamic books to gain more knowledge, and with knowledge comes truth which will in turn destroy all falsehood.

These people think too highly of themselves, they think their intelluct has allowed them to answer all of lifes mysteries. Yet at one point, they whole heartedly believed that the world was flat. They mock and say 'how can God create something out of 'nothing' yet when you ask them what was there before the big bang, they answer 'nothing'.

They're able to believe that an explosion that appeared of 'nowhere' is responsible for the delicate balance of this universe and all the intricate creations we see before us, yet the idea of an all powerful creator seems beyond comprehension.

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Interesting........ but look at the similarities..........

In both big bang and creationism, the earth was made first. then we are made from the earth, as we have t made from existing chems etc that are there..... in the earth.???????

As i understand it in islam the earth was not made in 6 days as the word "youm" in arabic refers to a period of time???? (please correct me if I am wrong) unlike hebrew where the same word refers to one day.???????

could this youm refer to 1000000000000's of years???????

elyoum means today. So it might have the same meaning as hebrew...
Big Bang theory was predicted to happen 14 billion years ago..

The Big Bang theory is just that, a 'theory'. Don't worry yourself about it. If you have doubt in your heart, it comes from Satan, drive him away with Prayer and Dhikr (remembrance). You should also try to read authentic islamic books to gain more knowledge, and with knowledge comes truth which will in turn destroy all falsehood.

These people think too highly of themselves, they think their intelluct has allowed them to answer all of lifes mysteries. Yet at one point, they whole heartedly believed that the world was flat. They mock and say 'how can God create something out of 'nothing' yet when you ask them what was there before the big bang, they answer 'nothing'.

They're able to believe that an explosion that appeared of 'nowhere' is responsible for the delicate balance of this universe and all the intricate creations we see before us, yet the idea of an all powerful creator seems beyond comprehension.

wasalam

Thanks Abdul Raheem , it is just theory...

amyaishazouaoui

doh, thats what i said at the start.
just looking at similarities not differenced thats all!!!!!!

im off to do some brain excercise :)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Question:
I read the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Indeed, your Lord is Allaah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He rose over (Istawa) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His is the creation and commandment. Blessed is Allaah, the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)!”
[al-A’raaf 7:54]
What I understand from this is that Allaah created the heavens and the earth in six days. This is clear.
But in another passage Allaah mentions the creation of the heavens and the earth, and He says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Say (O Muhammad): Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days? And you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).
He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (i.e. all these four ‘days’ were equal in the length of time) for all those who ask (about its creation).
Then He rose over (Istawa) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: ‘Come both of you willingly or unwillingly.’ They both said: ‘We come willingly.’
Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair. And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard (from the devils by using them as missiles against the devils). Such is the Decree of Him, the All-Mighty, the All-Knower”
[Fussilat 41:9-12]
Here Allaah says that He created the earth in two days, then He placed therein firm mountains and measured therein its sustenance in four days, which makes six days in all. Then He created the heavens in two days, so the total comes to eight days.
How can we reconcile between the two verses?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

This is an issue which confuses some people, and some of them think that Allaah created the heavens and the earth in eight days as Allaah says in Soorah Fussilat (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days? And you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).

He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (i.e. all these four ‘days’ were equal in the length of time) for all those who ask (about its creation).

Then He rose over (Istawa) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: ‘Come both of you willingly or unwillingly.’ They both said: ‘We come willingly.’

Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair. And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard (from the devils by using them as missiles against the devils). Such is the Decree of Him, the All-Mighty, the All-Knower”

[Fussilat 41:9-12]

because this seems to contradict the other verse which says that He created them in six days.

This is a misunderstanding, and the answer to it is as follows:

There is no contradiction between the time period mentioned in these verses and the other verse which says that it was six days.

In these verses – from Soorah Fussilat – we see that Allaah is telling us that He “created the earth in two Days”.

Then He “placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers)” in four days equal– i.e., in two days that were added to the two days in which He created the earth, so the total is four days. It does not say that the creation of the mountains and the measuring of the sustenance took four days.

Perhaps the confusion which is mentioned in the question stems from this, i.e., from thinking that the four days are added to the two days in which the earth was created, equaling six, and then adding the two days in which the heavens were created (“Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days”) – making a total of eight days, not six days. But this confusion can be dispelled by dealing with this mistaken notion. So the earth was created in two days, and the mountains were created and the sustenance measured in two more days which makes a total of four, i.e., this took the other two days. Then the creation of the seven heavens took two days. So the total is six days of the Days of Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted.

The mufassireen commented on this fact which deals with the mistaken notion. Al-Qurtubi said:

“in four days” – this is like someone saying, “I set out from Basra to Baghdad in ten days and to Kufa in fifteen days, i.e., a total time of fifteen days.” (al-Jaami’ li Ahkaam al-Qur’aan, vol. 15, p. 343).

Al-Baghawi said: “in four days” means the creation of what is in the earth. The measuring of the sustenance was on Tuesday and Wednesday, which along with Sunday and Monday add up to four days. This is like saying “I married a woman yesterday and today I married two” – one of whom is the woman whom he married the day before.

Tafseer al-Baghawi, 7/165

Al-Zajjaaj said: “in four days” means two days added to the previous two days.

Al-Kashshaaf, vol. 3, p. 444

These verses – from Soorah Fussilat – confirm the other verse, which says that the creation of the heavens and the earth was completed in six days. So there is no contradiction concerning the period in which Allaah created the heavens and the earth. There cannot be any such contradictions in the Qur’aan..

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A