I have had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

I have had enough of some of the people on here. I am also trying to get help and some support and help to some of my quesions would be nice. You have no idea of what i am going through at the moment so how dare any of you judge me.

I refuse to be treated like this.

Bye

:wasalam:

oh and by the way to the administrators of this site. please remove my video. I do not people to see me anymore. I will be goig roud the net asking more people to delete me off.

justoneofmillion

sorry to hear that what`s going on sister i will yall at them i promise! give me the link or some thread and i will try to help you iwallahi:(

ps:which video are you talking about?

Hiba_Islam

Dear Sister Amy,

I am sorry you are going through a lot as myself and I would be understanding your situation. Please accept my appologies for the reply as I was frustrated by your laughing statements.
I am exactly your age and I loved your video so can you please see me as a friend.

:hearts: With love from Hiba,

Salam

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Sorry you're having problems. I know propriety prevents us from asking or you from talking about them here, but I hope they're resolved (in the best way for you) soon.

But... why do you want your video removed? I assume it's because it goes against the whole point of you wearing niqab.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
BTW: If you really want it removed you'd probably be better off emailing the admins directly rather than asking them to do it in a thread.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

what is the matter, your a lovely sister? I just watched your video.

Shaytan works in mysterious ways, dont give up, your video strengthened my emaan and will be dawah to many many people, please be strong, I beleive in you, I will make Dua for you whatever your situation is, may allah(swt) guide you

Globalpeace

Banned
Ways to cope with Stress!

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

Last few weeks have been utterly devatsting to me as I watched Pakistan crash out to Ireland in the Cricket World cup. It feels like that the whole world has come crashing down on my head! I have NEVER BEEN so down and out in my entire life.

So I have resorted to some ways that have helped me in the past get over the bad bumps in my life i.e.:

• I have moved to the basement and found old Margaret Thatcher tapes about Falkland Islands and Poll Tax
• I have also located a 1980’s walkman with big headphones
• I have gathered a few gallons of zamam to drown my sorrows while listenting to Margaret Thatcher in the basement on my big headphones

O Forgot! We were going to talk about you...

I would have invited and gladly shared one half of the hadphones but I fear that because you are not a man (hence have no intrinsic understanding of my problems) and also you may be a labour supporter, and some people get bloated stomach by drinking too much zamzam (you would know about the naturally high salt content as you are a Chemist!)

Sis! Joking aside...I am not going to be patronisng and tell you how to deal with the issues; because I know you are fully capable of handling the issues I would just to like to remind you about a conversatrion we had on one of the threads about humour well these are the sort of times that hinted towards when I said, “I fully respect the views of some of the members of TTI but If I didn’t resort to humour I probably wouldn’t be a Muslim now!” I have been thorugh a lot in my life and sometimes you just have to accpet that you are in a sling and think laterally to get out of it!

As I told you previously we have a Sisters event at out School on April 08th and me (along with all the men) won’t be around! So if you want to come around with Sister (you got her mobile); one of the sisters can also pick you up and drop you back off in Birmingham...We have plenty of sisters with post-graduate degrees in the family and school (Doctors, Solicitors, Teachers, Pharmacists, Mathematicians) so I will let you get on with the braniacs!

About the video; I admire all you reverts with your videos all over the place...I am a private person and would NEVER have my video all over the Net...I am not shy and do public apperances and speeches all the time but I don’t discuss my private life (that’s just my opinion)

P.S: I don’t know what sort of mood you are in so I won’t try to be too humourus; but I would advise you to pull yourselves up by your bootstraps....If there was any time in your life when you needed to display your Welsh caracter; this is it!

P.P.S: Many Brothers/Sisters here on TTI are very text-book so don’t worry about it!

I have had enough of some of the people on here. I am also trying to get help and some support and help to some of my quesions would be nice. You have no idea of what i am going through at the moment so how dare any of you judge me.

Bye

oh and by the way to the administrators of this site. please remove my video. I do not people to see me anymore. I will be goig roud the net asking more people to delete me off.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
I think the fact that you can tell she's "lovely" is why she wants it removed.

If you're a niqaabi having a video of yourself in pre niqaabi days all over the internet is a bit like walking around with a huge sandwich board with a photo of your face on it.

Globalpeace

Banned
$%^&*())*&^%$$£££$^%&^&*(*((*&^^%^%%

I think the fact that you can tell she's "lovely" is why she wants it removed.

If you're a niqaabi having a video of yourself in pre niqaabi days all over the internet is a bit like walking around with a huge sandwich board with a photo of your face on it.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Sister, i really donno who is it who have hurt you but if in anycase its me, then I'm sorry.

Ma'assalaam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

Bye

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Dear Sister,

May Allah bless you with ease in life and May Allah give you patience for what you are suffering in the life.

I have tried to read your other recent posts.

I can understand what would be the feelings of a women about the 'Men' if they had very bad experience from their husband or brothers etc.

In fact, when Allah SWT has made it obligatory for the wife to obey husband, it is the obligation of the husband to feed and bear all the expenses of the wife. Also, there is no obligation whatsoever on the wife to do the job outside home. It is infact the ugly system of the western culture where a wife not only has to take care of children and the matters at home but she also has to do job. Hence, much more work than husband.

Husbands only had one level higher over their wives IF and Only IF they are providing with the rights of their wives. If a wife has to do job outside home then what is husband for?

Dear Sister, please understand that the personal perceptions of everyone are associated to his personal experience. So, in your case you might have faced very bad relationships so it is natural that you percieve all the husbands in the world as evil. My my counrty, there are many men who are very cruel and bad husbands, but on the other hand, there are men who are just like the pets for their wives. So there should be a balance between the rights and the duties.

Now, coming to the last point, According to Hadith of our Prophet (SAW), The best among us is that who is best to his wife. But on the other hand, it is duty of the wife to not to go out of the house without the permission of her husband. Again, who has the rights on a child among the father or mother? Answer: Mother, then Mother, then Mother, and then Father.
So Islam has not made anything bad for the women but it is people who do unjust. And anybody who does unjust, no matter those sheikhs condemn him or not, he will face his decree on the day of Judgement. And that wife who faced the misery , she will be compensated by the Merciful.

Do you get my point?

Wassalaam,
VE

Noor to shine

:salam2: sister
Dear sister : we are tested in this life by many troubles ........but I am sure Allah will reward the patient ones ....please sister try to make your realation with Allah swt firm and steady ........all creatures will die and we all return to Allah swt and each will be asked for all his deeds on this life....whether man or woman ...those men who feels that they are stong and superior to others will be nothing infront of Allah swt ......Try to think of that coming day when justice will preveal and no one will be wronged.....try to forgive seeking Allah`s forgiveness ....try to do all the good you can to have a good degree in Paradise.....our life is coming to end ....it is very short to be spend with hate and proplems ....I am very sorry i don`t like to annoy you or hurt your feelings .....but i don`t want to loose your sisterhood......believe me most muslems need lessons in Islam ..i think you can give them by your big pure heart.......I shall keep you in my prayers sister so keep me in yours please. (believe me sister the fruits of struggling for the sake of Allah sincerly is so sweat). :SMILY259: :SMILY259: :SMILY259: :SMILY259: :SMILY259: :SMILY259:

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

I have never ever talked to you before or atleast I dont think I have, so I am not sure what has been said to you from others on this site to cause you offence.
Anyhow if you need to talk to someone or help with the Deen then my door is always open for you and any other muslims.....

I am no scholar and dont pretend to be but I am very passionate about the Deen of Islam.
Alhumdulliah Allah(swt) has given me a chance to aquire a minute level of Knowledge which I am grateful for and I love to share what I know, as Dawah is the Muslim way....
I am always willing to learn from others which is from the Quran and sunnah or can be proven to be true and Inshallah with the help of each other(meaning the muslim ummah) we can learn a great deal......

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

ps. please dont be angry with ur muslim brothers and sisters and forgive them for the sake of Allah(swt) as this is what we were taught by our beloved RASOOL(saw)..... This is better for you in the sight of Allah......
If I sound a bit textbook then I will not apologise for this as I am a muslim and to follow the beautiful teachings of my Nabi Kareem(saw) is what my heart desires....

So if this makes me textbook then Allhumdulilah.......

Abu Eesaa

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I know it's easy enough to say but Allah is with those who are Patient (Sabireen).
"When we look for strength in ourselves, we will be weak. When will look for strength in Allah, we will be invincible!"
May Allah allieviate you troubles.

wasalam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

sister in islam,

cauld u tell me who's make u Angery...:)

1st : who's stop u to ask any Question Here !
2nd : who's Caught ur hand to help Here !
3rd : who's Judge on u..!
4th : who's Treates u bad treatment
5th: about ur viedo ! why u put it here..i'm sure u put it here 4 sake of Allaah then why u wanna delete it !..n be Sure it's so easy to delete it by one click..but u 'll be the loser of it's Reward ..

6th: be Sure we feel upset to find any members here feel upset or get angery from anyone here or even from All us..All us here Human n All us created from Dust and All us slave of Allaah..noone here better than other..only Allaah knows who's best one because he's only knows n witness what's on our Hearts..n how our faith..

7th : i'm sorry if anyone Hurt u..or i'm make anyone here upset ...n if any one make u upset u can pm any mod sister she 'll Deal with that..

<wasalam>

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AsslaamuAlaikum,

Chemical Sister !!

Till now, I hope you would have known how much care and love all brothers and sisters have for you in their hearts.

Even brother GlobalPeace has offered you a pick and drop service (and the offers of Brother GlobalPeace are a Peace of Globe).

Still unhappy?

BTW, as you know I never make jokes to people (would you other people keep quite?), but if I did any joke to you then please accept my excuse. :D

Wassalaam,
VE

Globalpeace

Banned
People of the Boxes!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I think all of us need to listen to this song once in a while to gain perspective.

Again to repeat myself I am NOT directing it at the Sister or anyone else involved or even anything related to this incident; its for ALL of us...

No Music...

People of the Boxes by Dawud Wharnsby Ali...

Try it; you may actually like it!

Attachments

• 02 The People of the Boxes.mp3
    3.3 MB · Views: 29

ShaheedU

Extinct
'The world isnt a box' This dudes an absolutely genius!!!

Why didnt i think of that? Let me spread this new found knowledge.

'Hey christopher Columbo you silly thing, the world isnt a box!, Oh wait, you said it was round didnt you? Sorry thats right.'

'The world is not a box', theres so much wisdom behind those words.

'No Shaheed, youve got to look past the words and into the metaphors, and the meanings behind the words'

Ok i get that, but lets get this right, The world is not a box!

Status
Not open for further replies.