I just took the Shahadah

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualycum Bro,

Masha-Allah,

9:72. Allah hath promised to Believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein, and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss is the good pleasure of Allah. that is the supreme felicity.

Julie1134

Salaam Alikom brothers and sisters.

I could not wait any longer.
I felt in my heart for quite some time now that I wanted to embrace Allah.
It was at times very hard when your cultural herritage mainly beliving something else and you grow up with that.
Thank you all so much who replied to my questions before and realy trying to quide me and explane.

I hope it is enought that I belive in my heart that Allah is the only God and Mohammed is his profet for taking the Shahadah?

I took the Shahadah alone along to this video.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12718

Peace be upon you all.
/Erik
Dear Brother,
I am beyond happy and I have tears in my eyes because you are Muslim now wow mashallah! Welcome to Islam my brother I pray Allah will help guide you in this life. I am also a revert and I know it is a big step. I took Shahada alone in my home right in front of my computer. Later I took it at the mosque while taking classes. I didn't know what wudu was at the time so I just went to the shower and got clean. It was the best feeling ever alhamdullah. I never knew I could feel this way and have such peace within. We are all here to give you support. Don't worry if you still have questions because it takes awhile to learn everything. I am still learning everyday. :)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Peace be upon you brother Erik

Wekcome to Islam. :mashallah: I'm really happy to know that Allah SWT has guided you to Islam. May Allah strengthen your Imaan and keep guiding you till you meet him.

May Allah make your coming to Islam a mercy and blessing of Allah SWT for all the humanity.

Allah has endeared the Faith to you, and has made it beautiful in your hearts and He has made hateful to you unbelief, wickedness and rebellion: such indeed are those who walk in righteousness― (7) A grace and favour from Allah; and Allah is full of Knowledge, and Wisdom. (8)
[Quran, Al-Hujurat]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam dearest brother,

You made us think and think and show the best of manners. You journey was serious. Your journey made our faith stronger. I thank you.
May Allah shower you and yours with His Mercy and Wisdom. Allhumdullilah.

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum brother.

congratulation brother. i really wanna give u hug .
as we first welcomed u in this website now an other warm welcome for join our ummah.
masha allah allah akbar.
salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar..Allahu Akbar

As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu brother Erik
Welcome to ISLAM.. Family of Muslims...Ahlan wa sahlan
May Allah bless and guide you always.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

Masha Allah brother Masha Allah i m really very very gald to hear about u May Allah help and guide all us to the path of truth.

Masha Allah brother a heartly CONGRATES to u from my side pls accept it.

Allah Hafiz.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,'

SubhaanAllah.

Congrats to my newly born in Islam. Alhamdulillah.

Even you are 100% a Muslim when you took Shahadah, but It is better in addition to take your shahadah in front of some Muslims so that it becomes a witness. At least somebody should know that you reverted. You know what do I mean.

WassalaamuAlaikum,

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom brothers and sisters.

I could not wait any longer.
I felt in my heart for quite some time now that I wanted to embrace Allah.
It was at times very hard when your cultural herritage mainly beliving something else and you grow up with that.
Thank you all so much who replied to my questions before and realy trying to quide me and explane.

I hope it is enought that I belive in my heart that Allah is the only God and Mohammed is his profet for taking the Shahadah?

I took the Shahadah alone along to this video.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12718

Peace be upon you all.
/Erik

salaam alikom Brother Uncle Erik, :)

ALLAH AK'BAR MashaAllah Mabrook brother on becoming Muslim, May Allah make it easy for you and give the reward to every one here on TTI

:mashallah: Remeber you are like a new baby now all your past sins are gone nothing except a white page your previous deed been changed inshallah to good deeds so mashallah you might have Extra good deeds saying all this.. the point is Make Du'aa (supplication) for US, The ummah of the prophet Mohammed peace be up on him since your Duaa inshallah will be accepted INSAHLLAH

As brother Yusuf Estes says here

[vg]4364619150425919976[/vg]

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum wa rahmatallah
Erik! Mashallah I am very happy to hear this news brother, subhanallah! May ALLAH susbhana wa ta'ala continue to give us all right guidance and keep us on the striahgt path ameen. ALLAHU AKBAR! GOD IS THE GREATEST

A Muslim

SUBHANNALLAH!!

:salam2:
MAY ALLAH GRNAT YOU FORGIVNESS FOR YOUR BAD DEEDS MAY HE ACCEPT YOUR REPANTANCE AND GUIDE YOU !

THERE ARE MANY LECTURES OF DR.ZAKIR NAIK WHOS LECTURES ARE ASTONISHING WHICH ENLIGHTENS OUR EMAAN you could download his lectures from www.aswatalislam.net just go to video lectures and you will see his name.

May Allah SWT accept us on the day of judgement INSHALLAH.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Allahu Akbar!

Alhamdulilah. May Allah (S.W.T) make your path easy from now.

Stay Strong

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

ShyHijabi

Alhumdulliah!!!!!!!!:jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap:

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to the ummah, dear brother! My advice as a recent convert is to make sure to stick to learning the basics and everything else will fall into place. Also make sure you find an imam or scholar and attach yourself to them....so whenever you ahve a question you will get the correct answer, inshallah.

Oh brother I am so happy to have you within the family! Allah Akbar!!!!

Salaam

~Sarah