I love to make new friends in Islam

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

MASHA ALLAH ,a very warm welcome and congrats to u ,
May Allah help u all ,and make it easy for u ,
( and well we sure do want to listen to ur story ,,how u came to islam ,,Jazak Allah khair ,have gr8 day )

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
welcome to tti

:jumpclap:yay! another person, masha Allah :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to tti and islam, alhamdulilah( praise be to Allah) he has guided you to the right path and may Allah guide the rest of ur family and may Allah be pleased with you, ameen:tti_sister::ma:

danyal_1992

:salam2:
welcome to tti may Allah guide u and protect u from all the evils of shaytan. u said u hear sami yousuf's nasheeds. sis he use music instruments in his nasheeds and music is made haram by Allah (swt),so dont listen to it .May Allah guide u
:wasalam:

ALLAH HAFIZ ITS MAGHRIB TIME IN MY COUNTRY

ramshad.raza

welcome

as-salaamu ‘alaykum,
I am angela from New York, I became a muslim March 29th, 2008 and loving every second. Praying is the most amazing thing I do as a muslim. I love the hugs from Allah more than anything in the world. My favorite singers are Zain Bhikha and Sami Yusuf. I have 4 children, 2 are muslim too and 2 are still thinking about it. :tti_sister:

as salaamu alaykum

Thats good . choose the friends you must choose the muslim friends ok..

another two children you must talking with islam and you push the read islamist

books ok kindly your brother.......

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
mashallah! very inspirering sister :D
welcome... and inshallah you find the forum beneficial as well as enjoyable! :p
it certainly is for me and most of the members (as far as i know) :D
:salam2:

Osman aren't you supposed to be gone!!??!!?
Was that a bluff?

Shoaib

p.S. Welcome to TTI Sister Angela and Insallah we hope that your other two children also embraces Islam.
Jazakallhu Khair.