i need help plzzzzzzzzz

fada_all

salam alikom wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh,:salah:

dear brothers and sisters im in need of your dou'a , my mother is very ill , yesterday she didn't sleep the whole night i don't konw whats the matter ? today insha allah i will take her to see a doctor ? i hope that allah swt araise her illness , please make dou'a for her ,when i lost my dad i just have her after Allah swt of course ..she is so dear to me wallahi wallahi to the extent that i hope if that what she sufferes from come to me and regain her health .ya Allah shower her with your wide mercy and heal her :tti_sister::tti_sister:

and jazakom allah khairan katiran may allah give you "al ajeer wa tawab " for your dou'a

salam alikom wa rahmatu allah

ur sis khadija

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Walaikumasalam :(
welll thats just sad news do not worry inshallah she will be in my dua's

May Allah cure her illness and grant her good health and keep you patient and steadfast - ameen.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
wsalam
sister i can understand your feeling because after death my father, my ammi became more importent for me yesterday when she fell down n my heart was about to stop i always do duwa may Allah keep safe all mothers, (fathers as well),,, i will do duwa for your mother insha Allah May Allah keep her safe from every pain and suffering n alwayz keep ur eyez cool with her sight... ameen

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
sit beside her n put your hand on her head ,,, and read this seven time..
assal Allahul azeem rubul arsheel azeem unn ushfieek
that Masnoon, it is said that Allah will cure every disease from this duwa inshaAllah except death

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I ask Allah Azawajal to heal your mother. He is The One Who Heals the sick. All praise is due to Allah the Healer of the sick.

And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me”​

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) visited Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas and said: “O Allaah, heal Sa’d,” three times. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5659) and Muslim (1628). \

And i say: " O Allah , heal the mother of Khadija. O Allah, heal the mother of Khadija. O Allah, heal the mother of Khadija "

And i give you the advice to follow the practise of our beloved prophet ( peace and blessings of Allah be upon him):

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to place his right hand on the sick person and say: “Adhhib al-ba’s Rabb an-naas, wa’shfi anta al-Shaafi, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (Take away the pain, O Lord of mankind, and grant healing, for You are the Healer, and there is no healing but Your healing that leaves no trace of sickness).” Narrated by Muslim, 2191.

It was narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood (3106) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever visits a sick person who is not yet dying, and says seven times in his presence: ‘As’alu Allaaha rabb al-‘arsh il-‘azeem an yashfiyaka (I ask Allaah, Lord of the mighty Throne, to heal you), Allaah will heal him of that sickness.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Assalamoealaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear strong sister.

Be patient my respected sister inshaAllah everything will go well. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) will surely test us in ALL the ways that we never expect of. He (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says in Quran, "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient". (2:155).

InshaAllah I will surely keep you and your beloved mother in my duas. Have confidence in Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) my dear sister.

Ya Allah! We have none to ask for cure but you. Grant the mother of my sister Khadijah with a pure recovery that leaves no illness Ya Shaafi! Make her among those whom you grant al-Firdausul A'la and make her among those who will be delighted to see their Lord. Ya Rahmaan Ya Raheem Ya Ghafoor! Clean her from sins as white cloth is cleaned from dirt and separate her from illness like you have separated East from West. Ameen Ya RAbbal 'Aalameen.

Be patient sister be patient. You are capable of it I know.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: dear sister

Do not worry dear sister and do not be sad.I am sure Allah will help your beloved mother soon and give her fast recovering.Ameen.

Inshallah she will be in my duas and prayers.Ameen.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

fada_all

May Allah grant her good health, ameen. Don't worry sister Khadija I will keep her in my du'a inshAllah.

salam alikom

ameen ameen ameen akhiiiiii jazaka allah khairan katiran may allah grant you al jaeer wa tawab ameennnnnnnnnnnnn may allah reward you al firdaous al aa'la

fada_all

Walaikumasalam :(
welll thats just sad news do not worry inshallah she will be in my dua's

May Allah cure her illness and grant her good health and keep you patient and steadfast - ameen.

ameen ameen too ........jazaka allah khiarn aktiran akhi Ali may allah grant you all firdaous al a''aala and all muslims :tti_sister:

fada_all

wsalam
sister i can understand your feeling because after death my father, my ammi became more importent for me yesterday when she fell down n my heart was about to stop i always do duwa may Allah keep safe all mothers, (fathers as well),,, i will do duwa for your mother insha Allah May Allah keep her safe from every pain and suffering n alwayz keep ur eyez cool with her sight... ameen
sit beside her n put your hand on her head ,,, and read this seven time..
assal Allahul azeem rubul arsheel azeem unn ushfieek
that Masnoon, it is said that Allah will cure every disease from this duwa inshaAllah except death

excatly ukhti ,now have passed two years after may father's death --may allah shower his mercy over him all times and grant him al jannah ameen and all dead muslims--still i didn't forget him specially because i was the last person he saw before his soul left to allah ...ameen ameen and ameen to your dou'a ukhti , jazaki allah for your advice i will do insha allah ukhti
may allah grant you al jaeer wa tawab , and make al firdaous alaala your place in al jannah ..

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

I am sorry to hear about your mother sister :girl3:

May Allah grant your mother a full recovery and give her blessing in her illness and may it wipe away her sins and protect you all :tti_sister:

Be patient sister i will keep you all in my dua's Inshallah

fada_all

May Allah swt make things easy for her and grant her good health.

Ameen.

salam alikom

jazaki allah khairan katiran akhi , ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnn :tti_sister::tti_sister:
may allah reawrd you al jannah and all muslims

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Well sister patience is the key. Inshallah it will be alright. may ALLAH SWT give your mother the fast and full recovery . Ameen

fada_all

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear strong sister.

Be patient my respected sister inshaAllah everything will go well. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) will surely test us in ALL the ways that we never expect of. He (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says in Quran, "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient". (2:155).

InshaAllah I will surely keep you and your beloved mother in my duas. Have confidence in Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) my dear sister.

Ya Allah! We have none to ask for cure but you. Grant the mother of my sister Khadijah with a pure recovery that leaves no illness Ya Shaafi! Make her among those whom you grant al-Firdausul A'la and make her among those who will be delighted to see their Lord. Ya Rahmaan Ya Raheem Ya Ghafoor! Clean her from sins as white cloth is cleaned from dirt and separate her from illness like you have separated East from West. Ameen Ya RAbbal 'Aalameen.

Be patient sister be patient. You are capable of it I know.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

salam alikom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

ameen ameen and amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to your beautiful :ma: dou'a akhi Ibn adam , wallahi i can't stop the tears in my eyes akhi wallahi im speeshlesssssssssssss ........... may allah grant you al jaeer wa tawab and reward you with the hightest rank in al fordaous al aa'la and hope yopu grant reda allah here and at the last day akhiiiiiiiii , ameeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi taala wabarakatuh.

may Allah subhanahu wa taala heal her and give you all the patience and all of us amen.

wa salam wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu.

jazaka allah khiarn katiran akhi abdalilah may allah reward you wil al frdaous aa'la ameennnnn

fada_all

I am sorry to hear about your mother sister :girl3:

May Allah grant your mother a full recovery and give her blessing in her illness and may it wipe away her sins and protect you all :tti_sister:

Be patient sister i will keep you all in my dua's Inshallah

salam alikom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh
ameennnnnnnnnnnnnn ameennnnnnnnnnnnnn for your beautiful dou'a ukhti hhope the same for you too
jazaki allah khairan katiran ukhtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,may allah grant you al firdaous aal'la ameeeeennnnnnnn

fada_all

:salam2: ,
Well sister patience is the key. Inshallah it will be alright. may ALLAH SWT give your mother the fast and full recovery . Ameen

salam alikom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh

jazaka allah khairn aktiran akhi ,and amennnnnnnnnnnnn tom amennnnnnnnnnn to your dou'a :tti_sister:, may allah reawrd you with al ajeer wa tawab and grant you al firdaous al aa'la