I find this a little disturbing

Seeker-of-truth

touching story but little relevance, homosexuality is a huge sin but people have to seriously give in to their lusts and take the shame of admitting to their parents, bringing shame on their families by accepting this sin. Imagine after someone has done all that and would give it up just like that realising they are on the path to destruction. Then someone offers you an alternative where your shame is not in vein and you may carry on practising your lusts whilst still believeing in Allah.. (I think many many people would take this option where you are offered the same thing as you would receive for giving up homosexuality).

And how is my logic flawed? I didn't see nothing wrong with it, all those things i typed are likely to happen in that order,

I didn't say anything about a hidden motive or man can't change.. I said it would be harder to give up..
When a man gives into his lusts once he is likely to go again and again thats why we refrain from going near these sins in the first place.. A man starts smoking .. sslowly this can lead to ganja, weed and other worse things haram. When a man does something wrong knowingly but enjoys what he did its wrong but he would like to carry on and shaytaan tempts him reminding him of how good it felt.

What suhaib webb said was wrong and he should take it back apologise and repent to Allah. "If Mary J Blige were to give azaan.." this is a mockery of islam. He is making comedy out of our Deen. I am a youth im 17 years old after watching that nasheeds are haram, video on a sticky on this forum I stopped everyone around me listening to music, I hate music anyway so I didn't listen to music in the firstplace.

What the video says is that listening to music is so haram that it corrupts your heart, makes you untrustworthy, pushes the quran out from your heart. Back in the days of the Salaf people who listened to music were considered untrustworthy and couldnt be witnesses in a court purely because of them being known for listening to music. Allah SWT will turn people who listen to music in to pigs and monkeys up until the day of judgement.. thats what it says in the lecture

For a so called imam to have the cheek to joke around with the youth about something like this purely for amusement is rreally bad.

Im not arguing with you.. You won the argument 2 messages ago - obviously a man can change. Allah guides whomsoever he wills - your welcome to your views but personally I find despicable a person who would joke like that.