I have taken the Shahada

salahdin

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu let me greet you with the greetings of paradise my brother and may i say welcome to islam .

Mairo

Maryama
Allahu Akbar! Many congratulations to you brother Stephen! Your story is so very encouraging, and it is so wonderful to hear that you were able to declare your shahada alongside your sister as well. May you be a great support to each other as you both continue learning and growing in Islam.

Allahu Akbar! congratulations,bro Steven :salam2: i said my Shahada in May last year,but i forgot which day. I started to perform Salaat in this 16th,July. The journey of faith is really amazing and memorable. When ur in sorrow and frustration, when ur hurt by someone or sth., u wont feel alone,u wont feel ur abandoned by the whole world again. Coz Allah is yr companion,yr helper,yr sustainer. Trust me,bro, u'll find yr life wont change,but u yrself change completely. In tranquil nights, when u bow down,prostrate and stand,tears will burst out from yr eyes and u will understand, in the end,u find the true dignity and value as a human being.

It is an honor to know brothers such as yourself, your description is truly moving and absolutely correct. It is an honor and a blessing to be members of the Ummah of RasulAllah, and even though we may stand on opposite sides of the globe, the believers are truly united by this fact.

:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah Masha Allah Allah hu Akbar Allah Hu Akbar

Please kindly accept my heartly WELCOME brother. Welcome to Islam. Masha Allah, Allah has guided u to the truth to whom Allah guard no one can harm him and on whom Allah's rath no one can safe him.

May Allah make things easy for u and to ur sister in ur journey on Islam. Ameen

Masha Allah brother now u like a new born babe free from all ur past sins alhomdolila. Brother please make duwa for me.

Jazak Allah khair.