I have taken the Shahada

Salaam,

Congrats brother Steve! May Allah give you the best of this world and the next. This fruitful journey is just beginning. You'll unravel many things. Learning really never stops.

May Allah bless you and your family.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You have made my day...I woke up to see this. May Allah subhana talla reward your love. Son, congratulations.

ed209

Allahu Akbar! congratulations,bro Steven :salam2: i said my Shahada in May last year,but i forgot which day. I started to perform Salaat in this 16th,July. The journey of faith is really amazing and memorable. When ur in sorrow and frustration, when ur hurt by someone or sth., u wont feel alone,u wont feel ur abandoned by the whole world again. Coz Allah is yr companion,yr helper,yr sustainer. Trust me,bro, u'll find yr life wont change,but u yrself change completely. In tranquil nights, when u bow down,prostrate and stand,tears will burst out from yr eyes and u will understand, in the end,u find the true dignity and value as a human being.

hassana elkoussi

:ma: i think the words of ed209 are most impressive. He summed up almost everything about one's relationship with Allah in a few simple words. Congratulations to u and ur sister, Hope Allah will always guide u to the right path.
:tti_sister: ameen

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

Allahu Akbar
:ma:

I wish to say that you have chosen the straight path and i pray that Allah Ta'ala keep you always on the straight path
my mabrouks to you and your sister and inshalla you will help one another along the way and am sure you will get all the encouragement for this big family at TTI
:wasalam:

Stephen

waallaykum salam to everyone thank you for the support I will be going to the mosque on fridays and learning more and more everyday mashallah

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
salamu alykum

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to ISLAM, congragulations to u and ur sister. masha Allah u 've both made the right choice. may Allah subhana wata'ala increase ur knowledge in ISLAM......:)

wishing u both the best side of ISLAM.....:)

wasalam

Sakeena

I feel so much better and feel anyone who has read my previous posts must know I have taken the shahada and became a Muslim on saturday August 16th. also my sister did the same on that day.

Asalam alaikum brother, I haven't read your previous post :redface: but I must say that I am so happy for you! ALHAMDULILAH!!!!!!

BROTHER YOU AND YOUR SISTER ARE GOING TO PARADISE INSHALLAH!!!

I'm soo happy to hear this! Allahu Akbar!!! :SMILY206: to Islam and TTI!

May Allah bless you with happiness always, ameen. May Allah grant every pious Muslim Jannah, ameen!

Salam, ISLAM ROCKS!:wavyarms:

your sister in Islam,

~Sakeena

TiffanyM

:salam2:

Alhumdillah for you and your sister. I wish you the best of blessings from Allah in this life and the next. I am also a revert to Islam so if you need anything let me know. Just take everything one step at a time brother. You have just made the best life changing decision mashallah.

:wasalam:

:tti_sister:

mujahidamuslima

Salafi Muslima
bismiLlahi arRahmani arRahim...al hamduLillahi Rabbi al alamin!!!

Mashaa Allah!!! Wa al hamduLIllahi!!! May Allah guide and bless you!!! Amin!!!

:tti_sister:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. Brother welcome to Islam, to your new family, and to your journey to paradise inshaAllah. Congradulations and May Allah make you and your sister among the rigtheous and among those who dwell in paradise, among those who sit with the prophets inshaAllah. Welcome once again and May Allah make your journey easy for you. ameen. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Idris16

masha'allah. since you and your sister became muslims your entire sins has been wiped off, you are like a new born baby. salam alaykum.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Masha Allah brother alhamdoullillah. welcome to islam you and your sister. allaho akhbar. congratulations.:blackhijab::blackhijab::tti_sister::ma: