I lost something valuable

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Please bros/sis pray that i find it,i feel really sad right now. I dont know wether Allah SWT is Punishing me or Testing me. I hope He is Testing me.But please Pray that I find it and may Allah SWT Reward you.

Thank You :)

JenGiove

Please bros/sis pray that i find it,i feel really sad right now. I dont know wether Allah SWT is Punishing me or Testing me. I hope He is Testing me.But please Pray that I find it and may Allah SWT Reward you.

You have my prayers...I hope you find whatever it is soon so your heart is gladdened once again.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Wa’alykum as salam

Keep Reading Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ) & search. Insh aa Allah I hope you'll find it soon.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom, steady on bro no one has died! I think they say instead; 'Allahumma rabba hathihi aldalla, a3id elyyah dallaty' which I think means O Allah the god of this lost thing, bring it back to me.

EDIT: ^that post was aimed at 'mahussain3' not the OP.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
:wasalam:

:allahuakbar:

Be patient
brother.
¬May Allah swt help and guide you¬Amin!

Take care!
¬Wassalam .

JenGiove

may i ask what this thing is please
thank you:

Sister, what is important is that it is important to Islam!!!yay and that it is missing. It may be a private matter or else they would have told us what it was. We don't need to know.