I Love Allah because........

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

:salam2:

"Some people set up equals to Allah, Loving them as they should Love Allah. But those who have faith have greater Love for Allah. If only you could see those who do wrong at the time when they see the punishment, and that truly all strength belongs to Allah, and that Allah is severe in punishment."
(Surat al-Baqara: 165)

In the Name of Allah,The Most Gracious,The Most Mercyfull
I love Allah because He is all my life,my hope,happiness,Greatest Love,the Most Pure Creator and Lord of all creations and the whole world,The Most Mercyfull,The Most Compassionte,because He is the reason of my existence and He is suficient to me.

I Love Allah because........???

:wasalam:

3094fh5.jpg

safiya58

:salam2: sweet sister Asja,

mashaallah what a beautiful thread. :ma:
May Allah reward you for that and loves you too inshaallah.

I love Allah bec He is my Creator and Sustainer. I totally depend on Him. I love Allah bec His rememberance gives peace to the hearts. I love Allah bec He is the most Pure . I love Allah bec only He is Al-Rahman. I love Allah for His justice.... I coud go on and on

jazak Allahu ckair for this thread sister. May Allah reward you with highest jannah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Masha Allah! thats just so beautiful....:SMILY252: Aww i know how you exactly feel ukhti. Also beautiful picture..:) may Allah swt bless you dear ukhti amiin.:hearts:

:muslima:

wasalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: sweet sister Asja,

mashaallah what a beautiful thread. :ma:
May Allah reward you for that and loves you too inshaallah.

I love Allah bec He is my Creator and Sustainer. I totally depend on Him. I love Allah bec His rememberance gives peace to the hearts. I love Allah bec He is the most Pure . I love Allah bec only He is Al-Rahman. I love Allah for His justice.... I coud go on and on

jazak Allahu ckair for this thread sister. May Allah reward you with highest jannah.

Allaicomu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu sweet sister.

Jazzak Allah khair for your beautiful reply,and Mashallah for your good way to express why you Love Allah,but like you have said sister we do miss words SubhanAllah.

I love you sister becasue you love Allah.:hearts:

May Allah bless you too dear sister with Love for Him and reword you with Jannatul Firdows.Ameen.:tti_sister::wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asalamu alaykum

Masha Allah! thats just so beautiful....:SMILY252: Aww i know how you exactly feel ukhti. Also beautiful picture..:) may Allah swt bless you dear ukhti amiin.:hearts:

:muslima:

wasalam

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister Zaynab for your reply and kind words.

Alahmdulillah,I am very glade to hear that we share the same feelings,and all Muslims hearts.:)

May Allah bless you too sister Ameen :tti_sister:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb dear sister,

I have a question to ask...where do you get these beautiful pictures from ??? I want to have them too ...

I love Allah because HE is the creator and I am a creation, HE has favoured me with the bounty of Islam, HE is the most merciful even to those who do not admit HIS existance, HE sent the last messenger Rahmatullil a'alameen Prophet Muhammad SAW for my guidance and for the guidance of whole humanity.....

I worship HIM alone because once HE asked me "Am I your Lord" and my soul along with the whole humanity had declared to HIM that "YES, You are our Lord"

because I have to .....I have no other choice. I have to run away from Allah to Allah...I have no other way out (I do not want any other way)

because HE is ALLAH...Lord of the worlds

& I am

BinteShafi

jaguark

I love Allah subhana wata'ala because he is the most merciful and just, an example is that he made a sinner like me a part of the ummah.

I love Allah because his knowledge of hearing and seeing is complete, he is NOT everywhere because even everywhere has a point where it ends. Allah is free from all time and space, He is all seeing and all hearing.

I am a sinner yet i lead a peaceful life, Allah is truly merciful. I love Allah because He loves me more that 70mothers. I make mistake and hardly repent on them yet Allah still forgives. There is non worthy of Worship but Allah and peace is only found in rememberance of Allah the almighty.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb dear sister,

I have a question to ask...where do you get these beautiful pictures from ??? I want to have them too ...

Inshallah you can save them sister each time when I post them,so on that way you will have them too.:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I love Allah subhana wata'ala because he is the most merciful and just, an example is that he made a sinner like me a part of the ummah.

I love Allah because his knowledge of hearing and seeing is complete, he is NOT everywhere because even everywhere has a point where it ends. Allah is free from all time and space, He is all seeing and all hearing.

I am a sinner yet i lead a peaceful life, Allah is truly merciful. I love Allah because He loves me more that 70mothers. I make mistake and hardly repent on them yet Allah still forgives. There is non worthy of Worship but Allah and peace is only found in rememberance of Allah the almighty.

Assalamu Allaicum

Jazzak Allah kahir brother for sharing your feelings with us,mashallah!!!

May Allah reword you

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum

Jazzak Allah khair brother for sharing your feelings with us,mashallah!!!

May Allah reword you

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
I love Allah because He is the only reality, I love because only He deserve the pure love... Even if sometimes I forget to call his name, He never forgets me, He always gives everything without asking... Even if sometimes I turn my way away from him, He never gives up me, He always takes my hand and show the light again and again...I love Allah because I am from him and I will return to him...

Inshaallah we all can be good mu'mins as He wants and deserve his love...

Allah, please dont make us far from you, make our hearts each day closer to you... With each breath make our hearts burn with your love much more...

revert2007

Love Fishing

"Some people set up equals to Allah, Loving them as they should Love Allah. But those who have faith have greater Love for Allah. If only you could see those who do wrong at the time when they see the punishment, and that truly all strength belongs to Allah, and that Allah is severe in punishment."
(Surat al-Baqara: 165)

In the Name of Allah,The Most Gracious,The Most Mercyfull
I love Allah because He is all my life,my hope,happiness,Greatest Love,the Most Pure Creator and Lord of all creations and the whole world,The Most Mercyfull,The Most Compassionte,because He is the reason of my existence and He is suficient to me.

I Love Allah because........???

3094fh5.jpg
this is extremly cute and we should TEACH these kind of things to our children.we must teach our children to love Allah before anything.and i hope my son's first word will be ALLAH.....insyaAllah

jaguark

Assalamu Allaicum

Jazzak Allah khair brother for sharing your feelings with us,mashallah!!!

May Allah reword you

May Allah reward u well my sister for posting such a thread that people can express their love for Allah the sustainer of the heavens and earth.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
this is extremly cute and we should TEACH these kind of things to our children.we must teach our children to love Allah before anything.and i hope my son's first word will be ALLAH.....insyaAllah

Assalamu Allaicomu

Oh Mashallah dear sister,I am really so glade that you like it for Allah:hearts:,and jazzak Allah kahir for sharing so kind feelings with us.My litlle cosuin is already saying "Allahu Akbar",SubhanAllah and it is real blessing from Allah.

May Allah make that first and last word of your son be "Allah",Ameen,and all of us.

May Allah bless you dear sister:tti_sister:

safiya58

sister Asja once again thank you for this thread. it i so beautiful to read all the replies... mashaallah... oh and brother jaguark don´t call yourself a sinner... you are a repenter inshaalla...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
mashallah lovely thread.

i think we have got our original sister asja back. :)

Assalamu Allaicum dear brother

Jazzak Allah khair for your kindness.

I am always the same Asja wallahi:shymuslima1:

May Allah bless you dear brother and may He increase your love for Him SubhanAllah. Ameen

naaad

mu'minah
Jazakillah Khairan Kathiran for this beautiful thread!

I LOVE ALLAH because noone else deserves to be loved as much as HIM.
I LOVE ALLAH because HE is the First, theres none before HIM and HE is the last, theres none after HIM.
I LOVE ALLAH because HE is the Most Merciful, much much much more than a mother is to her little child.
I LOVE ALLAH because HE is the bestower of all blessings and bounties.
I LOVE ALLAH because HE is always there to listen to us when we need to talk to HIM. HE is always there when you need to ask somthing. HE is always there regardless of time, place or anything else.
I LOVE ALLAH because HE is the ONE, THE ONLY ONE!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Jazakillah Khairan Kathiran for this beautiful thread!

I LOVE ALLAH because noone else deserves to be loved as much as HIM.
I LOVE ALLAH because HE is the First, theres none before HIM and HE is the last, theres none after HIM.
I LOVE ALLAH because HE is the Most Merciful, much much much more than a mother is to her little child.
I LOVE ALLAH because HE is the bestower of all blessings and bounties.
I LOVE ALLAH because HE is always there to listen to us when we need to talk to HIM. HE is always there when you need to ask somthing. HE is always there regardless of time, place or anything else.
I LOVE ALLAH because HE is the ONE, THE ONLY ONE!!!

Assalamu Allaicomu

Awww,Mashallah my dear sister.It is written so beautifuly,and thank you so much for sharing your pure feelings for Allah Almighty.It has touched my heart SubhanAllah.

May Allah bless you and reword you and make you one of those who Allah Loves and all of us.Ameen:tti_sister: