I Love Allah because........

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
NICE THREAD:D

:salam2: my sweeeeeet ASJA:D:D:D:D

First of all, your THREAD is VERY nice:D may Allah reward you for giving us the chance to EXPRESS our LOVE for the ONE and ONLY RAB!!!ameen

I LOVE Allah because....
He guided me when I was sinking in Sooo much sin
He showed me, the way to His KINGDOM to LIVE IN
See, Allah has shown His mercy to THIS slave
Who thought she was BRAVE
And forgot about the GRAVE
Allah opened HIS hand to me and forgave
Though my sins were soo great.....and I have feared I'd never be
The true servant!!!
BUT with His help.....I hope to blossom and hold on to His ROPE!!!!!

JazakaAllah khayran ukhti:D
I am soo glad you made this thread:hearts::hearts:

Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D[/FONT​
]

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh Asja Baji. :)

[yt]UVFc1MzLEC8[/yt]

There are many reasons of why I love Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla. I reember before coming into Islam (and Iman), I always used to feel extremely upset, and depressed;
I felt like I was in a large dark chamber, with thousands of doors around me, but none of them brought out any light. Discouraged, I would try my hardest to find some light, a way out of all of this darkness, and the only thing that I had with me was a knife in my pocket (meaning that if I can't find that which brings serenity and bliss into my heart, then there's no use in life for me).

Finding Islam, and not only Islam, but being in the Worship and Obediance of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla was like as if I found a large door, and when I opened it, then all that was infront of me was nothing else but LIGHT, and a pathway out of all of this darkness and depression.

Another reason, is because before Islam and before I was trying to be Obediant to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, I was an evil person, I would indulge in evils like my peers, and I started being stupid, backwards, and destroyed like them.

Wallahi, till this day (about more than a year since I've started to try my best to bring Islam into my Life and try my best to Worship and Obey Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla), whenever I remember about what I would do (my sins) during my time of Ignorance, and then looking at myself, at the way Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla Purified me, how he Honored me, and how he Blessed me, Wallahi, By his Name and His Honor, it never stops to bring me to tears, when I think about what kind of person that I have become (a better person that tried their best to be so good and kind of a person to try to be like Rasulallah SAW).

Wallahi, by Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla, the GREATEST Blessing that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla gave me, was the Blessing of Loving NO ONE more than HIM and His Rasul, Wallahi, it's just SO beautiful.

Asja Baji, I remember long time ago, you would talk about how you just feel like as if you don't want anything, that you don't hope for Jannah, or anything else, that all you just feel like doing is pleasing Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, your Lord, who you Love :(, and Wallahi, because you understand that there's no purpose in Life for you except to TRY to Please him, so that you can TRY to show your Gratitude and your Appreciation of him, but Wallahi, you start to realize that even if you worship him for ETERNITY to show your Gratitude and Appreciation to him, then even THAT isn't enough. :(

But Wallahi my dear brothers and sisters, if you REALLY have that large amout of LOVE for Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, then you would be abe to KNOW it for yourself, because if you really DO Love Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla:

1.) You would always be in utter amazement when you listen to his Speech (the Quran) and for hours and hours, you would just spend your time in your mind, contemplating about his Majesticness.

2.) After having all of #1 above, whenever you hear the NAME of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alal or Rasulallah (SAW), you would start to tremble, because you start shaking when you understand how Majestic and Mighty Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla and his Rasul (SAW) is.

3.) When you are in your Namaz/Salat, you close your eyes and start to IMAGINE Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla INFRONT of you, and Wallahi brothers and sisters, if you IMAGINE Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla infront of you, you feel like all you see infront of you is this extremely bright light filling your vision and filling your heart, and leading to a feeling of contentment, Serenity, and Bliss in your Heart, thinking about the Greatest one, whom you LOVE.

4.) Whenever you remember your sins, then straigh away your eyes break into tears, because you start feeling extremely regretful and you start hating yourself because you start thikning, "I Love Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, so how can I ever Disobey him, if I love him more than anything?"

5.) You start to hasten to do good deeds in the hope that this one small deed might Please Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla.

Brothers and Sisters, my time here is unfortunately over. I hope that this post has benefitted all of us (especially me), and I hope that Inshallah, we will all start to REALLY Love Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum wa raaahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khairen dear sister Ubah ,and dear brothers Ebn-El-Islam and Abdul Hasib for your great Love for Allah MashAllah.

May Allah bless you and reword you .Ameen.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh Asja Baji, Jazakillah Kyran wa Barakillahu Feek, and May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla bless us (from his Grace) to increase in Piety to the extent that there is nothing more dear or beloved in our hearts except for Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla and his Rasul. Ameen!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh Asja Baji, Jazakillah Kyran wa Barakillahu Feek, and May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla bless us (from his Grace) to increase in Piety to the extent that there is nothing more dear or beloved in our hearts except for Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla and his Rasul. Ameen!

Wa Allaicumu saalam wa raahamtullah wa baarakathu

Ameen dear brother for your kindest duas always,Mashallah.:) May Allah be pleased with you and reword you with Jannatul Firdows,and all of us.

Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s said:" Ya Rabb, reword me with Love towerd You and towerd those who Love You,and towerd everything that is leading me towerd Your Love. Give me that my Love for You be more greater than the love of thirsty man for water",SubahnAllah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I love Allah because He guided me into Islam.

:salam2:

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother and Mashallah for your reply.

We are so happy that Allah guide you to Islaam and with are happy to have so good brother Mashallah.:)

Indeed Allah Almighty guides those who wish,SubhanAllah.

May Allah bless you dear brother:tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
dearest @Asja,,
May Allah bless you forever!!!
------
i'm brother from Indonesia. :)

Assalamu Allaicum dear brother

Jazzak Allah khair for your kindness

May Allah bless you too and keep you always under His mercy. Ameen

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
I love Allah because He has given me the world and everything in it!! Thank you Allah! I love YOU!

2234654267_small_1.jpg

Very beautiful thread sister Asja :hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I love Allah because He has given me the world and everything in it!! Thank you Allah! I love YOU!

2234654267_small_1.jpg

Very beautiful thread sister Asja :hearts:

assalamu allaicum

Mashallah, SubhanAllah dear sister. Jazzak Allah khair for sharing your beautiful feelings. May Alah love you the same as you love Him.ameen.

And thank you sister also for sharing so sweet photo.:hearts::hijabi:

May Allah bless you always

arzafar

He's my Lord and im His slave. He has given me everything I have, have had and will ever have, when i deserve nothing.

Subhanallahi Wabihamdihi Subhanallahi Azeem

[yt]EhuLVeiJ6GE[/yt]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
He's my Lord and im His slave. He has given me everything I have, have had and will ever have, when i deserve nothing.

Subhanallahi Wabihamdihi Subhanallahi Azeem

[yt]EhuLVeiJ6GE[/yt]

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah dear brother for beautifull sharing. May Allah increase your love for Him and make you one of those with whom He is pleased on this world and Hereafter.Ameen summa ameen

Jazzak Allah khair

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

believers_path

Assalam

:salam2:
:ma: sister a very nice post jazakallah for this that we could express our love for Allah,
I love Allah simply because Allah Almighty is my true Friend on whom i can rely,i can share and My allah loves me too because He has Guided me to right path that is Islam i think thats a big Neiamat from Allah S.W.T.

Your friend is only Allah, His messenger, and those who believe: those who perform prayer, give alms, and bow [in prayer]. (Surat al-Ma’ida, 55)
As for those who make Allah their friend, and His messenger, and those who believe: It is the party of Allah who are victorious! (Surat al-Ma’ida, 56)
[/COLOR]
Every believer who loves and respects Allah and who strives to please Him, enriches the world with goodness. Whoever loves Allah also loves His creations, feels compassion and mercy for them, and wants to protect them by bringing more goodness and beauty into the world. Allah’s messengers, the most excellent and moral people in the world, always invited their people toward love and closeness to each other and to Allah.

Allah gives the glad tidings to these people:

That is the good news that Allah gives to His servants who believe and do right actions. Say: “I do not ask you for any wage for this—except that you love your near of kin. If anyone does a good action, We will increase the good of it for him. Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Thankful.” (Surat ash-Shura, 23)

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
Assalamu Alaikum dear sister.....

this is a really nice thread....

I love Allah because........

He is the one I talk to....
He is the one I cry to...
He is the one I ask for help...
He is the one who guides me...
He is the one who is worthy of worship...
He is the one who knows who really I am...
and He is the One and Only who TRULY LOVES ME ....

Attachments

• Allah.jpg
    Allah.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 860

land rider

many of the people love Allah, as musrikun of the quraish. we should love Allah as He should be loved. than we should make Him alone in His sharia. we should reject tawaageeth law.